剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
你在那发现什么了
What did you find down there?
解开我的手铐就告诉你
Uncuff me and I'll tell you.
我们不是在商量
We aren't negotiating.
对我开枪我就彻底开不了口了
Shoot me and I can't talk at all.
你开得了
You can,
如果我只朝你膝盖开枪的话
if I shoot you in the knee.
你的偷窃生涯就结束了
And your thieving days are over.
我们找到了埃及艳后的石棺顶部
We found the top of Cleopatra's sarcophagus,
一只金豹
a golden leopard.
剩余的部分呢
Where was the rest of it?
大概是被纳粹夺走了
Taken by the Nazis, presumably.
丹尼在哪里
Where's Danny?
他
He is...
跟我们没关系
not our concern.
所以你们把他丢在那里等死吗
So you left him to die?
雅各布·里斯在去找他的路上
Jacob Reece is en route to his location.
你们这些人
You guys,
你们的爪牙一定深入世界各地的
you must have people embedded in government
政♥府♥和情报机构
and intel agencies all over the world.
你们这些人
"You guys"?
塞拉匹斯兄弟会
Brotherhood of Serapis.
谁提塞拉匹斯兄弟会了
Who said anything about the Brotherhood of Serapis?
你们戴着滑雪面罩潜伏在这
You're not lurking down here in a ski mask,
可不是为宪兵队做事
working for the Carabinieri.
我也想不出欧洲还有第二个
And I don't imagine there's more than one Cleopatra-worshipping
埃及艳后崇拜者秘密组织
secret society running around Europe.
我为谁做事不重要
Who I work for is not the question.
你知道吗 你说得对
You know what, you're right.
我还真不在意
I don't actually care.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
你和麦克纳马拉
You and McNamara
对正义的理解真是大相径庭
have very different ideas of what justice means.
对他来说 正义是法庭
For him, it is a courtroom.
对你来说 是颗子弹
For you, a bullet.
我们会理清楚的
We'll work it out.
你都和法鲁克正面交锋两次了 他竟然还活着
You've encountered Farouk twice, and he still lives.
和我一起吧 莱克西 下次我们会结束一切的
Join me, lexi, and the next time we will end this.
等我找到法鲁克
When I find Farouk,
我自己了结他
I'll finish him myself.
我不需要兄弟会的助力
I don't need the Brotherhood's help.
要是再有你们的杀手接近我
And if your goons ever come near me again,
我就告诉宪兵队和国际刑♥警♥
I'll tell the Carabinieri and Interpol
你的身份和巢穴
all about you and your secret lair.
你不会这么干的
You won't do that.
我为什么不会
And why won't I?
如果我们是你所说的那帮人
If we are who you say we are,
这几千年来 我们是如何
how have we managed to operate in secrecy
秘密运作的
for thousands of years?
为了保守秘密
How many lives must we have taken
我们得杀掉多少人
in the name of keeping our secrets?
你在威胁我
Is that a threat?
法鲁克在埃及政♥府♥里有内线
Farouk has a mole in the Egyptian government.
阿西姆·马苏德跟丹尼说他怀疑
Asim Masood told Danny he suspected
情报总局也有他的内线
there was a mole in G.I.D.
我们已经查到了
And we have confirmed it to be
那人名叫谢里夫·加扎勒
a man by the name of Sharif Ghazal.
以前是间谍
Former spy.
谢里夫·加扎勒
Sharif Ghazal?
他现在表面上是在埃及国家
He now has a post at the Egyptian Ministry
文物部工作
of State for Antiquities as a cover.
如果我们情报准确
If our intelligence serves,
加扎勒的保险柜里有一份文件
Ghazal has a file in his safe which can only be opened
只有他自己的指纹才能打开
by his own fingerprint.
文件里有什么
What's in the file?
法鲁克的网络信息
Farouk's network.
他的藏身处 银行账户 信件往来
Safe houses, bank accounts, correspondence.
有了这些信息 我们就能逮到法鲁克
With that information, we will hunt down Farouk
就能将他就地正♥法♥了
and we will kill him.
而你将会参与其中
And you can be a part of it.
