剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
As I was saying,
当然 我们都是精神病人
certainly, we're all psychos,
反♥社♥会♥者和流氓
sociopaths, and scoundrels,
但这并不意味着我们应该变得野蛮
but that doesn't mean that we should be uncivilized.
滚你妈
Fuck this!
如果我想当娘炮
Listen, if I wanted to be a pussy,
就待在影视城了
I'd have stayed in Studio City.
谁想搞起 跟我
Anyone who wants to fuck shit up, come with--uhh!
好了
Now...
没人搞事了吧
If there are no further distractions...
天才
Hey, genius.
我们只想和你谈谈
We just want to talk.
你是这里最聪明的 我们需要你的帮助
You're the smartest guy in the camp; we need your help.
我们只需要你把这些小东西从脑袋里拿出来
We just need you to pop these little guys out of our heads.
这些炸♥弹♥ 它们
You know, these bombs, they--
它们插在我们的脊柱里
Well, th-they're wedged against our spines,
靠我们的动能充电
and they're feeding off our kinetic energy.
除非能把它们的电源切断
Unless they're powered down,
否则我们一旦把它们取出来
the instant that we-- we try and take 'em out,
它们就会爆♥炸♥
they--they're gonna explode.
我不够聪明 不够
I-I'm not smart enough. I'm not.
我不够聪明
I'm not smart enough.
-猛♥男♥ -不 不 这不是你的错
- Slugger. - No, no, it's not your fault.
那就实行B计划
All right, so plan B.
如果我们拿到控制器 他就伤不了我们
If we have the controller, he can't hurt us.
我们从花♥花♥公♥子♥那里偷过来
So we steal it from this dandy nutsack,
把他电到晕过去 然后一走了之
shock him till he drops, and get the hell out of here.
如果他知道我们要来 我们就完了
Okay, and if he sees us coming, we're screwed.
那我们就堂而皇之地进去
So then we hide in plain sight.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这样怎么会让他分心
How is this gonna distract him?
-不要 -就要
- Oh, no. - Oh, yes.
-不 不 -伸出手指插♥进♥他的屁♥眼♥就行
- No, no. - Just one finger up his ass.
格蕾丝 不要
Grace. No.
还能再加一个
Have room for one more...
小淘气吗
naughty boy?
我觉得会有点挤
Ooh, I think it'll be tight,
但是肯定能把你塞进来
but I'm sure I can slip you in.
混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole.
今天没心情
Not in the mood today,
农民 乞丐 平民
peasant, palliard, plebe.
你中风了吗
Are you having a stroke?
你以为自己很聪明 是不是
You think you're so smart, see,
骗过了心脏公♥司♥ 是不是
that you got Heart fooled, see?
你那个即插即用的女朋友
Your plug 'n' play girlfriend
深深沉迷于你鸡♥巴♥ 是不是
all wrapped around your dick, see?
但你错了
But you're wrong.
说完了吗
Are you done?
我现在可以揍你了吗
Can I kick your ass now?
你可以试试
You can try.
但是首先
But first...
我们也许可以互相帮助
we may be able to help each other.
-我不会帮你的 -连搞定亚姬也不行吗
- I'm not helping you. - Not even with Aki?
别告诉我她没有乱搞你的脑袋
Can't tell me she hasn't been messin' with yo' head.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你以为女人都很难理解
You think women are so hard to understand,
但是机器女人都是0和1组成的
but cybergirl's all ones and zeroes.
只需要破解密♥码♥
You just need to crack the code.
帮我开门
Open the door for me...
我就帮你接入她的视频信♥号♥♥
and I'll help you tap into her video feed.
她可以通过你的眼睛监视你
She can see through your eye.
想象一下你通过她的眼睛会发现什么吧
Imagine what you'll discover when you can see through hers.
什么门
What door?
那不是门 那是
That's not a door, that's--
秘密通道
Secret shit.
我们不该来这儿的
We shouldn't be here.
天啊 她真的让你吃了苦头
Boy, she really did a number on you.
我过去见过很多被洗♥脑♥的蠢货
I've seen a lot of brainwashed idiots in my day,
但你创下了怕女人的世界纪录
but you set the world record for being pussy-whipped.
-我才不怕女人 -当然不怕了
- I'm not pussy-whipped. - No, of course not.
她都不算真女人
It's not even a real pussy.
禁止开启
违者处以死刑
这扇门后是什么
What's behind this door?
是心脏公♥司♥犯下的错误之一
One of Heart's mistakes.
快点吧
Oh, come now.
他是个囚犯 就和你一样
He's a prisoner, just like you.
难道你不想做好人吗
Don't you want to be the good guy?
我们说好了的
You promised.
试试694频道
Try channel 694.
我要是你就会赶紧逃
I'd run if I were you.
这边 小家伙
This way, little buddy!
这边 跟着我的声音
This way! Follow the sound of my voice!
这边 跟着我
This way! Follow me!
洛杉矶 那是个肮脏的城市
So...Los Angeles? That was a dirty city.
但你肯定治理得很好
But I'm sure you prettied it up nicely.
是啊
Yeah.
你妹子的事处理得怎么样了
How are things going with that partner of yours?
我们没在一起
We're...not together.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
我见过你看她的眼神
I've seen the way you look at her.
我示爱可不是那样的
That's not really how I swing.
真的吗
Reeeaaally?
我都不知道呢
I had no idea.
亚瑟·贝利
Arthur Bailey.
听我说 这我倒不奇怪
Mind you, it shouldn't surprise me.
你们两个从没有产生过那样的共鸣
You two have never really vibed that way.
据我所知
And from what I hear...
格蕾丝是个彻头彻尾的异性恋
Grace is a hetero home run.
我也听说了
I've heard that too.
我很高兴...
I'm so glad...
你...
that you...
对我敞开心扉 亚瑟
opened up to me, Arthur.
有时候这会很难[硬]
It can be so hard sometimes.
抱歉
Sorry.
我最近没时间剪指甲
I haven't had a chance to cut my nails lately.
我一点儿也不介意
I don't mind at all.
你究竟觉得...
Exactly how stupid...
我有多蠢
do you think I am?
贼他妈蠢
Pretty fuckin' stupid.
欺骗我就是这个下场
This is what happens when you double-cross me.
虽然我不能把你们脑子炸飞
I might not be able to blow you up,
但让我们来看看把你们的脑子
but let's see what happens if I fry your brains
电一个小时左右会怎么样
for an hour or so.
谁在那
Who's there?
出来吧
Show yourself!
糟了
Oh, shit.
这是心脏公♥司♥在考验我
This is Heart testing me.
我知道
I know it.
你给我把控制器修好
I need that controller fixed.
我觉得我做不到
Look, I-I-- I don't think I can do this.
机械是你所擅长的
Machinery is the one thing in which you excel.
拧拧螺丝 接接电线
Twist some screws, cross some wires.
帮我把亚瑟和格蕾丝给炸了
Help me make Arthur and Grace go boom.
你不是还有更大的麻烦吗
Don't you have bigger problems?
一石二鸟
Two birds, one stone.
当那个食人魔扑到那两个蠢货身上时
When that ogre pounces on those two fools,
我就把他们炸成渣
I'll blow them all to bits.
-但是... -什么
- Yeah, but-- - What?
你是不是对那两个老好人有什么感情了
Have you fallen for those two do-gooders?
他们在餐馆救了我的命
They saved my life at the diner.
那是他们在自救
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表