剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
Vienna.
我怎么会忘呢
How could I forget?
那次晚餐
The dinner.
那支舞蹈
The dancing.
溺水
The drowning.
尖叫化为无助的汩汩声
The helpless gurgles of their screams.
和我一起冻结时间
Stop time with me.
让这一刻化为永恒
Let's make this moment last forever.
殊死一搏
Last chance!
我对你欲♥火♥焚身
I want you so bad right now.
我现在只想置身欲♥火♥
Bad is the only way I want it right now.
我想永远停留在这一刻
I never want this moment to end.
我们再也不要变回原来的样子
I won't let us go back to the way we were.
我们不必回头
We don't have to.
我只想死在你手上
I never wanted anyone to kill me but you.
这是我一生最伟大的成就
This is the greatest achievement of my life.
你们好呀 兄弟们
Howdy doody, fellas.
这台亚姬告诉我你们的电脑出问题了
This Aki unit tells me you're having computer problems.
电脑出什么问题了
What computer problems?
网络服务供应商交换了路由器端口9000的
The ISP switched the modem IP
调制解调器网际协议
on router port 9,000,
使数据包等分分布
which has bisected the packet distribution
导致老头的控制台电压闪变
and is causing the Old Man's console to flicker.
听起来很有道理
Sounds about right.
卡尔玛 你看过比赛了
Karma, you saw the race.
我所做的一切都是为了你
Everything I did, I did for you,
都是为了救你的命
to save your life!
我本来就有一条命
I already had a life!
是你抢走的
You took that from me!
你♥他♥妈♥为了一个男的离开了我 格蕾丝
You left me for a fucking boy, Grace.
先是冠军 然后是亚瑟
First the Primo, then Arthur.
我的天啊 他的名字叫亚瑟
Jesus Christ, his name is Arthur!
他都多老了 40岁吗
What is he, like, 40?
在亚马逊营地
At the Amazon camp,
当时我以为你死了
when I thought you were dead,
我不想活在没有你的世界
I didn't want to live in a world without you.
现在依然如此
I still don't.
求你了
Please.
我信了
That works for me.
格蕾丝
Grace!
天啊
Oh, my God.
太美了 简直
It's beautiful. It's like...
我根本设计不出这种剧情
nothing I could have possibly planned.
破茧吧
Emerge.
破茧吧 美丽的蝴蝶
Emerge, my beautiful butterfly.
破茧吧
Emerge!
动手吧
Do it.
捡起来
Pick it up.
捡起来
Pick it up!
动手
Do it.
动手
Do it.
血路狂飙
Blood Drive!
亚瑟 不要 我没死
Arthur, no! I'm alive!
格蕾丝领先
Grace has taken the lead!
但小丑迪克队长要追上我们了
But Captain Clowndick's gaining on us!
-肋骨失控了 -他肯定喝醉了
- Ribbone lost control! - He must be fucking hammered!
血路狂飙
Blood Drive!
让你把乐趣与刺♥激♥并存的
Bring the fun and excitement
美国首档血路赛事带回家
of America's number one blood sport home
带上所有你最爱的人物 肋骨
with all your favorites: Ribbone...
多米和克利夫
Domi and Cliff...
甚至是斯令克 还配个可活动的真帽子
Even Slink, with real top hat action.
-酷 -当然
- Cool! - And of course,
还有所有人的最爱
everyone's favorites,
亚瑟和格蕾丝
Arthur and Grace.
我生来为了杀戮
I was born to kill.
收集整套玩偶 心脏公♥司♥出品
Collect them all. From Heart Enterprises.
亚瑟 别向黑暗屈服
Arthur, don't succumb to the darkness.
它打倒我了 格蕾丝 它打倒我了
It has me, Grace. It has me.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我解除不了我的距离传感器
I'm having trouble disabling my proximity sensors.
我们没多少时间
We don't have much time.
心脏公♥司♥很快就会发现我们在这里
It won't take Heart long to realize we're here.
有信♥号♥♥干扰
There's some kind of interference,
所以我在给心脏项目数据库做完整备份
so I'm doing a backup of all of Heart Project databases
再建立原理图 好让我对它们进行交互参照
and building schematics so I can cross-reference them.
我发现问题了
I found the problem.
一个叫SR仓库的地方
Something called the SR Unit.
它在吸收所有系统外的能量
It's sucking all the energy out of the system.
这是什么玩意
What the hell is that?
灵魂回收者
他真了不起 不是吗
He's really something, isn't he?
真是个天生的杀手
Such a natural killer.
我明白你为什么喜欢他了
I can see why you like him.
他是超级变♥态♥
He's sick upstairs.
和我们一样
Like us.
我想了很久为什么事情会变得这么糟
I've had a lot of time to think about how things got so shitty.
起初我恨那个让我吸红喜的人
At first, I hated the guy who got me hooked on Red.
之后我恨医院的人更残暴地折磨我
Then I hated the hospital staff for fucking me up even more.
接着我意识到一切都不重要
Then I realized that none of that even matters
因为是你把我害成这样
because you did this to me.
我大概十岁的时候发生了件事
This one time when I was, like, ten,
你忙着和某个混♥蛋♥在沙发上亲热
you were so busy making out with some asshole on the couch,
我就溜出去要让你受点教训
so I snuck out to teach you a lesson.
对 你当时可真是个讨厌鬼
Yeah, you were definitely a pain in the ass.
我记得很清楚
I remember that much.
如果警♥察♥在街上发现了我
If the cops caught me in the street,
他们就会把我带回家
they would have brought me back home,
发现爸妈都不在了
found out that Mom and Dad were gone,
我是被个臭婊♥子♥养大的
and that I was being raised by a total bitch.
但看看你现在长得有多好
But look at how well you turned out.
我没在说你
I wasn't talking about you.
你知道是谁阻止了我吗
Do you know who stopped me?
黛西
Daisy.
它从阴影中冲出来 狂吠不止
She came out of the shadows, growling,
我直接吓得屎失禁
and I practically shit my pants.
它把我赶回了屋里
She chased me back inside.
就连一只该死的狗
A fucking dog
都比你更擅长养我
was better at raising me than you.
我爱那条狗
I loved that dog.
是吗 我记着可有点不一样
Yeah, I seem to remember it a little differently.
至少它没有把我当垃圾
At least she didn't throw me away
丢在一旁
like a piece of trash!
你会先眼睁睁看着你男朋友失去理智
First you get to watch your boyfriend lose his mind.
接下来你得看着我杀了他
Then you get to watch me kill him.
接着...
Then after that...
我不想破坏惊喜
Well, I'd hate to ruin the surprise.
我众的天父
Our Father, who art in heaven,
愿你名显圣
hallowed be thy name.
愿你的国临到...
Thy kingdom come--
这应该是制♥造♥帽子的
I think it makes hats.
女士们先生们 这个人正在亲身示范
This man is putting on a clinic, ladies and gentlemen.
这是教科书般的屠♥杀♥
This is textbook slaughter!
不要
No!
你们喜欢吗
You like that?
你们喜欢吗 你们这些死变♥态♥
You like that, you sick fucks?
亚瑟
Arthur.
是你吧
You're the one, huh?
你是造成了这一切
You're the one that caused all this?
小女孩儿够能惹麻烦的
Lot of trouble for a little girl.
炸♥药♥包体型都很小
Dynamite comes in small packages.
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表