剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
这个13世纪的雕塑
This statue from the 13th century was stolen
在斋普尔的寺院被偷
from the temple complex in Jaipur.
-太不可思议了 -对
- This is incredible. - Hmm.
艺术啊
Art.
也就是400美元上衣的另一个版本
It's just another version of the $400 T-shirt.
拜托
Oh, come on.
看着梵高的作品 你在通过一个疯狂的天才
You look at a Van Gogh, you're seeing the universe
的眼睛看待这个宇宙
through the eyes of a mad genius.
这些物品拥有价值
These... these objects have value
因为他们与我们的过去息息相关
because they connect us with our past, and...
并且反映出我们自身
u202d...reflect who we are.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你不会那么天真吧
You can't possibly be that naive.
丹尼 我懂这些人
Danny, I know these people.
他们从世界各地来拜访我父亲的商店
They'd come from all over the world to visit my father's shop.
他就像你 你知道吗
He was like you, you know?
每件工艺品都有自己的历史
Every artifact had its own history.
当他谈起时 眼里都有和你一样的光芒
He had the same lights in his eyes when he talked about it,
但他们真正关心的只有这些艺术品进哪家房♥子
but all they cared about was which house something would go into,
颜色适不适合那个
how the color would match the...
埃及工艺品
Huh. Egyptian artifacts.
关于安东尼和埃及艳后的描绘
Depictions of Antony and Cleopatra.
肯定是来自于他们的坟墓
It must be from their tomb.
要是卡斯蒂略博士发现坟墓时 它还是完整的
If the tomb was intact when Dr. Castillo found it,
这里应该还会有更多东西
there should be a lot more stuff here.
对 安东尼和埃及艳后在哪呢
Yeah, like, where are Antony and Cleopatra?
那是艾登·肖
Oh. That's Aiden Shaw.
我读过他的资料 我还以为他是个军♥火♥商
I read his file. Thought he was an arms dealer.
这年头 宝藏生意
Well, these days, the treasure business
和贩卖♥♥枪♥支♥一样赚钱
can be as lucrative as selling guns.
看起来他涉猎很广啊
Looks like he's diversified.
对 但他只是个中间商
Yeah, but he's just a middleman.
他不可能逃脱金字塔的攻击
No way he could've pulled off the attack at the pyramid.
我们得查清楚谁雇了他
We need to find out who hired him.
国际刑♥警♥能搞到他手♥机♥里的数据
Interpol can get the data off his phone.
不 我们可以搞到
No. We can get the data off his phone.
让我撞一下他 然后把手♥机♥拿给你
Give me a bump into him, I'll get his phone to you,
在他意识到丢了之前放回去
and put it back before he even notices it was gone.
-我不认为 -在他把电♥话♥拿出来前
- I don't think-- I don't think... - Oh, and don't make your move
不要轻举妄动
until he takes the phone out.
你的埃及收藏品非常特别
Your Egyptian collection is extraordinary.
托勒密王朝晚期的吗
Late Ptolemaic era?
这不是今晚唯一特别的东西
It's not the only extraordinary thing here tonight.
肖
Shaw.
艾登·肖
Aiden Shaw.
幸会
Enchanted.
我们是不是还不认识
Don't I know you?
西蒙
Simon.
西蒙·哈德威克
Simon Hardwick.
我发誓我们见过 是不是
S-Swear we've met. Have we?
-我就是大众脸 -好吧
- I just have one of those faces. - Oh, right.
你是什么身份
What's your game?
买♥♥家吗 还是卖♥♥家
What, are you a buyer? You a seller? You...
大多都在鉴赏
Oh, uh, uh, appraisal, mostly.
我也看上她了
Had my eye on her as well.
采购是我擅长的事
Procurement's my expertise.
你懂的 我帮别人买♥♥东西
You know, I, um, I get things for people.
很难买♥♥到高价值的东西
Hard to get, high-value things.
我们这样的人真的要齐心协力
Guys like us should really stick together...
特别探员麦克纳马拉
...Special Agent McNamara.
