剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
我马上要去亲自向将军陈述案件了
I'm about to make a case to the general himself.
我读过报告了 调查这个叫肖的就是浪费时间
I read the report. This Shaw person is a complete waste of time.
我们应该盯住这个人 法鲁克的副手
We should be focusing on this guy, Farouk's lieutenant.
不到72小时之前我才打了那个混♥蛋♥一拳
I literally punched that jerk in the face less than 72 hours ago.
你们只能搞到这么模糊的录像
This grainy-ass picture is as close as you've gotten,
所以不如你们按照我们的计划来
so how about we go with our plan?
你们想要用什么方法调查都随便你
Feel free to pursue your investigation however you like.
我要用我的方法调查
I will pursue things my way.
行 随便你
Okay, that's your prerogative.
记住 在这个国家你们都是客
Bear in mind, you're a guest in this country.
在这个国家你们都是客
You are all guests in this country.
莱克茜
Lexi,
看
look.
他拿着的这张照片
The picture he's holding.
那是埃及艳后
That's Cleopatra.
上面写了什么东西 我看不清
There's something written on it. I can't make it out.
阿西姆
Asim,
我们唯一一次成功找到法鲁克
the only success we've ever had finding Farouk
就是通过追踪他的血宝藏网络
is by tracking his blood antiquity network.
现在 不管你喜不喜欢
Now, like it or not,
这就是一次寻宝行动
this is a treasure hunt.
两天之前 我们抓到肖
Two days ago, we caught Shaw
帮法鲁克卖♥♥金字塔里带出来的文物
fencing the loot Farouk took from the pyramid.
法鲁克打算用某种方式支付给肖
Farouk was planning to pay Shaw somehow.
我们顺着钱找到法鲁克
Let's follow the money back to Farouk.
血宝藏
第一季第三集
法国北部
美国陆军情报局 第28步兵团
我是来见俘虏的
I'm here to see the prisoner.
就在里面 长官
Right in here, sir.
德意志帝国已经完蛋了 上校先生
It's all over for the Reich, Herr Colonel.
法国♥军♥队解放巴黎
美♥国♥佬♥距离德国150英里
唯一一个隔绝了盟军和柏林的
Only thing standing between the Allies and Berlin are a couple of
就是冯·伦斯泰德布置在马恩河对岸的铠甲师
Von Runstedt's Panzer Divisions on the other side of the Marne.
现在
Now...
你来告诉我在哪
you tell me where,
也许我们都能赶回家过圣诞
maybe we can all be home in time for Christmas.
冯·伦斯泰德的铠甲师
Von Runstedt's Panzers
不是你该担心的问题 上尉
are not your problem, Captain.
我该担心的问题是什么 上校
What is my problem, Colonel?
她才是
She is.
埃及艳后
Cleopatra.
埃及最后的女法老
The last queen of Egypt,
或许会成为考古史上最伟大的发现
and perhaps the greatest archaeological find in history.
她现在在我们手上
She is in our hands now.
但是我能告诉你她在哪
But I can tell you where she is.
不如这样
Well, how about that?
她很有魅力
She's fascinating,
但我不觉得我该关注她
but I don't see how she's my problem.
是因为他们想要对她做的那些事情
Because of what they're going to do with her.
他们是谁
They?
盖世太保
The S.S.
你是对的 战争马上就要结束了
You're right that the war will soon be over,
但是你却会被一股
but it is you who will be defeated
世人从未见过的力量打败
by a power the world has never seen,
除非你放了我
unless you secure my release.
我对这种东西一概不知
Well, I don't know about all that,
但她绝对值得研究
but she's definitely worth looking into.
我会叫人去查
I'll run it up the chain.
你好好坐着 我会回来的
You sit tight, I'll be back.
盯着他
Keep an eye on him.
点个火
Light?
罗马
宪兵总部 医疗分队
看 他很可爱
Look at him. He's adorable.
也许我们应该让肖休息休息
Maybe we should let Shaw rest.
没时间 但我曾经在一部电影中看到过这个
No time, but I saw this in a movie once.
他们用肾上腺素扎进了一个女人的心脏
They stabbed this woman in the heart with adrenaline,
-她很快就醒了 -我可不知道
- she woke up fast. - I don't know.
肖块头很大 你可能要扎两针
Shaw's pretty big. You might need two.
好主意
Good point.
