剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
Then who hired you?
我从来没见过他
I never met him.
我从短♥信♥上接收指令 中间人付钱给我
I get instructions via text and paid through middlemen.
要我动手就说
Feel free to tag me in.
听着 是我合伙人拿走所有的战利品
Look, my partners grabbed all the loot.
如果我不还回去 我就死定了
If I don't return it, I'm dead.
就算我把所有东西都还给我的雇主
If I return everything to the guys who hired me,
他们也只会付我一半钱
they'll still pay me half my fee.
怎么付 当我用代码
How? u202dWhen I reach out to them
联♥系♥他们
with an authentication code,
他们会告诉我会合的地方
they'll give me a rendezvous point.
我到时发给你
I'll send it to you.
得了吧
Mm, it's a nice try.
你现在就得联♥系♥他们
You're gonna reach out to them now.
我就是这么谋生的
This is how I make my living.
我可不会让你干事不给钱
I don't ask you to do whatever it is you do for free.
多少钱
How much? u202d
树敌可是很贵的
Uh, making enemies is expensive.
我需要一个新的身份
u202dOh, my God. I'll need a new identity,
还有差旅费
there's moving costs, I may never get to see
我可能不能再去我喜欢的酒吧了
my favorite bar again,
这可不容易...
that's a hard thing...
让我 让我杀了他吧
Please, please let me stab him.
就两百万吧
Let's call it $2 million.
好吧 我要打个电♥话♥
All right. I need to make a phone call.
看住他
Keep an eye on him.
等等 等等 你去哪
Wait, wait, wait. Man, where you going?
别把我丢给她
Don't leave me here with her. Oh.
等一下
Hold on now, hey, hey.
你在哪
Hi, where are you?
没在罗马
Just outside of Rome.
我觉得快找到卡斯蒂略博士了
I think we're close to finding Dr. Castillo.
但我需要钱付给军♥火♥商
But I need some more money to pay off an arms dealer
他是中间人
who is acting as a middleman.
他想要两百万
He wants $2 million.
你相信他
You trust him?
相信
Trust?
不相信 但...我没得选择
No, but... I'm all out of options.
好吧 可以 把银行账号♥发给我
All right, fine. U-Uh, text me the account information.
好的
Yeah, will do.
好 我弄到钱了
Okay, I got the money.
等下
Wait.
什么
What?
你放肖走了
You let Shaw go.
你还把车给他了
And you gave him the car.
我是那么做了
I did do that, yeah.
但我留下了你的盾
But I kept your shield.
纽约 费城
要是有东西少了 跟我说
If anything's missing, just let me know.
所以我现在也是纽约客了
So I'm a New Yorker now?
没错
Yep.
-去你的 -爸爸
- Screw you! - u202dDad.
对不起 我就是试下
Sorry. I'm trying it out.
很自然
You're a natural.
小心点
Hey, careful with that.
谢谢你 丹尼
Thank you, Danny.
只要法鲁克还在那
Well, as long as Farouk is out there,
你在埃及就不安全
Egypt isn't safe for you.
这是我们最起码能做的
It's the least we can do.
我是说 谢谢你为我女儿做的一切
I mean, thank you for what you have done for my daughter.
莱克茜有时也不容易
Lexi has not always been easy.
她小的时候就失去了母亲 而且...
She lost her mom when she was younger, and...
我觉得从那时起她就开始叛逆 恨上帝
I think she has been rebelling against God ever since.
尽管你是在那种情况下进入她的生活
Despite the circumstances of how you came into her life,
对她来说也是件好事
it's been a very good thing for her.
-不是那样的 -我明白
- It's not like that. u202d- I see...
你们是怎么看待彼此
how you look at each other.
好了 来吧
Okay. Come on.
还有10分钟去见经纪人
Got to meet the broker in ten minutes.
看♥房♥♥子了
Going apartment hunting.
晚餐见
I'll see you at dinner.
你♥爸♥爸知道我们
Your dad knows about us.
你觉得有问题吗
That gonna be a problem for you?
只要他不告诉FBI
Not as long as he doesn't tell the FBI.
我觉得你没事
I think your secret's safe.
莱克茜
Lexi.
不 不
No, no.
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸...不
Dad... Dad, no!
不要
No.
我信任你
I trusted you.
你说过会保护我们的
You said you'd protect us,
我信了你
and I trusted you.
我相信了你
I trusted you.
罗马昆提里别♥墅♥遗址
这...这什么意思
What, what was this?
复仇吗
Revenge?
因为你♥爸♥爸的事复仇
For what happened to your father?
你以为我就没有
You don't think I've replayed
在脑海里一遍遍重演吗
every moment in my head over and over?
我确信他们有其他办法找到法鲁克的
I was certain they'd get Farouk another way.
我错了
I was wrong.
我发现
I found...
我在店里发现了你♥爸♥爸断了的念珠...
...your father's prayer beads in the debris from the shop.
从那时起我就一直带着
I've carried them with me every day since.
拿着吧
Keep them.
我花了两年时间
I spent two years
恨你
hating you.
只是因为这比恨我自己容易
Only because it was easier than hating myself.
我告诉肖你给政♥府♥做事
I told Shaw you worked for the government,
如果他不跑路 他就会坐牢
and that he was going to go to prison if he didn't run.
我说如果他分我点钱 我就拖住你
I said I'd stall you for a small cut of his profits.
如果他觉得安全了 他就会带我们去找他们
If he thinks he's safe, he'll lead us right to them.
什么...怎么去...
What-- How? Wh--
其实
Fun fact.
这个小玩意不仅可以解锁手♥机♥
This little gadget doesn't just unlock the phone.
它会把地图的应用换成一模一样的
It replaces maps app with an identical program,
但是有地理追踪的应用
only mine has a geo tracker
每次换位置这个应用都会通知我
that pings me every time it changes location.
现在 他正从马雷球场往南去
Right now, he's heading south on Via Del Mare.
我只是让他先行一步
I'm just giving him enough of a head start
他就不会发现我们在跟踪他
so he doesn't know we're following him.
我去打那个电♥话♥的时候 你就想这么做了
You knew you were gonna do this when I went to make that call.
像肖那种人 你不能为了让他做事
You don't get a guy like Shaw to do something
就给他想要的
by giving him what he wants.
你要让他觉得他有优势
You make him think he's getting one over on you.
承认吧 这就是你为什么需要我 丹尼
Face it. It's why you needed me, Danny.
你知道只要能让卡斯蒂略回来
You knew I would force you to do whatever
无论什么我都会逼你做
it took to get Castillo back.
好吧 我们去找他吧
All right. Let's go get him.
纳粹非洲军团
上校
看 是黑日
是真的
我会亲自献给领袖的
准备好运输了吗
按您的吩咐
我可跟你说清楚
石棺没有被打开过
直到普洛基特女神被激活
先装埃及艳后
都小心一点
阿♥拉♥ 阿♥拉♥
Allah! Allah!
那是什么东西
他们不是士兵啊
我们撤退
我们已经太迟了
We are too late.
埃及艳后不见了
Cleopatra is gone.
她在他们的卡车上了
She is on the truck.
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表