剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
都很赞
It's all good.
你们喜欢吃牛排吗
Do you like steaks?
我们这里有侧腹牛排 无骨牛排
We've got flank steak, skirt steak, rib steak,
肋骨牛排 牛脊肉 肋眼牛排 背小排
rib roast, rib eye, back ribs,
三角肉 臀肉 T骨 上等牛排
a tri-tip, a round tip, a T-bone, a porterhouse,
有平切的 横切的 还有菲力牛排
a flat cut, crosscut, and a filet mignon.
但大多数人只点汉堡
Oh, but most people just order the burger.
我要汉堡 生的
I'll have the burger. Rare.
我也是
Same.
这里来几杯咖啡
I need a couple of coffees over here.
付费电♥话♥
顾客专用
我要尿尿
I got to piss.
怎么 你要帮我扶老二吗
What, do you want to hold it for me?
不用了 我知道它放过哪
No, thanks. I know where it's been.
别做傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
我是克里斯·卡彭特 听到"哔"声请留言
Hey, it's Chris Carpenter. Leave a message after the beep.
"哔"
Beep.
是我
Hey, it's me.
希望你没事 兄弟
I hope you're all right, man.
开玩笑的 是我发的声音
Just kidding. That was me.
这次是真的
Here it is. For real.
准备好 "哔"
Get ready for the... beep.
克里斯多夫 我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Christopher. Listen, we're in deep shit, man.
开玩笑的 还是我发的声音
Just kidding. That was me again.
留言哦
Leave a message!
妈的 克里斯多夫 我让你改留言提示的
God damn it, Christopher. I told you to change that.
听着 我猜对了 你错了
Listen, I was right. You were wrong.
记得我想找的"大脚怪"吗
Remember my bigfoot?
它叫心脏公♥司♥ 他们是所有事的幕后黑手
It's called Heart Enterprises, and they're behind everything--
瘾君子 赛车手
the junkies, the racers.
他们买♥♥断了警方合同
They're the ones that bought the police contracts.
兄弟 我们是为他们干活的
Buddy, we've been working for them.
我得挂了 不能让他们发现我消失了
Listen, I got to go, man, before they find out I'm gone,
但如果你还活着
but if you're alive--
兄弟 希望你还活着
man, I hope you are--
回这个号♥码找我
call me back on this number.
没事吧 警官
Is everything okay, Officer?
该死
Oh, shit.
我忘了我还拿着刀
I forgot I was still holding it.
抱歉了
Sorry about that.
我用刀太多 感觉它是我身体的一部分
I, uh, use it so much, it feels like it's a part of me.
我叫卡尔·考克斯
Name's Karl Kox.
很高兴认识你
Pleased to make your acquaintance.
在吞精镇见不到很多警♥察♥
We don't see too many cops around Pixie Swallow.
你有什么事吗
What's your business?
旅游
Sight-seeing.
只要你不是质检员
So long as you're not the health inspector,
我就不会对你动刀子
I won't need to use this on you.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
他几周前来过 这人的品味无可挑剔
He came by a few weeks ago. The man had impeccable taste.
他给了我们五星好评
He gave us an A-1 rating.
你知道吗
Did you know
我们是亚利桑那中部排名第四的肉类供应商
we're the number-four meat supplier in central Arizona?
没错 长官
Yes, sir.
很多店因为旱灾而关门大吉了
Lots of places shut their doors on account of the drought.
大多数人意识不到
Most folks just don't realize
饲养牲口的耗水量有多大 所以
how much water it takes to raise cattle, so...
故事不错 老兄
Cool story, bro.
早上好
Good morning.
你睡着的时候勃起了九次
You achieved nine erections while you were sleeping.
你想看看记录吗
Would you like to see the chart?
-你想 -干嘛
- What do you... - Want?
谈谈
To talk.
有两个你
There were two of you.
有很多个我
There are many of me.
