剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
那是人肉做的
It's made of people.
难怪味道像路人一样平凡
No wonder it tasted so pedestrian.
你上次见到学者是什么时候
When was the last time you saw The Scholar?
我的天 他回来的路上出事了
Oh, God. He never made it back.
他肯定被他们抓住了
They must've grabbed him.
厨房♥
The kitchen.
我们走
Let's go.
好吧
Okay.
我们被乡巴佬食人族围攻了
So we're surrounded by hillbilly cannibals.
肯定还有其他方法去厨房♥
There's got to be more than one way to get to the kitchen.
-不如我们分头找 -好
- I say we split up. - Okay.
快起来 你和我们一起去
Get up. You're coming with us.
我们需要个放哨的
We need a lookout.
听起来好麻烦
That sounds messy.
我可不想趟这滩浑水
I prefer not to get my hands dirty.
如果食人族们对我们的车动了手脚
If the cannibals messed with our car,
他们可能也对你们的车动了手脚
it means they probably messed with yours, too.
我们都需要保住学者的命
We all need The Scholar alive.
我这辈子再也不吃玉米热狗了
Definitely eaten my last corn dog.
心脏公♥司♥ 请稍后
Heart Enterprises. Please hold.
心脏公♥司♥ 请稍后
Heart Enterprises. Please hold.
我得到工作了
I got the job!
他们当场签了我
They offered it to me on the spot!
我应该打个电♥话♥给我妈
I should call my mom.
她肯定会欣喜若狂的
She's gonna be thrilled.
偷偷告诉你 我哥杰瑞在华尔街上班
Between you and me, I was never the favorite.
我从不是最受宠的那个
My older brother, Jerry, works on Wall Street.
没关系 我不在乎
It's fine. I don't mind.
我做的是我热爱的事业
I'm doing what I love,
但我无法否认即将做一回更酷的人
but I can't say it doesn't feel good
这种感觉太爽了
to be the cool son for once.
去死吧 杰瑞
Suck it, Jerry!
开玩笑的 我爱我哥
I'm kidding. I love my brother.
这是份重要的工作
It's a big job.
有很多要收拾的烂摊子
There are a lot of messes to clean up,
都将由我来解决
and I'm the man to do it.
和心脏公♥司♥的新员工问好吧
Say hello to the newest employee of Heart Enterprises!
请稍后
Please hold.
心脏公♥司♥ 请稍后
Heart Enterprises. Please hold.
心脏公♥司♥ 请稍后
Heart Enterprises. Please hold.
心脏公♥司♥ 请稍后
Heart Enterprises. Please hold.
心脏公♥司♥ 请稍后
Heart Enterprises. Please hold.
心脏公♥司♥ 请稍后
Heart Enterprises. Please hold.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
再试试替代我啊
Try replacing me now!
他是维修部的新主管
He was the new head of maintenance.
我们准备好见你了
We're ready for you now.
心脏公♥司♥ 请稍后
Heart Enterprises. Please hold.
心脏公♥司♥ 请稍后
Heart Enterprises. Please hold.
心脏公♥司♥ 请稍后
Heart Enterprises. Please hold.
快走
Come on.
干什么
What?
那是谁的车
Whose truck is that?
我问那是谁的车
I said, "Whose truck is that?"
你把狗留在车上 却不开窗留条缝
You left your dog in the car without cracking open a window.
你♥他♥妈♥是不是疯了
Are you out of your fucking mind?
把钥匙给我
Give me your keys.
哪一把
Which one?
好了
Okay.
有我在
I got you.
有我在
I got you.
有我在
I got you.
罗马大帝
不 先生
No, sir.
先生 站那别动
Sir, stand right there.
别这样
Don't.
喂
Hello?
这里是我们的家
This is our home.
不再是了 宝贝
Not anymore, punkin.
我们惹了不该惹的赛车手
We fucked with the wrong racers.
现在我们得离开吞精镇
Now we got to get the fuck out of Pixie
另找地方开店
and set up shop somewhere else.
会没事的 等着瞧吧
It'll be all right. You'll see.
好了 不如你去拿点调料
Now, why don't you grab them spices
再打包几份肉排吧
and pack up them filets, huh?
去吧
Go on, now.
查德...
Chad...
看看这地板
look at these floors.
可是我...
But I--
拖地的事我是怎么交代的
What did I say about mopping up?
如果这地方要完蛋
If this is place is going to shit,
它也得死得干净
it's going to shit clean!
快去
Now get!
别忘了收银台里的现金
And don't forget the cash in the till!
克里斯托夫
Christopher?
老兄 你没接电♥话♥我还以为你死了
Hey, when you didn't pick up, I thought you were dead, man.
差不多了 我眼睛伤得很重
Almost. My eye's hurt bad.
但他们让我到处逛逛
But they let me have the run of the place.
我不明白为什么 也不知道怎么离开这里
I just can't figure out why or how to get out of here.
"这里" 你到底在哪儿
"Here"? Where the hell are you?
我深入虎穴 哥们
I'm in the belly of the beast, man--
心脏公♥司♥的地下室
the basement of Heart Enterprises.
你是对的 你♥他♥妈♥说对了
You were right. You fucking called it.
他们涉足各种行业
They got their hands in everything--
政♥治♥ 制药
politics, pharmaceuticals,
医疗用品 电子工业
medical supplies, electronics.
你怎么到那里去的
How the hell did you get there?
说来话长 你能回洛杉矶吗
Long story. Can you get back to LA?
不 现在不行
No, not now.
我脑袋里有个炸♥弹♥
I got this bomb in my head that'll go off
如果我离搭档太远它就会爆♥炸♥
if I get too far away from my partner.
"搭档"
"Partner"?
你刚才说了"医疗用品"吗
Did you say "Medical supplies"?
没错 还有医院和精神病院
Yep. Hospitals, too, and mental facilities.
"精神病院"
"Mental facilities"?
我要你帮我一个忙
I need you to do me a favor.
这个女人有个妹妹 卡尔玛·达金托
This woman has a sister-- Karma D'Argento.
你查查那里有没有她的资料
See if they have anything on her.
太巧了吧
What are the odds?
唯一一个有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥的房♥间
The one room with cell reception
刚好堆满了血路狂飙的文件
happens to be filled with files on the Blood Drive.
如果有人在监视你 那几率就很大
I'd say great if you're being watched.
这个地方太奇怪了 哥们
This place is weird as hell, man.
记得亚姬警官吗
Remember Officer Aki?
记得 性感警♥察♥ 眼神很怪
Yeah. Hot cop, weird eyes,
可能有自闭症
probably on the spectrum.
远不止眼神奇怪 她为心脏工作
Lot more than weird eyes. Well, she works for Heart.
她在这里是重要人物 而且
She's a big deal here, and...
我觉得她对我有点意思
I think she's kind of into me.
每次大腿舞之后你都这么说
You say that after every lap dance, man.
这次我是说真的
I mean it this time.
也许我能打入内部工作
Maybe I can work things from the inside.
从她身上得到一些情报
Get some intel from her.
不 不 克里斯多夫 这不是好主意
No, no, Christopher, this is not a good idea.
他们掌控着反罪
Look, they own ContraCrime, all right?
到处都是他们的眼目
They have eyes everywhere.
不能相信任何人
You can't trust anybody.
我们必须直接上报给地检官
We got to take this straight to the DA.
找到了 卡尔玛·达金托
Found it. Karma D'Argento.
卡尔玛·达金托
医生 克莱因菲尔德
把内容告诉我
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表