剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
- Didn't say? - I told my man
耶茨是内行 要保持距离
that Yates is a professional and to keep his distance.
没有太多时间去打听
Didn't have much time to dig into things.
好吧 但你确定我们不是在监视
Okay, but you're sure we're not watching
一座空房♥子吗
an empty house right now?
兄弟 耶茨进去还没有出来
Man, Yates went in there and hasn't come out yet.
好吧
Okay.
你和莱克西又分手了 还是
So, um, you and Lexi broken up again, or...?
没有
No.
很好 很好
Good, good.
我不是想挖你墙角什么的
I wasn't trying to move in on your territory or nothing.
只是想了解一下团队士气
I was just checking in on the team morale.
团队士气很不错
Team morale's fine.
我们都想要同样的东西
We all want the same thing.
钱
Money.
阻止恐怖袭击
To stop a terrorist attack.
当然 但你知道
Oh, yeah, of course, but, you know...
我是说 英雄也得吃饭 对吧
I mean, heroes got to eat, right?
他们要去哪里
Where are they going?
你说他们去盘问加扎勒了
You said they went to question Ghazal.
现在我们知道这是谁的房♥子了
Guess now we know whose house this is.
走吧
Come on.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我们在跟踪耶茨
We're following Yates.
耶茨
Yates?
如果耶茨来加扎勒家
Well, if Yates came to Ghazal's house,
那加扎勒绝对已经死了
then Ghazal is definitely dead.
那是自然
Oh, for sure, yeah.
办公室被清空了
Office was cleared out.
耶茨正在清理
Yates is cleaning up.
是耶茨
It's Yates.
耶茨
Yates!
丹尼 丹尼
Danny! Danny!
丹尼
Danny!
耶茨
Yates!
系好安全带
Buckle up.
等等 等等 你走错方向了
Hold up, hold up, you going the wrong way.
闭上嘴 肖 她在专心开车
Oh, shut up, Shaw! She's concentrating.
你知道我们要往哪走 对吧
You do know where we're going, right?
不
No!
耶茨 不不不不
Yates! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
你为谁效力
Who are you working for?
丹尼
Danny.
开罗
雅各布·里斯的公♥寓♥
你为什么非要回去
Why do you have to go back?
已经有人注意到了
It's been noticed that I haven't actually been
我最近没花那么多时间在公♥司♥上
spending a lot of time at the company.
我知道总有一天你会离开
I knew you would leave one day.
对你来说只是玩玩而已
This was always just play for you.
扎拉 我
Zara, I...
你可以和我去纽约
You can come to New York with me.
你觉得你父亲能接受吗
You think your father would like that?
等等 他知道我们两个的事吗
Wait, does he even know about us?
不知道
No.
但是他决定不了我做什么
But he can't tell me what to do.
你说你不回去他就会断了你的钱
You said he threatened to cut you off if you didn't return.
好吧 就算他现在可以 但是
O-Okay, maybe he can right now, but...
用不了多久公♥司♥就归我了
Look, it's not gonna be long before I'm running the company
没人能阻止我们在一起
and no one can stop us from being together.
开罗
我该过去跟他聊聊吗
Should I go talk to him?
我觉得他现在需要有人陪
I think he needs someone right now.
我的哥们很难过 他和耶茨认识很久了
My man's hurting. Him and Yates went back a long way.
是 是 我知道 肖
Yes, yes, I know, Shaw.
我才是跟他谈恋爱的那个人
I'm the one who's in a relationship with him.
我这是给他点空间
I'm giving him some space.
我只是说 如果你想维系住这段关系
I'm just saying, if you want to stay in that relationship,
沟通是关键
communication is key.
我只是说 安静点
And I'm just saying: silence.
在里面发现了加扎勒的尸体
So Ghazal's body was found inside.
被伪装成了自杀
It was meant to look like a suicide.