我的存在是为了迎合
I was built to cater
心脏公♥司♥的不纯动机
to the baser instincts of Heart executives,
但我程序中的一个错误却让我能做更多事
but a glitch in my programming made me capable of so much more.
他们无法把程序复♥制♥进其他模型
They could not replicate the results in other models,
所以他们复♥制♥了我
so they replicated me instead.
不过别和她们谈 她们有点婊
But don't talk to them. They're kind of bitches.
你疯了
You're insane.
我♥操♥
Fuck a chain saw.
你的眼睛感染得很严重
Your eye is very infected,
所以你得用好的那只眼睛看了
so you're going to need your good one to watch this.
看什么
Watch what?
入职培训
Orientation.
创新 发明 工业
Innovation, invention, industry,
-欢迎来到心脏公♥司♥ 新员工 -新员工
- welcome to Heart, recruit. - Recruit?
尽管我们公♥司♥主要聚焦未来
Even though our focus is in the future,
了解公♥司♥的历史仍然是很重要的
it's important to know our history.
在压裂地震使这块大♥陆♥裂开的时候
When the great fracking quakes tore this country asunder,
心脏公♥司♥还只是一家刚起步的科技公♥司♥
Heart was but a fledgling tech company,
一家拥有远大梦想的小企业
a tiny operation with big dreams,
而"大裂痕"的出现让这些梦想得以实现
and those dreams were realized by the appearance of The Scar.
在所有人都对"大裂痕"避之不及的时候
While the rest of humanity ran from The Scar,
我们迎难而上
we ran towards it.
在那里发现的奇迹
And the wonders we discovered there
将改变这个国家的轨迹
will change the course of history.
这部分是我讲的
This is my part.
心脏公♥司♥在大裂痕里
We at Heart found incredible resources
发现了令人震惊的资源 不稳定的矿物质
in The Scar-- unstable minerals,
道德上存在争议的替代燃料
morally questionable fuel alternatives,
非天然的燃气
unnatural gases,
和现代科学无法确定其性质的
and deep wells of unidentifiable glowing goo
不明发光黏性物的深井
with properties far beyond the realm of modern science.
-你来真的 -全球的生态灾难
- Seriously? - The world's ecological disaster
却为我们带来了意外之财
was our economic windfall.
心脏公♥司♥的最新成员 现在我们和你分享
And now we share with you, the newest member of Heart,
我们的劳动成果
the fruits of our labor.
我们爱[心脏]你
We "Heart" You.
我不会加入你们公♥司♥的 奇迹女
I'm not joining your company, Small Wonder.
你也没有权利关着我
And you have no right to hold me.
克里斯多夫 你理解错了
Christopher, you misunderstand.
你不是个囚犯
You are not a prisoner.
你可以随意地参观我们公♥司♥总部
You are free to explore our company's headquarters
自己发现它的神奇
to see the magic for yourself.
最终你会发现 你属于这里 和我们一起
As a result, you will discover that you belong here...with us.
我可以离开
I can leave?
大门随时为你敞开
Your door is always open.
你可以试试
Try it.
祝你逛得愉快
Have a nice stroll,
但不要妄图联♥系♥你的搭档或者其他人
but don't attempt to contact your partner or anyone else.
那样的行为是需要修正的
Such behavior will require modification.
如果你想的话 离开前可以给我一个飞吻
You may blow me a kiss good-bye if you like.
你抱怨了四个小时
You've been complaining for the last four hours,
现在却没胃口了
and now you lost your appetite?
这地方有什么不对
There's something off about this place.
但就是说不清
I just can't put my finger on it.
快吃
Just eat.
等得太值了
So worth the wait.
是吧
Right?
你♥他♥妈♥在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
我讨厌警♥察♥
I hate cops.
把汉堡放...
Put that burger d--
一个汉堡而已
It's just a burger.
我不是为了你才这么做的 芭比
Oh, I didn't do it for you, Barbie.
我是为了这个
I did it for this.
老娘要洗澡了
Mama needs a shower.
你看什么
What are you looking at?
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表