好吧看来他没什么反应
Okay, here goes nothing.
住手 妈的 我醒着呢
Stop! I'm awake, damn it.
你疯了吗 我应该要好好休息的
Are you insane? I'm supposed to be resting.
那我就直接说重点了
Then I'll cut straight to the point.
卡里姆·法鲁克在逃而你是找他的唯一线索
Karim Farouk is on the run and you're our only link to him.
-《低俗小说》 -什么
- Pulp Fiction. - What?
这就是你刚刚说的那部人们用肾上腺素
That's the movie where the girl gets stabbed in the heart
-扎进女孩心脏的电影 -可能吧
- with adrenaline. - Maybe.
不 绝对就是那部电影
No, it-it definitely is.
他说得对 但是这有什么意义呢
Yeah, he's right. But what's the point?
意义就是 在我得到豁免权之前
The point is, that's the only information
那是你们能从我这里得到的唯一消息
you're getting out of me until I get immunity.
-那我还是可以用这些来扎你 -你不会的
- Oh, I can still stab you with these. - No, you won't.
我已经看穿你的把戏了 他唱红脸 你唱黑脸
I've seen your deal. He's good cop, you're bad cop.
他不会让你伤害我的
He won't let you hurt me.
你看到你做的好事了吗
You see what you've done?
为了保持我的信誉 我现在只能扎他了
Now I have to stab him to keep my cred.
肖 你不用担心我们这两个人
Shaw, we're not the ones you need to worry about.
法鲁克已经试着杀你两次了
Farouk's already tried to kill you twice.
-你还想要第三次吗 -没错
- You want the third time to be the charm? - Uh, yeah,
外面有这么多条子保护我
and how is he supposed to do that with all
那怎么可能发生呢
those cops out there protecting me?
他们真的同意
They did just let me almost stab you in the heart
让我用肾上腺素扎你心脏了
with adrenaline.
你说的很有道理
That is a fair point.
你想活命的唯一方法
The only way you survive
就是和我们合作
is working with us.
法鲁克之前是通过巴黎
Farouk was paying Shaw
一种哈瓦拉交易给肖付钱的
through a hawala transaction in Paris.
所以这是个死胡同
So it's a dead end.
哈瓦拉是一种凭借专属码交易的
Hawala's an ancient system of undocumented money transfers,
古老无证汇款系统
based on honor code.
没有交易记录
There is no transaction record,
没什么纸质文件可以用来追踪法鲁克
no paper trail to follow to Farouk.
肖一般是带着特定的密♥码♥和提前商量好的钱
Shaw goes to a hawaladar with the right password,
去找一个信托人
and a predetermined amount changes hands.
然后出资人和中间付款人再结款 对吧
The banker and the sender settle up after, right?
-没错 -那我们这样做
- Yes. - So here's the plan.
我们去找这个信托人 用肖的密♥码♥
We go to the hawaladar, use Shaw's password.
既然现在法鲁克想要除掉肖 那我们去拿钱
Now, Farouk wants Shaw dead, so trying to claim the money
肯定会被他知道
should trigger a call to him.
他们会相信肖蠢到在法鲁克开枪射他之后
Will they think Shaw is dumb enough to collect the money
还去拿钱吗
after Farouk shot him?
我觉得这不需要担心
I think we're good on that front.
好吧 那我们追踪法鲁克的电♥话♥ 然后定位他
Yeah, let's trace a call, get Farouk's location.
好主意
It's a great plan.
-你弄到那个密♥码♥了吗 -是的
- Did you get the password? - I did.
-密♥码♥是什么 -"Wa enta Malak"
- What is it? - Wa enta Malak.
那个意思是"关你屁事"
That means "None of your business."
是吗
Does it?
莱克西已经让肖把密♥码♥告诉她了
Lexi got Shaw to give the password
只告诉她一个人 他有点崩溃
just to her, uh, he's got kind of a crush.
我猜我们现在要一起去巴黎了
Guess we're all going to Paris.
的黎波里
法鲁克的总部
法鲁克 如你所愿
Farouk, as requested.
干得好 奥马尔
Well done, Omar.
埃及艳后被送去德国了
Cleopatra was taken to Germany.
德国
我们马上就能拥有想要的一切了
Soon we will have everything we need.
巴黎
18区
肖能看见我们吗
Can Shaw see us?
可以
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表