考虑到他和埃及情报部门的联♥系♥
And given his connections in the Egyptian intelligence,
我就不盼着那边跟我们好好合作了
I wouldn't expect much cooperation from there, either.
那当然
Naturally.
但是我找到了这部手♥机♥
But I found this cell phone.
-是耶茨的 -卡尔森探员
- Belonged to Yates. - Agent Karlsson.
拿走案发现场的证据
Taking evidence from a crime scene?
我可不能参与进来
I can't be a part of this.
什么
What...?
我开玩笑呢 我当然要掺和一下
I'm kidding, I can totally be a part of this.
所以你要让国际刑♥警♥追踪他去过的地方
So you're gonna have Interpol track where he's been,
追溯他的足迹
retrace his steps?
对 正是
Yeah. Exactly.
好吧 既然我们所有人
Well, since we're all admitting
都犯下了拿走案发现场证物的罪行
to stealing evidence from the crime scene,
我从他拿的袋子里拿到了这个
I grabbed this from the bag he was carrying.
觉得可能会有用处
Thought it might be useful.
加扎勒办公室的硬盘
The hard drive from Ghazal's office.
不赖
Not bad.
-出一份力而已 -好了
- Just doing my part. u202d- Okay.u202c
我把这里的工作做完
I am going to finish up here
然后让国际刑♥警♥定位耶茨最后使用手♥机♥的地点
and have Interpol trace the last location Yates used his phone.
谢了 格温
Thanks, Gwen.
手♥机♥记录显示 去加扎勒办公室之前他在这
Cell records show he was here before he went to Ghazal's.
这一定是耶茨的安全屋
This must be Yates's safe house.
-干得漂亮 小家伙 -请看
- Nice work, tiger. - And voilà.
不太像安全屋
Not much of a safe house.
除非他是想保留70年代的风格
Unless he was trying to save the '70s.
格温的情报说他回来之后
Gwen's intel says he's been back and forth
进出了这个地方两次
to this place twice since he's arrived.
我还以为你的人一直在跟踪他呢
Thought your guy was following him the whole time.
我说过了 我告诉他小心点别被抓到
Like I said, I told him to be careful not to get caught.
小心点别被抓到的意思是
And being careful not to get caught
跟丢耶茨好几次
means he lost track of Yates multiple times?
为什么所有人都要针对我
Why is everybody coming for me?
我们依旧不知道耶茨是不是为里斯效力
And we still don't know if Yates was working for Reece
或是兄弟会
or the Brotherhood.
我们会查出来的
Hey, we'll find something.
莱克西
Lex?
我爸在芬斯盖特博物馆劫案里偷的画
Those paintings my dad stole in the Fensgate Museum heist--
有一幅一直没找到
one of them was never recovered.
-你记得是哪一幅吗 -我的天
- You remember which? u202d- Oh, my God.u202c
《埃及艳后之死》
The Death of Cleopatra.
那时候耶茨还没有在里斯手下工作
Yates didn't work for Reece back then.
这是里斯的公♥寓♥
This is Reece's apartment.
他就是害我父亲进监狱的偷画案的幕后黑手
He's the one behind the heist that sent my father to prison.
纽约
里斯先生
Mr. Reece?
米奇 你可以叫我杰伊
Midge, you can call me Jay.
我爸爸他
My dad is...
我猜现在我就是里斯先生了吧
I guess I am Mr. Reece now.
好吧 又有文件要签字了吗
Uh, okay. Is that more stuff for me to sign?
还有 我觉得这些也该给你
And, um... I thought you should also have these.
是什么
What are they?
来自埃及
From Egypt,
这些年寄来的
over the past year.
为什么我从来没收到过这些
Why did I never get these?
你父亲不希望你为了她
Your father didn't want you throwing
放弃你的前程
your whole future away because of her,
但是我做不到就这样扔了它们
but I couldn't bear throwing them out.
现在这是你的公♥司♥了 你自己做决定吧
It's your company now. You can decide what to do with them.
最近的那封在最上面
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表