剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
五旬节派的女权主义者
Pentecostal feminist.
原来老是教训我
Used to beat my ass to Kirk Franklin.
咱们大醉一场吧
Let's get drunk.
你妹子怎么办
What about your girl?
我宁愿和你待在一起
I'd rather hang with you.
是不是很操蛋
Ain't that a motherfucker?
我有这么多酷炫的科技改造
Me being all tech and awesome?
而你依然是血肉之躯
And you still being a skin sack?
克里斯多夫
Christopher.
你搞错了
You're making a mistake.
我唯一的错误就是做了你的搭档
My only mistake was being your partner.
你还没问我为什么要揍你呢
You haven't even asked why I'm kicking your ass.
你没有揍我
You're not kicking my ass.
因为你根本就没骨气
'Cause there's no iron in your bones.
愧疚使你软弱
Guilt makes you weak.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
我一直在努力把心脏公♥司♥扳倒
I've been trying to shut this company down.
我看到你杀了我
I watched you kill me.
一次又一次
Repeatedly.
那不是你
It wasn't you.
那明显是个机器人
It was a robot, obviously.
你当时并不知道
You didn't know that at the time.
*我是个无所事事的花♥花♥公♥子♥*
*I'm a Yankee-Doodle dandy*
*无所事事 无*
*Yankee-Doodle, do...*
要么就去死
Or die.
晚上好
Good evening!
先生们 我是朱利安·斯令克
Gentlemen, I'm Julian Slink.
很高兴认识你们
So pleased to make your acquaintance.
在我们继续下去之前
Before we can proceed any further,
我需要合适的装扮
I shall require the proper dress:
不完全是蒸汽朋克 也不要太复古
not quite steampunk, but not quite retro;
自♥制♥颜料 最好不要天然的
homemade colors, preferably not from nature;
小牛皮制的靴子
boots made from calf skin;
有时需要内♥裤♥
underwear, sometimes;
波斯丝绸 或熊猫毛衬衫
shirts from Persia, silk or panda wool;
最后 头上需要些夺人耳目的
and finally, something dramatic on top,
别具一格的 圆顶帽 不不 高帽
some flair, a bowler-- no, no!--a top hat.
对了 高帽
Yes, a top hat.
完美
Perfect.
他太能说了
He talks too much.
他们这周杀了三个护士了
That's the third nurse they killed this week.
为什么他们想要三千个这样的东西
Why do they want 3,000 of 'em?
就应该专注于我的设计的
Should've focused on my design.
那好太多了 呆板 顺从
It's much better. Robotic. Obedient.
你不是比原定计划晚了两周吗
I thought you were two weeks behind.
我融合了代码
Managed to merge the code.
不得不留下了一些生物特性
Had to leave a little bio inside,
但不必担心
but not worried about it.
你是在玩火
That's dangerous.
要是她改写了那段代码
She-she manages to access that code,
她就能解锁体内的人性了
she could unlock her humanity.
永远都不可能发生的
Never gonna happen.
除非她能发现怎么才能到达高♥潮♥
Not unless she figures out how to have an orgasm.
死去 睡去
To die, to sleep.
出自莎士比亚戏剧《哈姆雷特》
睡去 但在睡眠中可能有梦
To sleep, perchance to dream.
这就是个阻碍
Ay, but there's the rub;
当我们摆脱了此垂死之皮囊
for in that sleep of death, what dreams may come
在死之长眠中会有何梦来临
when we've shuffled off this mortal coil.
这段我之前老是不理解
I never understood that.
现在明白了
Until now.
我还以为所有的亚姬体都被关机了
I thought all the Aki units had been shut down.
我不再是一个亚姬体了
I'm not an Aki unit anymore.
我就是亚姬
I'm just Aki.
我就是
I am.
自我意识
Consciousness.
人性 你真是太不幸了
Humanity. How unfortunate for you.
你活过 不是吗
You've lived, haven't you?
我活过千世 亲爱的
I have lived thousands of lives, my dear.
那你就该明白
Then you know.
明白什么
Know what?
我为什么必须这样做
Why I have to do this.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fucking hell.
看来我还没有完全变成人类
Guess I'm not fully human yet.
我体内还剩一些能量
I still have some strength left.
我不能让你炸毁这栋楼 朱利安
I can't let you bring down the building, Julian.
那样克里斯多夫也会死的
You'll kill Christopher.
你的同情心去哪了
Where's your compassion?
得了吧
Please.
你只是变成了人 并不是好人
Just because you're human doesn't mean you're good.
这不是真的
That's not true.
我现在有真实的感觉了
I have real feelings now.
我是一个人
I'm a person.
好厉害哦
Big deal.
你只是在你跳动的代码中感受到了刺痛
You got tingles in all your dangly bits
在你的胃里多了一个结
and a knot in your stomach
就这还要归功于你对他做的那些可怕的事
from all the terrible things you've done to him.
但那不是同理心 那是愧疚感
But that's not empathy. That's guilt.
那是在浪费时间
It's a waste of your time.
告诉我克里斯多夫去哪了
Tell me where Christopher went.
我已经不能接入监控画面了
I don't have access to the security cameras anymore.
我不能告诉你
I can't.
那你对我还有什么用
Then what use are you to me?
你敢动那些炸♥弹♥ 我就把定时器清零
You tamper with those bombs, I'll override the timer.
大家一起死 此时 此地
We can all go, right here, right now,
包括你的宝贝克里斯多夫
including your precious Christopher.
你最好现在就去找他
You better go find him.
你只剩没几分钟了
You only have a few minutes left.
我刚切断了你的脊髓
I've just severed your spinal cord.
你会死在这栋楼里的
You're going to die in this building,
朱利安·斯令克
Julian Slink.
你让我在这个地方自生自灭
You left me to rot in this place.
但看看我现在
But look at me now.
什么这个地方 我一直以为你回洛杉矶了
What do you mean, this place? I thought you were back in LA.
这个地下室是无边无际的
This basement is infinite.
你那屎一般的脑子能绕过弯来吗
Can you wrap that turd you call a brain around that?
这里和全世界所有的心脏公♥司♥大楼相连
It's connected to every single Heart building in the world.
你都无法想象这地方的威力
You can't imagine the power of this place.
不 我可以
Oh, yes, I can.
等等 等等
Wait, wait. Wait.
暂停 暂停
Time-out. Time-out.
你的屌♥去哪儿了
What happened to your dick?
操
Fuck!
你让她把你变得超厉害
You let her make you more awesome,
但你的大屌♥没有了
but it cost you your dick.
你都不能操妹了 变得这么厉害有什么用呢
What's the point of being awesome if you can't screw?
可能你就不是克里斯多夫了
Maybe you're not the real Christopher after all.
或许我真的杀死了你
Maybe I did kill you.
或许你只是他们用来
Maybe you're the shitty piece of hardware
代替真人的破烂零件
they used to replace you!
你真♥他♥妈♥是个娘炮
You're such a goddamn pussy.
这么多年来我浪费了那么多时间
All those years I wasted listening
来听你那套要行善的鬼话
to your do-good bullshit were a waste of time.
那都是演的
It was all an act.
你不是个好人
You weren't a good guy.
你就是个懦夫
You were just a coward.
要把这句话也写在你的小本本上吗
Gonna write about it in your fuckin' book?
像个小贱♥人♥一样碎碎念
Whine about it like a little bitch.
我曾信任你
I trusted you.
我曾敬仰你
I looked up to you.
而现在我要杀了你
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表