花了我一段时间才找到你
Yeah, it took me a while to place you.
上次我们遇见时我心不在焉
I was out of my element the last time we met.
但你可绝对没有
You were certainly in yours.
我现在只是个平民
I'm, uh, just a civilian now.
没错 当然
Yeah, of course, of course.
我是说 别担心
I mean, don't worry.
我会替你保守秘密
I'll keep your secret.
现在你欠我个人情
Now you owe me one.
这些都来自未挖掘的坟墓
These are from a recently unearthed tomb.
你听说过安东尼和埃及艳后吗
Have you ever heard of Antony and Cleopatra?
我要找的是更高雅一些
Wow. I was looking for something a little more elegant,
诅咒更少一点的东西
a little less cursed.
我不是迷信的人
Well, I'm not the superstitious type.
但要是这些都不是你喜欢的
But if these aren't your style,
我确实还有一些其他的更大的东西
I do have a few other, larger items
它们没有被展出
that are not on display.
藏品有很多
The collection is extensive.
看上什么
Let me know when something...
告诉我
...catches your fancy.
很美
Lovely.
我又想了一下
You know, on second thought,
或许我会买♥♥其中一个
maybe I will go with one of these.
安东尼和埃及艳后会说"上♥床♥" 对吗
Antony and Cleopatra does say "bedroom," doesn't it?
这正是我想的
Exactly what I've been thinking.
我的天 非常抱歉
God... Oh! I am so, so sorry.
无心之过 我被德加的作品分心了
Ah... Honest mistake. I was distracted by the Degas.
你做的够多了 谢谢
You have done quite enough, thank you.
谢谢 抱歉
Thank you. Sorry.
绘制解锁图案
已解锁
我们进行到哪了
Where were we?
开始了解对方
Getting to know each other.
其实 我有一个问题想问你
In fact, I have a question for you.
你到底为谁工作
Who do you work for?
你怎么把枪带进来的
How did you get a gun in here?
这不是你现在该操心的事
That is not what you should be worried about right now.
我们俩要找个地方谈谈了
You and I are going to go someplace private to talk.
收拾好 我们要走了 现在
Pack it up. We're leaving, now.
警♥察♥
Polizia!
全都不许动
Nobody move!
丹尼
Danny!
格温 最近怎么样
Gwen. Hey. How's it going?
你在这干吗
What are you doing here?
我 你知道的
Oh, I, uh, I-- you know...
还挺好笑的 其实
...it's funny, actually...
我应该让你继续工作了
You know, I should really let you get back to it.
你做的很好
You're doing good work.
最后再问你一遍 你到底在为谁工作
Now, for the last time, who do you work for?
她为我工作
She works for me.
我才不为你工作
I don't work for you.
不客气
You're welcome.
花了这么长时间
Huh. Took you long enough.
里面一片混乱
It was kind of chaotic in there
国际刑♥警♥出现的时间太巧了 你觉得呢
And perfect timing for Interpol to show up, don't you think?
对
Yes.
-我发的短♥信♥给格温 -我就知道
- I texted Gwen. - Oh, I knew it.
你就是控制不住你自己 对吗
You just couldn't help yourself, could you?
你非得打电♥话♥给警♥察♥
You had to call the police,
因为你让人一眼就看透
because you're so unbelievably predictable.
我们该庆幸他们就在附近
We're lucky they were close by.
-你需要帮助 -帮助
- You needed the help. - u202dHelp?
我处理的很好
I was handling it.
现在那些黑社会们知道我们给当局通风报信了
Now the Mob knows we tipped off the authorities.
我是用肖的手♥机♥发的短♥信♥
I sent the text from Shaw's phone.
那个叫格温的维密模特也随身带枪吗
Was Gwen the Victoria's Secret model with the shotgun?
说不定她做模特只是想勤工俭学
She may have done some modeling to put herself through school.
干什么
What-- hey.
莱克茜 你 你要干什么
Lexi? What... What are you doing?
我靠
Oh, no!
你在逗我吧
You got to be kidding me.
我的...
Oh, my...
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表