剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
And now I'm gonna kill you.
我有个更好的主意 机器人
I got a better idea, John Deere.
和冠军问好吧
Say hi to the fuckin' Primo.
冠军打架和娘们一样
Primo fights like a girl.
这能伤害到我吗
Was that supposed to hurt me?
不能 但这个可以
No. But this will.
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
最近似乎经常发生这种事
Seems to happen a lot around here.
你要花点时间哀悼吗
Do you want to take a minute?
我们没有时间
We don't have a minute.
确定吗 他是你的搭档
You sure? He was your partner.
那玩意不是克里斯托夫
That thing wasn't Christopher.
不再是了
Not anymore.
我们走
Let's go.
最好去找斯令克 把倒计时关了
Better go find Slink and stop the countdown.
我要怎么把这关了
How do I turn this off?
关不了
Can't.
它叫"失效保护"是有原因的
It's called "Fail-safe" for a reason.
不能撤回 没有第二次机会
No take-backs. No second chances.
那我们要怎么出去
Then how do we get out of here?
真希望我也能在场感受大爆♥炸♥
Wish I could be there for the big boom!
卡尔玛·达金托 立刻把门打开
Karma d'Argento, open this door right now!
抱歉 姐 这里就是终点
Sorry, sis. It's the end of the road.
如果你在这栋楼里 你也会死
If you're in this building, you die too.
我有"血门"可以逃出去
I've got a Get Out of Jail Free card called the Blood Gate.
和你们在另一边再见啦
See you on the other side.
-才怪 -卡尔玛 等等
- Not! - Karma! Wait.
干什么
Whaaat?
你还记得你喜欢的那个人吗 卢卡斯
You-you remember that guy you liked? Lucas?
他要了我的号♥码
He asked for my number.
见鬼去吧 你这该死的婊...
Go to hell, you fucking bi--
这是推拉门 亚瑟
It's a sliding door, Arthur.
你有更好的主意吗
You got any better ideas?
我想就是这样了
So I guess this is it.
不吃棒棒糖吗
No lollipop?
快死了要来点更烈的
Death calls for something stronger.
等等 他妈的
Wait, fuck this.
心脏公♥司♥夺走了我们曾拥有的所有快乐
Heart took every happy thing we ever had.
我不会让它再夺走剩下的
I'm not letting him take what's left.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
它需要通电来触发 你知道吧
It needs a charge to detonate, you know.
我知道
I know.
学者教我的小窍门
Little trick the Scholar taught me.
无论你做什么...
Whatever you do...
都不要靠近我
Don't come near me.
亚瑟 不要
Arthur, no!
天啊 你做到了
Holy shit. You did it.
成功了
It worked.
怎么了
What's... wrong?
只剩20秒
Twenty seconds left.
格蕾丝
Grace.
虽然你们多半不会相信我
Probably won't believe me,
但我从不希望以悲剧收尾
but I never wanted this to end a tragedy.
我真心希望
I was actually hoping
你们俩最终能够逃出去
that you two might just make it in the end.
十 九
Ten. Nine.
八 七
Eight. Seven.
六 五
Six. Five.
四 三
Four. Three.
二 一
Two. One.
两位
Guys?
两位
Hey, guys?
我的错
My bad.
-你个混♥蛋♥ -对 其实...
- You asshole! - Yeah, actually...
我需要按一下这里的小按钮
I need to hit this little button right here.
-混♥蛋♥ -混♥蛋♥
- You asshole. - Asshole!
拜托 不是我支持你俩
Please. Just because I'm rooting for you two
就代表我需要破坏结局的紧张氛围
doesn't mean I have to suck all the tension out of the ending.
有条管道
There's a pipe.
每30尺有绿色条纹
Green stripes every 30 feet.
跟着它 那是最快能出去的路
Follow it. It'll be the fastest way out.
亚瑟
Arthur.
怎么了
What?
所有那些...
All those...
我杀掉的人...
people I killed...
这就是他们的感觉吗
this is what they felt like?
是的
Yes.
天啊
My.
我的帽子在就好了
I wish I had my hat.
让我看看
Okay. Let me see.
让我看看 天啊
Let me look at it. Oh, God.
-挺住 -就差一点
- Stay with me. - Almost.
你没事的
You're gonna be fine.
情况没那么糟
It's not that bad.
我去找人来帮忙
Listen, I'll get some help.
不会有人来帮忙的
There's no help.
十秒后这栋楼就没了
This building won't even be here in ten seconds.
你需要的是这个
What you really need is one of these.
我们可以一直玩下去 芭比
We can play all day, Barbie.
我可以在这再开一扇门
I can just open up another one over here.
贱♥人♥
Dick hole.
好了
Okay. Okay.
我扶你起来
Let's get you to your feet.
我们走
Let's go.
没时间了
There's no time.
-格蕾丝 -没时间了
- Grace. - There's no time.
斯令克可能是唬人的
Slink was probably bluffing.
他要死了
He was dying.
死前说的话一般都可信
That's normally when people start taking things seriously.
十 九
Ten. Nine.
八 七
Eight. Seven.
六 五
Six. Five.
至少我们在彼此身边
At least we had each other.
-四 三 -哪怕只有几秒
- Four. Three. - Even for a few seconds.
二
Two.
一
One.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
私生子和流浪汉们
bastards and tramps,
吸血鬼和混♥蛋♥们
bloodsuckers, motherfuckers...
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
垃圾车手和荡♥妇♥们
Road trash, and vamps.
我们走
Let's go. Let's go.
你们真的以为我
Did you really think that I,
朱利安·斯令克
Julian Slink,
仪式大♥师♥
Master of Ceremonies,
舞台之神
God of the Stage,
会让计时器抢走我的风头吗
would let a timer steal my moment?
他不会引爆的
He's not gonna do it.
他可是斯令克
This is Slink we're talking about.
他终于等到属于自己的时刻了
He finally has his spotlight.
我生于这栋楼
I was born in this building,
现在我回来摧毁它了
and now I've returned to destroy it.
回家的浪子遇到了俄狄浦斯王
The Prodigal Son meets Oedipus Rex.
很抱歉老是让你们虚惊一场
Sorry if you're binging this,
但不会再有下次了
but no more bullshit fake deaths.
不会再有惊喜了
No more clever surprises. Just...
只有旧派的宣泄
good old fashioned... catharsis.
我们得走了
We have to go!
格蕾丝
Grace!
格蕾丝
Grace!
来不及救她了
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表