剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
结果泄漏到了地下水中
when it leaked into the ground water.
我这辈子从没见过那副情景
I've never seen anything like it.
当时我在一家加油站加油
I was at a gas station, filling up.
一个孩子不知从哪跑出来
This kid runs out of nowhere.
他把加油管捅进嘴里
and shoves a hose in his mouth.
他在喝汽油
He was drinking the gasoline.
他的脸都被金属碎片割烂了
His face was ripped open and metal shards
而他流出的是有毒的绿色黏液
and he was bleeding this toxic green sludge.
-老天 -人们都上了瘾
- Jesus. - They were addicted,
精神错乱 见人就杀
deranged, and homicidal.
城市在一夜间沦陷了
City fell overnight.
但凡喝了水的人都变成了那种怪物
Anyone who drank the water turned into one of those things.
它们会不择手段来抢我们的汽油
And they'll do anything to get to our gasoline.
那你们为什么没有变异
So why are you still here?
因为当时我们弄了愚蠢的防毒方式
'Cause of this stupid cleanse we were on.
只喝瓶装水和果汁 所以没有中毒
Drinking bottled water and juices so we weren't poisoned.
现在他们以为我是什么先知
Now they think I'm some kind of prophet.
你们为什么不离开这
Why don't you just leave?
日落前是走不出山谷的
You can't make it out of the valley before sundown.
天一黑绿眼怪就出来狩猎了
That's when the Glimmers come out to hunt.
你们一直以来都吃些什么
What have you guys been eating this whole time?
你们是怎么活到今天的
I mean how-how are you even alive?
白天安全的时候我们去搜集物资
We scavenge during the day when it's safe.
储备了些食物
We've got food stored.
足够维持几年的
Well, it's enough to last a few years.
我们可不会留下来等着吃感恩节大餐
Yeah, well we're not staying for Thanksgiving dinner,
那东西后面是什么
so what's behind that thing?
那是出城的路
That's the road out of the city.
但我们需要电力开启大门
But we need power to open the doors,
可是汽油不够
and we don't have enough gas.
如果我们现在开门 就会耗干发电机
We try that now, we drain the generator.
好吧 那我们就给大门供电
Yeah, okay, so we just power the door
尽快离开这鬼地方
and get the hell out of here.
然后灯就会熄灭
And then the lights go out
绿眼怪会将我们全部撕裂
and the Glimmers tear us all apart.
即使你把门打开了 也过不去
Even if you get the doors open, you won't make it.
它们会蜂拥车边 把你撕成碎片
They'll swarm the car, rip you to shreds.
你♥他♥妈♥盼着死吗
Do you have a fucking death wish?
别得寸进尺
Don't push your luck.
格蕾丝 我相信她
Grace, I believe her.
我也信
Yeah, so do I.
但这不重要
And it doesn't matter, okay?
如果我们不管怎样都是死
If we're dead either way,
我宁愿选择冒险上路
I'd rather take my chances on the road.
我给你看点东西
Let me show you something.
光会杀死他们
The light kills them.
这不废话
No shit!
我们已经杀死了上千个
We've already killed thousands.
但他们不断出现
They just keep coming.
所以我们需要一直开着灯
So we need to keep the lights on.
也就是说我们需要更多汽油
Which means we need more gas.
不然就是死路一条
Or we're dead.
我们的补给室还有一些
We've got some in our supply room.
那你们的补给室在哪里
Where the hell is your supply room?
穿过那边
Through there.
好吧 我们会找到你需要用的东西
Okay, we'll get whatever you need for the generator
让发电机恢复工作
and make it back alive.
-你在做什么 -车有异味
- What are you doing? - The stink of the car.
如果它们闻到你车的汽油味...
If they smell the gas of your car--
性感苏西不是燃油的
Sexy Suzy doesn't run on gas.
现在亚瑟和格蕾丝出场真的太多了
Well, now there's really too much Arthur and Grace.
我们真心觉得应该多看看其他车手
We really feel like we should see more of the other racers.
绅士到底在干什么
I mean, what's The Gentleman doing in all of this?
多给我点预算 我就让你看到
Give me more of a budget and I'll show you.
还有 我们对那种生物有点疑惑
Also, we're a little confused by the creatures.
绿眼怪 它们就叫这名字吗
Glimmers? Is that what they're called?
是的 它们说了这鬼名字
Yes. They said the fucking name.
这有点冠上加冠
It's a bit of a hat on a hat.
听起来你有点烦躁啊
You're sounding a little bit agitated.
我们不过是想团队协作
We're just trying to work as a team, here.
理解 我理解我们是一路的
Unders--I understand we're all here together.
我们要协同创造这一切
We're all making it happen together.
而且我擅长团队协作 我想确保
And I'm a team player and I want to make sure
我能让所有同事展现最好的一面
that I bring out the best in everyone that I am working with.
我听着呢 继续说
I'm listening, go ahead.
刚在车边时
Back at the car,
你说大家都认为你是先知
you said everybody thinks you're a prophet.
三恶英本该是我们的救赎
Trioxin was supposed to be our salvation.
它能产生十倍的能量
It produced ten times the energy.
节约成本不计其数
The cost savings were enormous.
所以我认可了这项计划
That's why I signed off on it.
你当时并不知道它会毒害大家
Yeah, well, you didn't know it was gonna poison everyone.
这个城市因我而死
The city died because of me.
所以他们想当我是救世主 随便他们
So they can think I'm the Messiah for all I care.
一旦给了他们希望 就能让他们有动力
Once it gives them hope, it keeps them going.
梅塞德斯 你不能一直承受这负担
Mercedes, you can't keep carrying that burden.
你会垮的
It'll crush you.
一直活着 让其他人也活着
Staying alive, keeping others alive,
总要有代价
it takes a toll.
有一些黑暗 进了就没有退路
There's just some darkness you can't come back from.
退路总是有的
There's always a way back.
刚在车边时
Back at the car,
你朋友说性感苏西不是燃油的
your friend said sexy Suzy doesn't run on gas.
她是什么意思
What'd she mean?
那个...
That, uh...
就算我告诉你 你也不会信
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
尽管一试
Try me.
我这几年见识过不少诡异东西
I've seen some pretty weird things these last few years.
管它呢
What the hell.
那辆车以血为燃料
The car runs on blood.
看吧 我就说你不会信
See? Told you you wouldn't believe me.
我相信你
I believe you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
拜托 不要这样
Please, don't do this.
不要这样
Don't do this.
不要这样 不
Don't do this! Don't!
快点啊 伙计们
Come on, guys.
他们越来越近了
They're getting close.
我♥操♥ 含氮
Shit. Nitrous.
亚瑟
Arthur?
亚瑟
Arthur?
芭比
Barbie!
亚瑟
Arthur?
格蕾丝
Grace!
亚瑟
Arthur!
她骗了我们
She lied.
只剩下几天的水量和食物
There's only a couple days of food and water left.
她要硬闯出去
She's gonna make a break for it.
操
Fuck!
-你要丢下我们吗 -真抱歉
- You're leaving us? - I'm so sorry.
不
No!
那些信任培训算什么
what about all those trust exercises?
它们都毫无意义吗
Did they mean nothing?
放开我
Let me go!
你根本不在乎我们
You never cared about us.
-我的成功将会造福每个... -不
- My success would trickle down to each of-- - No.
失声尖叫的人可不会是我
There's no I in scream.
救救我
Help me.
求你了 救救我
Please, help me.
救救我
Help me.
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表