剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
I have no more questions, Doctor.
宪兵感谢您对调查工作
The Carabinieri thank you for your continued help
一直以来的帮助
with the investigation.
黑海 拜占庭赌场
我有点希望我们
Isn't it weird that a tiny part of me hopes
都想错肖了
we have Shaw all wrong,
他有点脑子 继续跑了
and he was smart enough to just keep going?
21点
Blackjack!
你真可爱
You are so cute.
亲爱的 再给我来一杯维斯珀
Darling, I'd love another Vesper.
-晚上好 -该死
- Evening. - u202dCrap.
我们能和你一起吗
May we join you?
这位先生希望不要有人打扰他
The gentleman's requested a private game.
不 我们是老朋友了
No, we're old friends.
他在我们面前没有秘密
He's got no secrets from us.
-你这些现金是哪里来的 -里斯的卡
- Where did you get all that cash? - Reece's card.
你换筹码的时候从你钱包里拿的
I took it from your wallet while you were changing.
你怎么知道密♥码♥的
How did you know the PIN?
是我的小工具之一了
Oh, you know, one of my little toys.
给我设计密♥码♥破译器的人
The same guy who made my PIN descrambler
也给我设计了我在罗马
also made the geo tracker app
给肖的手♥机♥安装的追踪软件
I put on Shaw's phone back in Rome.
所以你们到瑞士找到了我
So that's how you found me in Switzerland,
你们侵犯了我的隐私
you violated my privacy.
我救了你的命
I saved your life,
五分钟后 你就带着
and you ran five minutes later
一袋子偷来的红宝石跑了
with a pocket full of stolen rubies.
不 你们俩害我中弹
No, you two got me shot.
我觉得那些红宝石是不错的补偿
I thought the rubies were a fair consolation prize.
只不过可惜比我预想的更难兑现
Unfortunately, harder to liquidate than I expected.
你的性命还是有危险
Well, your life is still in danger.
我们得赶紧离开这里
We need to get out of here.
放松 他们不会在到处都是摄像头的公众场合
Relax, they won't make a move on me in public
对我下手 我在这里是最安全的
surrounded by cameras. I'm as safe as I can be in here.
我几乎把我的钱翻倍了
And I've nearly doubled my money.
21点
Blackjack.
有时候 你得自己创造自己的运气
You see, sometimes in life you have to make your own luck.
看起来不像是心脏病
Doesn't seem like a heart attack.
他浑身是汗
He's sweating buckets.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
Me, too.
等等
Wait...
筹码 丹尼 有毒
The chips. Danny, they're poisoned.
发牌员
The dealer.
你出去
You get out.
你用什么给我们下毒 把解药给我们
What'd you poison us with? Give us the antidote.
丹尼 我看人重影了
Danny, I'm seeing two of them.
瞄准左边那个
Go for the one on the left.
快点
Hurry.
谢谢你
Thanks...
首先给我解毒
for unpoisoning me first.
谢谢你没有再丢下我
Thanks for not leaving me behind again.
肖
Shaw!
中枪 被下毒 变成木乃伊
Shot, poisoned, mummied?
我告诉你 我被诅咒了
I'm telling you, I'm cursed.
别让任何人碰那张桌子 那上面全是毒药
don't let anybody touch that table. It's covered in poison.
我们最好趁警♥察♥或者其他杀手来之前
And we should probably get out of here before the police
-赶紧离开这里 -你还好吧
- or another assassin arrives. - Are you okay?
突然之间 你会意识到生命有多么短暂
Suddenly you realize just how short life is.
你只想和一个特殊的人一起
You just want to find somebody special
度过余下的时光 你知道吗
to spend that time with, you know?
-走了 罗密欧 -让我记下她的号♥码
- Come on, Romeo. - Let me get her number.
谁知道我还剩多久能活
Who knows how much time I got left?
不如在我们把你喂给那堆筹码之前
Why don't you tell us where to find Farouk
告诉我们法鲁克在哪里
before we feed you those chips?
我只知道他怎么付我钱
All I know is how he was gonna pay me,
只要给我豁免 我很乐意马上告诉你
and I'll happily tell you as soon as I have an immunity deal.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
肖被抓了 正在进行治疗
Shaw's in custody, getting medical treatment.
没从他口里问出什么
We didn't get much out of him.
好消息是 我们不是国际逃犯了
Upside, we're no longer international fugitives.
