剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
我们不和陌生人做生意
We don't trade with people we don't know.
我有水
I've got water.
来自西北部的蒸馏水
Distilled from the Pacific Northwest.
你要多少电
How much power do you need?
充完就走
Then you move on?
充完就走
Then I move on.
你们为什么不跟红河做生意
So why don't you trade with Red River?
他们一点电力都没有
They don't have any electricity at all.
你是来做生意的还是来刨根问底的
Are you trading or asking questions?
只是有点好奇
Just curious.
我们才不在乎红河那帮人
We don't care for Red River folks.
最不在乎的就是利昂警长
Least of all, Sheriff Leon.
你刚刚说你从哪来的来着
Where'd you say you're from again?
我没说过
I didn't.
我从加州领土来的
I'm from the California Territory.
你是做什么的
What do you do for work?
我是个邮递员
I was a mailman.
是 看着也像
Yeah. That seems right.
这边 过来
This way. Come on.
所以你和利昂警长之间怎么了
So what happened between you and Sheriff Leon?
充完电就快走
Soon as you're full, you're gone.
你害死我们了
You killed us!
抓上他 把他带回镇上
Pick him up. Get him back to town.
好了 你已经控制住场面了
All right, you've got the upper hand.
我们为什么不拉几根电线回红河
Now why don't we just pull some wire back to Red River
恢复供电呢
and turn the power back on?
等审判之后再说
After the trial.
让你的人悠着点 他们都是一家人
Tell your men to take it easy. These are families.
他说得对 别对他们太粗暴了
He's right. Don't rough 'em up too much.
我们还要他们清醒地看着自己的脖子被折断呢
We want them to be awake when their necks snap.
该搭绞刑架了 小伙子们
Time to build the gallows, boys.
看起来你已经知道
Seems like you already know
审判会是什么结果了 警长
how the trial's gonna end, Sheriff.
罪刑相当嘛
Punishment has to fit the crime.
他们还没被定罪呢
They haven't been convicted of a crime yet.
你表现得好像他们是禽兽一样
You made it sound like these people were monsters,
但他们几乎没有反抗
but they barely even fought back.
说话啊
Talk to me.
你又不是警♥察♥
You're not a cop.
你连半个男人都算不上 我没话跟你说
You're barely half a man and I'm done with you.
闭上你的臭嘴滚吧 小白脸
Now you shut your hole and shove off, pretty boy.
除非你也想排到他们队伍的最后
Unless you want a turn at the end of a rope.
看看我发现了什么
Look what I found.
一个反罪警♥察♥
A contra cop.
伙计们 我不想惹麻烦
Fellas, I don't want any trouble.
-已经惹上了 -作为反罪的雇员
- Trouble is what you found. - As an employee of ContraCrime,
我不得不逮捕你
I'll be forced to place you under arrest.
已经没有反罪了 傻瓜
ContraCrime is dead, dumbass.
法律早已不复存在
There ain't no laws no more.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
人都到哪里去了
Where is everybody?
他们分开了
They split,
就像等下你的脑袋一样
like your head's gonna be.
这不是真的
That's not true.
我不会骗你
I'm not gonna lie,
让这城市四分五裂有趣极了
tearing this city apart was fun as hell.
但现在人都被那些管子吸干了
But now, it runs in those fracking tubes.
没有人陪我们玩了
And there's no one left to play with.
直到现在
Until now.
这会很疼很疼的
This is gonna hurt a lot!
你还好吗 伙计
You okay, bro?
你还好吗
Yo, you okay?
看来你启用了视网膜安全程序
I see you've engaged your retinal security protocol.
我这是怎么了
What's happening to me?
-你正在转变 -转变成什么
- You're becoming. - Becoming what?
我不想伤到你
I don't wanna hurt you.
克里斯多夫 我的程序中不包含任何情感
Christopher, I wasn't programmed with any emotions.
我只能在必要的时候模拟情感
Only to mimic them when it was needed.
但当你告诉我
But when you told me you...
你爱我时
loved me...
情况有所不同了
something happened.
今早你离开后 我想念你在身边
When you left this morning, I missed your presence,
你的体温
your warmth.
我想念你
I missed you.
我直到现在才明白那个词的意思
I didn't even understand what that phrase meant until now.
我不知道该如何解释我的感觉
I don't know how to explain what I feel.
但我想人类会称这种感觉为
But I think the human word for it is...
爱
Love.
这也是你的诡计之一吗
Is this one of your tricks?
不
No.
我会陪着你
I'm here for you.
我会照顾你
I'll take care of you.
格蕾丝 你需要帮忙吗
Hey, Grace, you need any help?
-不需要 -但我很需要
- Nope. - Well, I do... bad.
贝利警官 麻烦你♥他♥妈♥滚蛋好吗
Officer Bailey, will you very kindly fuck off!
这个镇没有表面那么好
Look, this town isn't so great.
那警长是反♥社♥会♥人格
The Sheriff is a sociopath
而我刚刚帮他抓了许多无辜的人
and I just helped him grab up a bunch of innocent people
他们什么坏事都没做 只想要自♥由♥
whose only crime was trying to be free.
帮不了你 芭比
No can do, Barbie.
靠你自己了
You're on your own.
他要杀一个孩子 格蕾丝
He's gonna kill a kid, Grace.
拜托了 假如那是卡尔玛呢
Please. What if this was Karma?
卡尔玛已经死了不是吗
Karma's dead. Okay?
你自己去和你的魔鬼较量吧
So you go fight your own demons.
我要和我的干一场
I'll fight mine.
我
I...
我不能让你这么做 警长
Can't let you do this, Sheriff.
我又没问你同不同意
I ain't asking you.
你知道这样是不对的
You know this isn't right.
我可不会听从警♥察♥的人生建议
I ain't taking life advice from a tin star.
在这 正义归手里有枪的人掌管
Out here, justice is in the hand of the man holding the gun.
他的枪还快得很
And it's swift.
你会朝一个没有武装的警♥察♥开枪
You would shoot an unarmed cop?
你算什么警♥察♥
You ain't a cop.
你不过是个穿戏服的混♥蛋♥
You're just some asshole in a costume.
让绞刑者的再拿一根绳子来
Tell the hangman, grab another rope.
我们要多绞死一个
We got one more coming.
过来 过来
Come on, come on.
未化学处理的埃塞俄比亚咖啡豆
Unwashed Ethiopian peaberry.
烘炒并日晒刚好37个小时
Fire cracked and sun soaked for exactly 37 hours.
等等 你说什么
Wait, what? Oh, sorry.
你说不卖♥♥威士忌的时候我就没在听了
You lost me when you said no fuckin' whiskey.
我听说你想杀我
I hear you wanna kill me.
坐下来看着我喝这瓶威士忌
You're gonna sit down and watch me drink this whiskey
直到整瓶都喝光
until the bottle's empty.
那时就是你的死期
Then you die.
是我的好姑娘
That's my girl.
亲爱的 如果我想毒死你
My dear, if I was going to poison you,
我也不会浪费这瓶好酒来下毒
I wouldn't waste it with good whiskey.
不得不说 当初我招募你时
I have to say, when I recruited you,
根本没想到你有这么厉害
I had no idea you'd be this good.
看到我亲手选的能干悍妇
So disappointed to see
变得一心只顾家务事
that my hand-picked battle bitch
让我大失所望
has gone all domestic.
你没有招募我
You didn't recruit me.
你操纵我的情感 骗了我
You manipulated and lied to me.
都是一个意思
Potatoes, potahtos.
你真以为你会有好下场吗
You really think this is gonna end well for you, huh?
向来如此
It always has.
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表