剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
你还能去哪儿呢 格蕾丝
Where else are you gonna go, Grace?
你的世界已经崩塌了
Your world fell.
而我们的世界仍旧屹立不倒
Ours is still standing.
你的世界就是个谎言
Your world is a lie.
知觉是假的
Perception is a lie.
但我们的快乐是真的
Our happiness is real.
你可以和我们共享快乐
You can share it with us.
不要反抗
Don't fight it.
我宁愿死的时候了解真正的自己
I'd rather die knowing who I really am--
操蛋的垃圾
fucked up flaws and all--
也不会和你这样的变♥态♥玩过家家
than to play house with freaks like you.
很好
Very well.
日落之时
At sunset,
你的愿望就会成真
you get your wish.
心脏公♥司♥
汽车定制站
我们快没时间了
We're running out of time.
心脏的保安不会像在总部那样
Heart security doesn't patrol here
来这里巡逻
like they do at the main offices.
我们不会有事的
We'll be fine.
血路狂飙 职员登录
版权所有心脏公♥司♥
我们只要破解密♥码♥就行
We just have to crack this pass code.
Try 123. 1234?
成功了
I'm in.
捷豹的外壳
Jaguar for the shell
配上血路狂飙的引擎
with the Blood Drive engine.
蓝色轮辋怎么样
What do you think about blue rims?
赛车A 选择颜色
等等 黄色吧
No, wait. Yellow.
蓝色 一定要蓝色
Blue. Definitely blue.
太晚了 选银色了
Too late. We've gone for silver.
别啊
Man.
我靠
Shit.
现在只需要油了
All we need is the gas.
方向盘装错边了
You put the steering wheel on the wrong side.
准备走了吗
Ready to go?
我从没去过其他地方 离开的感觉很奇怪
It's strange leaving here when I've never lived anywhere else.
我知道你害怕
I know you're scared.
再说了 也许你见过外面的世界但是忘了
Besides, maybe you have seen the world and don't remember it.
也许心脏公♥司♥清除了你的记忆
Maybe Heart erased all your memories
然后植入了新的
and replaced them with new ones.
找到亚瑟以后
After we find Arthur,
我想和你一起创造真正的记忆
I wanna make a real memory with you.
我们就从现在开始
We're starting right now.
草莓柠檬水 来杯草莓柠檬水吧
Strawberry lemonade, get your strawberry lemonade.
你好呀 旅行者 要柠檬水吗
Howdy, traveler. Lemonade?
我不会喝血尿的 孩子
Hard pass on the blood piss, child.
告诉我你♥爸♥爸住在哪儿
Now, tell me where your daddy lives.
克罗南伯格教堂 亚瑟·贝利与梅兰妮·沃伦斯结婚典礼
婚礼紧张症是很正常的
Wedding day jitters are perfectly normal.
等你说出"我愿意" 就不紧张了
They'll disappear, as soon as you say "I do."
欢迎加入我们的家庭 孩子
Welcome to the family, son.
放下我
Put me down!
你们要把我带到哪儿去 住手
Where are you taking me? Stop.
等一下 我认识你
Wait a sec, I know you.
-你是格蕾丝 -亚瑟 振作一点
- You're Grace. - Arthur, snap out of it!
我要杀了你们
I'm gonna kill you.
你好帅啊
You look so handsome.
谢谢 你很漂亮
Thank you, you're very beautiful.
振作起来
Snap out of it!
你对我来说一直都很特别
You were always so special to me.
你来参加我的婚礼真是太好了
It means so much that you'd come to the ceremony.
是大裂痕 大裂痕 什么都不要相信
It's The Scar. It's The Scar. Don't believe any of it.
我等不及要为你的幸福而献身了
I can't wait to die for your happiness.
亚瑟 救救我
Arthur, please help me!
这是任何女人毕生的心愿
It's all a woman could ever want.
亚瑟
Arthur!
芭比
Barbie!
芭比
Barbie!
可以停车吗
Could we pull over?
我感觉 人类是怎么说的
I feel--what do humans call it?
-恶心 -你晕车了吗
- Fucked up. - You carsick?
对不起
I'm sorry.
把这个喝了 也许会好受一点
Drink. It might make you feel better.
你还好吗
You okay?
我♥操♥
Goddamn!
我没事
I'm fine.
继续开
Keep driving.
操
Shit.
她真美
She's beautiful.
没有比她美的女人了 先生
There's no woman better, sir.
-芭比 -该改口叫我爸爸了
- Barbie! - Please, call me Dad.
我他妈听得见你们的声音
I can fucking hear you guys.
妈的 让我出去
Goddammit, get me out of here!
你看起来美得不可方物
You look unbelievable.
老天
God.
有时候神经会引起的鼻窦炎
That's just the nerves sometimes messes with the sinuses.
亲爱的家人...
Dearly beloved family...
我们同聚一堂
We are gathered here
来为这两位新人的爱情送上祝贺
to celebrate the love of these two wonderful people.
我认识你
I know you.
我只能猜测给我的请帖被寄丢了
Which is why I have to assume my invitation was lost in the mail.
我的结婚仪式还没完呢
We're in the middle of a ceremony.
请见谅 我只是想阻止你
Pardon moi, I'm only saving you
犯下人生中最大的错误
from making the biggest mistake of your life.
你是个帅气 有男人味的年轻人
You're a handsome, virile young man.
别过早安定下来毁了这一切
Don't ruin it by settling down so soon.
还有你的新娘是个变种人
That and your bride's a mutant.
你能闭嘴吗 你在搞破坏
Would you shut up? You're ruining this.
吻我
Kiss me!
亚瑟
Arthur!
天啊 他是不是得为了今天感谢我一辈子
Boy, is he ever gonna thank me for this one.
这个地方就是个粪坑
This place is a shit hole.
各位 各位
Everyone, everyone, uh,
痛苦是短暂的
the pain is only temporary.
会好的 亲人
It's gonna be okay, family.
我来救你了 你不高兴吗
Aren't you glad I came to save you?
是啊
Right.
我的大英雄亚瑟
My knight in shining Arthur.
看看能不能给我找个踩脚的地方
See if you can find a foothold for me to step on.
太滑了 我没法...
It's too slippery. I can't--
放松 放松 这就像流沙一样
Easy, easy. It's like quicksand.
你越挣扎 陷得越深
The more you struggle, the harder it is.
天 我的脑袋疼死了
God. Oh, my head is killing me.
是因为戒断反应
It's the withdrawals.
什么戒断反应
Withdrawals from what?
我们的大侦探还没想明白吗
Is super sleuth still trying to figure it out?
亚瑟 大裂痕的气体会引起幻觉
Arthur, gas from The Scar was causing hallucinations.
很疯狂吧
Crazy, huh?
但自从我把漏洞堵上后...
But since I've plugged the hole--
或者应该说 是你把漏洞堵上了
or should I say, you plugged the hole--
这个镇子里的人终于能认清自己的本来面目了
this town can finally see itself for what it really is.
克利夫兰
Cleveland.
我们得继续上路
We need to keep going.
你现在很难受
You're in pain.
我没有我想的那么像人类
I'm not as human as I thought.
心脏的安全协议仍有效
Heart security protocols are still active.
我们等一等 也许...
Let's wait it out. Maybe with--
不
No.
你得走了
You need to go.
我可能已经引发了追踪装置
I may have triggered a tracking device.
他们可能已经出来找我了
They could be on their way.
我不能把你丢在这里
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表