你是说你和你那帮邪教的朋友们
So you're telling me that you and your culty friends
完成不了一场
don't have anyone who can pull off
没什么难度的盗窃
a moderately difficult heist?
我们不只需要你的盗窃能力
We need more than just your talent.
我们还需要你去接近雅各布·里斯
We need your access to Jacob Reece.
他正跟瑞士人合作
He's working with the Swiss to turn over
要把从大金字塔里抢走的文物
the antiquities looted from the Great Pyramid
还给埃及政♥府♥
to the Egyptian government.
他们会在日内瓦举办一个记者招待会
There will be a reception in Geneva,
加扎勒将代表埃及文物部
and Ghazal will be receiving the treasure
接收这批宝物
on behalf of the Ministry of State for Antiquities.
这是我们接近他的最好机会
This will give us the best access we will have to him.
没有丹尼我做不到这些 况且他肯定也想知道
I can't do this without Danny, and he's definitely gonna want
我们在为谁又是为了什么而做这些
to know who we're working for and why.
如果你跟他说了 你俩都会死
And if you tell him, you will both be dead,
而卡里姆·法鲁克就会逃之夭夭
and Karim Farouk will be alive.
那我怎么让丹尼来帮我
Then how will I get Danny to help me?
你是个罪犯
You're a criminal.
骗他
Lie.
罗马
法比队长
Captain Fabi.
我给你打了好多电♥话♥
I've been calling you for hours.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
你这是又在提醒我
Is now a good time for your daily reminder
你只是我管辖区的访客吗
that you are a guest in my jurisdiction?
丹尼跟法鲁克发生了冲突 他逃走了
You know, Danny had a run-in with Farouk. He got away.
莱克西失踪了 我已经提交了报告
Lexi is missing, and I already filed the report.
谢谢你的最新报道
Well, thanks for the update.
另外 我一直在找
By the way, I've been looking
塞拉匹斯兄弟会的徽章
for the medallion of the Brotherhood of Serapis,
就是你在卡斯蒂略博士遇袭后带走的那个
the one you recovered from Dr. Castillo after the attack.
那个徽章丢了
It's missing.
我亲自把它送到取证室的
I put it into evidence myself.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
它现在不见了
Now it's gone.
我会去取证室
I will go to the evidence lockup
找一下那个徽章
and look for the medallion.
会有办法补救的
The situation will be remedied at once.
里斯的别♥墅♥
卡斯蒂略博士 我很担心莱克西
Dr. Castillo, I'm worried about Lexi.
我也很担心
So am I.
寻找埃及艳后的石棺
There are unsolved murders attached to the efforts
总是伴随着一些悬而未决的谋杀
to recover Cleopatra's sarcophagus,
这些谋杀可以追溯到圣骑士团
dating back to the Knights Templar incursions
入侵法蒂玛王国的时候
into the Fatimid Empire.
你还好吗 丹尼
Are you all right, Danny?
你确定要现在讨论这些吗
Are you sure you want to do this right now?
嗯 事实上
Yeah, actually, I could
我需要一些事情来转移注意力
use having something to put my mind on.
所以 你认为所有这些死亡
So, you think the Brotherhood of Serapis was involved
都与塞拉匹斯兄弟会有关
in all of these deaths?
我没说"死亡" 我说的是"谋杀"
I didn't say "Deaths," I said "Murders."
1155年《亚特亚拉米斯历代记》记载
1155, The Chronicles of Aramis of Ath, Knight Templar.
圣殿骑士的制图师被毒蛇咬死了
His cartographer was poisoned with snake venom.
1799年 阿兰·杜蒙特的
1799, Alain DuMont--
翻译员全被刺死了
all of his translators were stabbed to death.
你是说你觉得是兄弟会带走了莱克西
Are you saying you think the Brotherhood took Lexi?
我不知道 丹尼 我不知道
I don't know, Danny. I don't know.
我只知道 在金字塔袭击之前
But what I do know is that, before the pyramid attack,
这个世界很安全
the world was a simpler place.
现在不停的有人死去
Now people are dying
我开始觉得尝试
and I'm just starting to think that maybe trying
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表