剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
I cannot wait to see what kind of man you are inside.
别摆那副臭脸
Don't give me that look.
说了不准碰它
I told you not to touch that.
你说过你是为了卡尔玛参赛的对吧
You said you're racing for Karma, right?
-为了帮她 -那又怎样
- To help her? - What of it?
我和我的搭档聊过了
I spoke with my partner.
凯恩山医院是心脏公♥司♥开的
Heart Enterprises owns Kane Hill Hospital.
什么
What?
让你参加这个比赛的人
The same people that put you on the race
你妹就住在他们的精神病院
own the asylum where your sister is living.
这可不是什么偶然联♥系♥
That's not a random connection.
我觉得你和我一样都被玩弄于股掌之中
I think you're getting played, just like I'm getting played,
我的搭档也是
and my partner
谁知道还有多少人
and who knows how many other people
在被这个万恶公♥司♥里的混♥蛋♥们玩弄
by these diabolic corporate cocksuckers.
先走一步 婊♥子♥
Suck it, bitch!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
脱♥光♥光
Take it off!
格蕾丝 我们别挡道了 走吧
Grace, come on, let's get out of the road. Come on.
格蕾丝 比赛重新开始了 我们得出发了
Grace, the race is back on. We got to go.
拜托
Come on.
斯令克要让我们穿过犹他
Slink is taking us through Utah.
意思是
So?
后天的时候
The day after tomorrow,
赛道经过的地方离那个精神病院不到30英里
the race takes us within 30 miles of that asylum.
愿意绕个路吗 芭比
You up for a detour, Barbie?
当然
Hell, yeah.
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表