剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
《血路狂飙》前情提要
Previously on "Blood Drive"...
你所有的安全权限都被取消了
All your security privileges are revoked,
而且你不准离开这栋大楼
and you're not to leave the building.
但是记住 比赛不再有你的事了
But know this, you will never be a part of your race again.
在高尔警长手下干活 你得守规则
When you work for Sergeant Gower, you stick to the rules.
这报告证明了我的清白 我要回到岗位上去
The docs cleared me. I'm going back out there.
那些变♥态♥抓了我的搭档
Those freaks have my partner.
反罪确认你无罪前 老实待着吧
Until ContraCrime clears you, sit on your ass.
跟克里斯多夫2.0问好吧
Say hello to Christopher 2.0.
你♥他♥妈♥对我做了什么
The hell did you do to me?
卡尔玛在反抗中倒下了
Karma fell in the revolt.
你什么意思
What--what do you mean?
卡尔玛死了
Karma's dead.
你就这点本事吗
Is that all you got?
我知道你的小算盘
I know what you're trying to do.
你因为内疚 想惩罚自己
You want to be punished for your guilt.
没有你的话我已经不知道该怎么继续下去了
I don't know how I can do this without you anymore.
我们相信这才是比赛的正确方向
We are convinced this is the right direction for the race,
这正是公♥司♥所需要的
just the thing the division needs.
够了
Enough.
这场比赛不只是娱乐
This race is more than... entertainment.
不只是测试血路引擎
More than testing the blood engines,
这是一种非常强大的技术
a technology so powerful
它能重构全球生态系统
it's set to restructure the economic system of the entire planet.
这场比赛
No, this race...
是人类历史上最大规模的献祭
is the greatest sacrifice in human history.
这是一座血腥的祭坛
It's a bloodstained altar,
被血浸透的玛雅神庙顶
the gore-soaked peak of a Mayan temple,
来自奥林匹斯山上 正在喷发火山的烟雾
the smoke from an erupting volcano on Mount Olympus!
而这迷人的芳香不是献给上帝的
And that pleasing aroma is not for God.
而是献给心脏公♥司♥
It's for Heart Enterprises,
已知宇宙中最强大的公♥司♥
the most powerful corporation in the known universe!
而这场献祭也可以是给你的
But this sacrifice could be for you as well.
这就是我们给你的
This is what we're offering.
不是一份工作 一项事业 而是...
Not a job, not a career, but...
受人崇拜的机会
the chance to be worshipped.
仪式大♥师♥ 行
Master of Ceremonies? Fine.
舞台之神 可以 随便叫什么
God of the Stage? Sure, whatevs.
但如果你有哪怕一点点
But if you have just a modicum
我们觉得你具备的黑色灵魂
of the oily black soul that we think you do,
当节目全球直播时
well, when this show goes live to the whole world,
你将成为心脏公♥司♥的大祭司
you'll be the High Priest of Heart.
我们需要鲜血
We need fresh blood...
成吨♥的鲜血
by the gallon.
而你 先生 拥有我们心脏公♥司♥想要的
And you, sir, have the swagger and the verve
狂妄和魄力
we want at Heart Enterprises.
血路狂飙是你的了
The Blood Drive is yours.
你只需要宣布就行了
All you have to do is claim it.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
我觉得
I'd say...
你们做出了正确的决定
you've made the right decision.
绅士协定
血路狂飙
第一季 第七集
第九比赛夜 疯狂派对
过了蛮荒之地的某处
天啊
Oh, God.
亲爱的日记
Dear diary,
其他警♥察♥是不是都知道
I wonder if all the other cops
我的鸡♥巴♥到底有多小
know how small my dick really is.
说真的 你在写什么
Seriously, what is that?
一个朋友曾对我说过的话
Something a friend told me once.
你会写下我说的话吗
Do you write down what I say?
只有当你说出金句我才会写
Only when you say something smart.
所以 不会
So...no.
请向前开
Please pull forward.
你点不点
You gonna order or not?
等等
Hold up.
一定要点对
Got to get the right thing.
她都不认识你
She doesn't even know you exist.
怎么会在意你吃什么
Why would she care what you eat?
相信我 她们在意的
Trust me, they care.
你会和一个点蔬菜汉堡的家伙约会吗
Would you date a guy who ordered a veggie burger?
没准 他可爱吗
Depends. Is he cute?
可以点餐了吗
Hi, can I take your order?
嗯 来份二号♥套餐加杯可乐
Yeah, uh, can I have a number two with a Coke?
还有
And, um...
如果不介意 请稍等下
Give me just a second, if you don't mind.
不急
Take your time.
等你好了按银色按钮就行
Just hit the silver button when you're ready.
如果你这么爱这个女孩
So if you love this girl so much...
告诉我她好在什么地方
tell me what's so great about her.
你是说除了她很性感 而且给食物打折吗
You mean beside the fact she's hot and gets a discount on food?
没错 色狼 好好说说
Yeah, Casanova. Dig deep.
我每周来这里三次 她总是很热情
I come here three times a week and she's always nice.
她对人热情
She's great with people.
看起来很聪明
Seems smart, you know?
她有我见过的最美的笑容
And she's got the best smile I've ever seen.
他和我点一样的
He'll have what I'm having.
如果不介意 把你的电♥话♥写下来吧
And, uh, throw your number in too, if you don't mind.
什么
What?
46.07美元 下个窗口结账
And that'll be $46.07 at the next window.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
过得愉快
Have a nice day.
笨蛋 你搞砸了
Asshole. You screwed it up.
看到没 相信我
See? Trust me.
-干什么这么久 -干得不错 贝利警官
- What's the hold-up? - Not bad, Officer Bailey.
我不想弄丢号♥码 等一下
I don't want to lose the number. Hold on.
快点 不能等一天啊
Come on! Ain't got all day!
我老是嘲讽你 但你真的很厉害
I give you a lot of shit, but you're the real deal--
一位人♥民♥好警♥察♥
a fuckin' hero in blue.
多谢
Thanks.
这地方糟透了
This place went to shit.
你老爹呢
Where's your daddy?
大佬 小弟
Above the line. Below the line.
滚开
Fuck off.
再说一次试试
Try again.
心脏公♥司♥召走了他
Heart Enterprises called him in.
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
天啊
Jesus!
撒谎要踢两次
Twice for lying.
你这个没屌♥的混♥蛋♥
Hey, you dickless piece of shit.
我以为你是斯令克
I thought you were Slink.
你知道你俩很像吧
You realize you two are like the same person, right?
我和那个骗子才不像
I am nothing like that charlatan.
无论你要和他说什么
Whatever you have to say to him,
你都可以和我说
you can say to me.
我现在是当家的了
I'm in charge now.
每位绅士
Every gentleman
都会给别人学习礼节的机会
gives every person a chance to learn manners.
这场比赛结束后
As soon as the last race is finished,
有个会议将会研究
there will be a meeting to discuss
-这个比赛的新路线 -是嘛
- a new direction for this race. - Yeah.
他们不会听你的
They're not gonna listen to you.
他们喜欢斯令克
They love Slink.
我受够了听到斯令克的名字
I'm tired of hearing about Slink.
他走了 我现在是狂欢大♥师♥了
He's gone, and I am the Master of Mayhem now.
在我看来可不是
Doesn't look like that to me.
老大
Hey, boss!
蛮荒之地来的最后三组车手到了
Last three racers inbound from the Savage Land!
很胶着
Gonna be a close one.
并没那么胶着
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表