剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
不然就拿你自己的牙来充数
or I'll have yours instead.
跟你说了吧
Told you.
别管那仓库了 今晚一起来吧
Forget about the warehouse. Come out with us tonight.
记得第一次热浪来时
Remember that first heat wave...
水力压裂造成地震后的第一个夏天吗
the summer after the fracking quakes?
整座城市都陷入混乱
The whole city was rioting.
我闯进一个公共仓库 打算偷点食物
I broke into a public storage unit trying to steal some food.
然后我被警♥察♥抓住了
I got caught by a cop.
不错 我现在更加敬重你了
Nice. I have a whole new respect for you.
能不能闭嘴 听我说
Shut up for two seconds and listen.
那年的法定年龄降到了十三岁
That was the year they lowered the legal age to 13.
我差点就被当作成年人受审了
I could have been tried as an adult.
-那你怎么摆平的 -我什么事都没做
- So how'd you swing it? - I didn't do a thing.
他放我走了
He let me go.
他说不想再看到孩子被绞死了
He said he didn't want to see another kid hang.
拯救了我的人生
Saved my life.
这就是你参加这破工作的原因吗
That's why you signed up for this shit job?
那家伙还在当警♥察♥吗
That guy still on the force?
不在了
No.
每天我们出去巡逻时 都面临着一个选择
Every day we go out on patrol, we have a choice--
是让这座城市更好
to make this city a better place...
还是让充满暴♥力♥的世界更加暴♥力♥
or make a violent world more violent.
操
Damn it.
你是准备坐一整晚
You gonna sit on your ass all night,
还是帮我去找到这个仓库
or you gonna help me find this warehouse?
太好了
Yes.
我们走
Let's go.
什么声音
What is that?
女士们先生们 混♥蛋♥ 流浪汉们
Ladies and gentlemen, bastards and tramps,
吸血怪 傻♥逼♥ 垃圾 荡♥妇♥们
bloodsuckers, motherfuckers, road trash, and vamps...
基佬和异端们
to the queers and the strange
不论你是在台上还是台下
in the crowd and on the stage...
暴♥力♥恶毒之人
to the violent, the malevolent,
还有自掘坟墓的那些人
and those seeking a grave...
欢迎回家
welcome home!
今年十分寒冷阴暗
It's been a cold, dark year.
很高兴还能见到你们那布满油渍的脸
I'm so glad to see your grease-stained faces,
还有淫秽的笑容
your filthy smiles.
我是你们的主持人 朱利安·斯令克
I am your host, Julian Slink,
仪式大♥师♥ 舞台之神
master of ceremonies, god of the stage.
欢迎来到
Welcome to
全世界最卑鄙 最下流 最肮脏的公路赛
the meanest, nastiest, filthiest road race in the world...
血路狂飙
Blood Drive!
搞什么
What the fuck?
回车上去
Get to the car.
呼叫救援 代码88号♥
Make the call--code 88.
让他们把所有人都派来
Tell them to send everyone.
这里面的疯子太多了
There are way too many psychos in there.
你得等待后援
You need to wait for backup.
他们会在我们等待的时候又杀掉多少人
How many more people will they kill while we wait?
快去呼叫
Make the call.
我得去找个更好的视野
I got to get a better view.
现在麻烦参赛者们
Now, if the racers would please
在舞台前方排队集♥合♥
line up at the front of the stage...
你们中某些人也知道
As some of you know,
去年我们遇到了一些半途而废的人
we had a few quitters last year.
我懂 我懂
I know, I know.
但我们既往不咎吧
But forgive and forget.
好吧 所以我们杀掉了那些王八蛋
All right, so we killed the sons of bitches.
没关系 没关系
No matter, no matter.
今年我们设置了一个刺♥激♥点
This year we have an incentive...
最先进的脉冲电涌
a state-of-the-art pulse charge
植入在头骨的底层
implanted at the base of the skull.
有点野蛮吗 可能
A bit barbaric? Perhaps.
可耻地卖♥♥弄吗 毫无疑问
Shamefully pedantic? Without a doubt.
总之它一定会十分奏效
But by golly if it won't do the trick.
肋骨
任何想拆下脉冲电涌的人
Anyone trying to remove the pulse charge...
脑袋立刻被炸成肉冻
instant brain jelly.
如果你是和搭档一起飙车
If you're racing with a partner...
多米
你们的电涌装置会连在一起
your charges are linked.
相隔太远的话 再见了头盖骨
Get too far apart-- bye-bye, cranium.
克利夫
每天参赛者都会收到指定路线
Each day racers will be given a prescribed route.
绅士
学者
但无论你身在何处 我都会监视...
But no matter where you are, I'll be watching...
小丑迪克
匿名观众也会在闭路电视上看到
And so will our private audience on closed-circuit TV.
胖猫王
每天都会以一场在终点线举办的疯狂派对收尾
Each day ends with another Mayhem Party at the finish line
来为赢家庆祝
to celebrate the winners.
但是最后一名
But whoever comes in last...
我相信你们知道后果的
I'm sure you get the idea.
死条子
Fucking cop.
傻♥逼♥ 你把我的车撞凹了
Hey, asshole, you dented my car.
女士请冷静 后退 一切尽在我掌握
Ma'am, stay calm. Stand back. I've got this under control.
看来我们有一位不速之客
Looks like we've got an uninvited guest.
抓住他们 把他俩带过来
Take them. Bring them both.
放开我
Get off me!
放开我
Hey, hey, get off me!
放开我
Get off me!
我们要做出抉择
We have a decision to make.
这人是友还是油
Is this guy friend or fuel?
一方面 他为反罪工作
On the one hand, he works for ContraCrime--
新型警♥察♥
the new breed of cop.
-油油油 -不不不
- Fuel! Fuel! Fuel! - No, no, no!
不过
Then again...
他俩可以大干一场
these two put on one hell of a show!
友友友
Friend! Friend! Friend!
然而
Then again...
他也许会试图终止比赛
he might try to stop the race.
油油油
Fuel! Fuel! Fuel! Fuel! Fuel! Fuel!
如果大家感到不满
If the crowd grows restless,
他们会捅刀子的
they get a bit stabby.
你最好大干一场
Best put on a show.
傻♥逼♥ 我要杀了你
Asshole. I'll kill you!
亚瑟
把他们匹配起来
Link 'em up!
不不不 等一下
Oh, no, no, no, no, hold on a minute.
我们不是一队的
We're not a team.
格蕾丝
你们现在是了
You are now.
粉丝们超爱她的
And the fans love her!
不许动 举起手来
Freeze! Put your hands up now!
所有人都趴在地上
Every single freak, on the ground
双手抱住头
with hands on your head.
操♥你♥大♥爷♥ 条子
Fuck you, cop.
-克里斯多夫 - 车手各就各位
- Christopher! - Racers to your marks!
其他人 集♥合♥点见
Everyone else, see you at the rendezvous.
我♥操♥
Shit!
克里斯多夫 快跑
Christopher, run!
克里斯 离开这里
Chris, get out of here!
闭嘴 冷静 照我说的做
Shut up, calm down, and do as I say.
停车 我的搭档在后面
Pull over. My partner's back there.
乖乖坐好 别说话
Just sit your ass down and shut up.
-女士 我是警♥察♥ -是啊 傻警♥察♥
- Ma'am, I'm a cop. - Yeah, a shitty one.
操
Shit.
车手小队违规
Racer team violation.
哪个傻♥逼♥居然蠢到
Who's the lame dick dumb enough to...
好极了
Oh, wonderful.
可惜了
Pity.
上车
Get in!
疼吗
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表