坏消息是 我们得有国际刑♥警♥的许可
Downside, we can't leave the EU
才可以离开欧洲
without permission from Interpol.
那祝我们好运了
Well, good luck with that.
不管追到哪里
I'm going after Farouk
我都要抓住法鲁克 格温
wherever that takes me, and Gwen...
格温就吃瘪吧
Gwen can suck it.
你在研究什么
What're you researching?
日耳曼神秘主义
Teutonic occultism.
坟墓中有死去的纳粹
There were dead Nazis in the tomb.
你是认真的吗
Seriously?
我觉得是他们带走了埃及艳后
I think that they took Cleopatra.
我只是想弄清楚为什么
I am just trying to figure out why.
纳粹认为某些神圣的物品
Well, the Nazis believed that some sacred objects
真的有魔力 比如圣杯
held actual power, like the Holy Grail,
命运之矛
Spear of Destiny. I mean,
也许他们以为埃及艳后也有
maybe they thought Cleopatra did.
如果他们相信超自然力量
Well, if they believed in the supernatural,
那他们不会相信惊扰她之后
then wouldn't they believe in the curse
会受到的诅咒吗
if they disturbed her tomb?
如果他们想要利用这作为武器呢
What if they were trying to weaponize that?
将一件宝物变成毁灭性的武器
Turn an artifact into a weapon of mass destruction.
就像那种老电影
Like that old movie.
印第安纳·琼斯之类的
Indiana Jones. Maybe?
真的吗 你们俩以前真的在一起过吗
Really? You two used to date?
但是这一切都解释不了
But none of this explains what Farouk
法鲁克要埃及艳后做什么
actually wanted Cleopatra for.
法鲁克将埃及艳后陵墓中的所有东西
Look, Farouk left everything from Cleopatra's tomb
都扔在了自♥由♥港 但他拿走了什么
at the free port, but what did he take?
最沉最不易携带的东西 安东尼的石棺
The heaviest and hardest thing to move, Antony's sarcophagus.
你自己说的 它的价值堪比等重的黄金
Well, you said yourself, it's worth its weight in gold.
是的 但我开始觉得没这么简单
Yeah, but I'm starting to think it might be more than that.
他留了卡斯蒂略博士一命 为什么
I mean, he kept Dr. Castillo alive. Why?
她是埃及艳后的专家
She's an expert on Cleopatra.
万一他是想让埃及艳后和安东尼重聚呢
What if he wants to reunite Cleopatra with Antony?
我们只要找到埃及研究就能找到法鲁克
We find Cleopatra, we'll find Farouk.
如果肖不肯开口 我就站在他床边
And I'll be at Shaw's bedside threatening him
拿着一根生锈的导管威胁他
with a rusty catheter if he doesn't talk.
我会在你身边防止你
And I'll be right there with you keeping you
违反了《日内瓦公约》
from violating the Geneva Conventions,
但与此同时
but in the meantime...
我们得找到埃及艳后 丹尼说得没错
We have to find Cleopatra. Danny's right.
两千年来寻找她的人都不知道
No one who has been looking for her in the two millennia
该从哪里找起 但我们知道
knew exactly where to start, but we know exactly
她70年前在哪里
where she was 70 years ago.
法鲁克也知道
As does Farouk.
我有他没有的东西
Hmm-mm. I have something that he doesn't.
那是什么
What is that?
我觉得这是找到埃及艳后的关键
I think it's the key to finding Cleopatra.
这吊坠上是塞拉匹斯
The medallion says "Serapis,"
这是在埃及艳后时期
a deity that had a cult of followers
有一批追随者的神 在罗马侵略埃及后
in the time of Cleopatra. The cult was presumed
普遍认为这个宗教已经销声匿迹了
to have died out after Rome conquered Egypt.
但如果那是真的 那1940年代死去的纳粹
But if that's true, then what was this medallion
手里怎么会有这枚吊坠
doing in the hands of a dead Nazi in the 1940s?
我相信杀死那批纳粹的人
I believe whoever killed those Nazis
就是当初将安东尼
is the same group that moved Antony
和埃及艳后一起运到金字塔里的人
and Cleopatra into the pyramid in the first place.
法比 你对那美国人和那女孩有多少了解了
Fabi, what have you learned about the American and the girl?
有手段 有干劲
Resourceful, driven,
值得追杀的对手
worthy adversaries in the hunt.
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表