剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
你只会把我当小孩一样
All you do is treat me like a kid,
一天到晚使唤我
telling me what to do all the time.
如果你看看教你如何成为男人的书
I wouldn't have to if you read a book
我就不用这样了
that told you how to be a man.
我要下车
I'd like to get out now.
不能停车 不许刹车
Can't stop. No brakes.
再说了 如果我把你丢下了
Besides, if I left you behind,
你的头就会爆♥炸♥
your head would blow up.
更重要的是 我的头也会爆♥炸♥
More importantly, so would mine.
好啊 我宁愿变成高速路上的一坨肉糜
Good, because I'd rather be a smear on the highway
也不愿意再在车里
than have to ride another mile
和一个
with a...
一个什么 克利夫 说啊
A what, Cliff? Say it.
说啊 蠢到找不到词了吗
Say it. Or are you too stupid?
我确实蠢到居然和你结婚了
Well, I was stupid enough to marry you!
道歉
Apologize.
我不
No.
引擎失灵十分钟
Engine disabled. Ten minutes.
那我们就坐在这里等死
Well, then we're gonna sit here until we both die,
因为我才不要和一个像你一样可悲的屌♥丝
because there is no way that I am crossing the finish line
一起跨过终点线
with a pathetic little loser like you.
你好
Hello.
这也是我的错咯
I suppose this is my fault too.
水
Water.
求你 给我水
Please. Water.
感谢大咪♥咪♥
Thank the goddamn tits.
终于来了个汉子
Finally, another dude.
别告诉她们我有这个
Don't tell 'em I got this.
别报太大希望
Don't get your hopes up.
这只能开这扇门
It only opens this door.
保持精量充足 伙计
Keep the juices flowing, man.
你会用得上的
You're gonna need it.
你来这里多久了
How long have you been here?
不知道
No idea.
她们想从你这得到什么
What do they want from you?
她们靠自己唯一得不到的东西
The only thing they can't get on their own.
大鸡♥巴♥
The Clam Ram.
-你是说她们 -你自己看吧
- You mean they... - Look for yourself.
安静
Quiet!
天啊
God!
操 天啊
Shit. Oh, God.
你怎么能活到现在
How are you still alive?
也没那么糟
Yeah, it's not so bad.
过一阵子 只会感到痒痒而已
After a while, it just kind of tingles.
不过还是很高兴见到另一位兄弟
Glad there's another bro here, though.
进去
Move it.
伙计
Hey, dude...
欢迎来到天堂
Welcome to paradise!
能给我来瓶啤酒吗
Can I get a beer?
我很喜欢这个小驿站
I am loving this little pit stop.
等我们输掉了比赛被爆了头
Yeah, we'll see how much you love it
看你还能有多喜欢这里
when we lose the race and our heads explode.
后面还有一半的人在高速上
Half the field is back on the highway
等着他们的车开动呢
waiting for their cars to turn on.
我们有大把时间好好享受
There's more than enough time to enjoy
马乔拉的热情款待
a bit of Majora's hospitality.
这样真的很令人神清气爽 你不觉得吗
And this is so refreshing. Don't you think?
如柑橘般清新
Like citrus breeze.
站住
Stop right there.
退下
Back down.
我能理解你有所抗拒
I understand your resistance,
但我希望你能卸下心墙释放自己
but I want you to tear down your wall and be free.
马乔拉的人全是自♥由♥的
Everybody's free here at Majora.
是吗 那他呢
Yeah, what about him?
-所有人都是自♥由♥身 -知道了
- Every person here is free. - Yeah, got it.
好了 谢谢你们的洗浴和脱毛
All right, well, thanks for the wash and wax,
但我要上路了 亚瑟在哪
but I have places to be, so where's Arthur?
亚瑟是你的男人吗
Is Arthur your male?
不 他不是我的男人
No, he is not my male.
他是我的搭档
He is my partner,
我们要去一个康复机构
and we have a rehab facility to get to,
所以如果你们不介意的话...
so if you ladies don't mind--
克莱尔维也女子康复中心
Claireview Rehabilitation Center for Women?
你知道这个地方
You know it?
我们曾是那里的囚犯
We were inmates there.
被他们的警卫折磨
Tortured by their guards,
那里的男人
their men,
但我们把那个人间炼狱彻底摧毁了
but we burned that hell hole to the ground.
要是你们还要去克莱尔维也
So if you're still trying to find Claireview,
怎么不直接北上去找那个火山口
why don't you head up north and look for the crater?
可能还在冒烟呢
It might still be smoking.
又是条死路
Another dead end.
该死的 卡尔玛
Goddamn it, Karma,
你从来都不给姐省心 对吗
you never make this easy, do you?
卡尔玛·达金托是你妹妹
Karma D'Argento's your sister?
你怎么知道这个名字的
How do you know that name?
她从一开始就和我们在一起
She's been with us since the beginning.
带我去找她
Take me to her.
能给我一瓶啤酒吗
Could I, uh, you know, get a beer?
抱歉 都喝光了
Sorry, man. All out.
你还有一冰... 你还有一冰箱呢
You got a whole coo-- you got a whole cooler.
-我们得离开这里 -真是的
- We gotta get outta here. - Nice.
别这么爱发牢骚 伙计
Don't be such a whiny bitch, dude.
那帮女人给我们吃的 啤酒
The ladies feed us, give us beer,
我们只用挤点精♥液♥
and all we gotta do is jizz for it.
基本上来说 我们过着梦一样的生活
Basically, we're living the dream.
她们用一个挤奶器从你的身体里吸♥精♥♥液♥
They suck semen out of your body with a milking machine.
那又怎么样
Yeah?
至少这些机器没有投票权
But at least the machine's not allowed to vote.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
在上面... 就像...
Up top...like...
格蕾丝的男人
Grace's male.
跟我走
Let's go.
准备好了 老兄
Batter up, man.
去痛快痛快
Let it all hang out.
-谢谢你的啤酒 -别客气
- Hey, thanks for the beer, man. - Yeah, no problem.
不 我喜欢来个拥抱
No, I'm a hugger.
我们担心我们的观众无法对任何这些
We're afraid our audience won't be able to connect
角色产生共鸣
to any of these characters.
他们几乎连操他们的欲望都没有
They barely even wanna fuck 'em.
因为他们不够酷
Because they're not cool.
也许我们该给他们配副墨镜
Maybe we should have 'em in sunglasses.
还有烟 墨镜加叼根烟
And smoke. Smoking and sunglasses.
但得有个故事线
But there needs to be a story.
微妙而细腻的爱的特征 背叛还有...
Subtle, nuanced characterizations of love, betrayal, and--
没人在意情节
No one cares about story.
我们跟你说过了
We told you that.
是的 再跟我说说我的节目怎么运作来着
Yes, tell me again about how my show works.
我们准备说的 我看了下你的战略肢解数
We intend to. I reviewed your SDCs.
都低于目标值
They are well below target range.
我的战略肢解数比目标值高38%
My Strategic Dismemberment Counts are 38% above target.
但你的存活率太高了
And your survival rates are too high.
你的人均致残数是我们近十年来见过最低的
Your per capita maim number's the lowest we've seen in a decade.
最糟的是
And worst of all,
据你的最新赛事报告显示
in your most recent race report,
我找到15个拼写错误
I count 15 typos.
15个
15.
不可能
Impossible.
你知道我们的政策要求使用牛津逗号♥吧
You're aware of our policy mandating the use of the Oxford comma?
列举多个对象时 在最后的"和""或"前加逗号♥
我♥操♥
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表