剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
Oh, shit.
你好 克里斯托夫
Hello, Christopher.
要不要加入我们
Care to join us?
这是我的房♥间
This is my room.
你可以看着 但...
You can watch, but...
你得脱♥光♥了
you have to get naked.
你在这里干什么 警长
What the hell are you doing here, Sergeant?
你不能相信她 他们会给你洗♥脑♥
You can't trust her. They brainwash you.
他们就是这样控制他们的囚犯
That's how they control their prisoners.
我不是囚犯
I'm not a prisoner.
我为什么有这样的感觉
Why do I feel this way?
你对我做了什么
What have you done to me?
思考一下 警官
Think about it, Officer.
她不是人类
She's not human.
她就是个情趣玩偶
She's a sex toy.
这是我♥干♥的
I'm the one that did this to you.
什么
What?
你是警♥察♥啊
You're a fucking cop!
我们从来就不是警♥察♥
We were never cops.
克里斯 你和你的搭档一样迟钝
Christ, you're just as dense as your partner--
愤怒值
想要破解这迷宫却不断碰壁
trying to figure out the maze and running into walls.
你一直都在为心脏公♥司♥工作
You always worked for Heart.
你们打断的每条手臂
Every arm you broke,
打歪的每个下巴都是他们的主意
every jaw you busted was all part of their plan.
发生的所有暴♥力♥事件都是为了制♥造♥混乱
All the violence in the street was designed to create chaos.
我们模糊了警♥察♥与罪犯之间的界限
We blurred the line between cop and criminal
直到没人分得清谁是好人
until no one knew who the good guys were.
而你们太过接近真♥相♥
And then you got too close to the truth.
于是我们让你们发现这个比赛
So we led you to the race.
你来这是因为我
I'm the reason you're here.
亚瑟脑袋里有颗炸♥弹♥也是因为我
I'm the reason why Arthur has a bomb in his head.
你失败了 你这可悲的垃圾
You failed, you pathetic piece of shit.
难怪机器婊更想操♥我♥而不是你
No wonder robo-slut wants to screw me more than you--
你不该这么做的
You shouldn't have done that.
我的运算结果显示
According to my algorithms,
你还有几周的行为矫正
you have weeks of behavioral modifications left
在这之前你无法杀人
before you are capable of murder.
可能爱情不遵循算法
I guess love doesn't obey algorithms.
爱情
Love?
你所有安保限制已被解除
All security restraints have been lifted.
你随时可以走了
You are free to go anytime.
上吧 姐妹
Let's go, bitch.
你还没好
You're not done yet?
现在时机正好
This is the perfect time.
一个按钮他们全都得死
I could kill them all with one click,
但你还没弄好
but, no, you can't perform.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
别催天才
You can't rush genius.
我真是服了你这种臭水沟的老鼠
Gutter rats like you astound me.
你忘了自己的身份
You've forgotten what you are--
没用的小人♥渣♥ 你只有一个用途
a puny, useless genetic mistake with only one function.
你要是修不好控制器
If you can't fix that controller,
还有什么用
then what's your value to anyone?
我真是受不了这些奇葩
I'm so sick... of these freaks...
一直折腾我们
giving us hell.
小心
Watch out!
糟了
Oh, fuck.
亚瑟
Arthur?
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
我♥干♥掉他了吗
Did I get him?
学者 把引擎盖打开
Scholar, pop the hood!
老爹回来了
Daddy's home!
你们都很调皮啊
You've all been very naughty!
一堆破事要处理 熏肉
So much work to do. Rasher?
老大
Hey, boss.
不不
No, no...
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
不
No! -
不
No, no...
他们炒了你
They fired you!
比赛归我了
The race is mine!
拜托
Please.
装逼你还嫩点
You can't out-dandy me.
你失败是有原因的 想听吗
There's a reason you failed. Care to hear it?
我这是艺术
What I do is an art form.
需要技巧来策划场景
It takes skill to orchestrate scenarios.
需要几个月甚至几年来规划
Months of planning. Years.
对这个比赛 我比任何人都想得更远
I've been a hundred steps ahead of everyone for this entire race.
你凭什么觉得能赢我
What makes you think you can beat me?
你在学者修车厂看到的名片
The business card you found in The Scholar's mechanic shop,
是我放到你钱包里的
I'm the one who slipped it into your man-purse.
要不是我跟多米的婚姻顾问打过招呼
And Domi's marriage counselor didn't recommend a death race
人家也不会推荐死亡竞赛啊
without a little outside influence.
你真的以为像格蕾丝这么顽固的女生
And did you really think a girl as headstrong as Grace
会自愿参加比赛吗
could be recruited of her own free will?
我只能给她妹下药 把她整疯了
I had to drug her sister and drive her half bat-shit crazy
她才肯报名
before she'd sign up for this.
所有人的命运都是被我
Everyone has had their fate guided,
指引
directly controlled,
直接控制的
by me.
你这个基佬凭什么觉得
What makes you think a pansy like you
自己可以插手接盘
could just step in and take it over?
你这么热爱这个比赛啊
You love this race so much?
那我就把所有的车手都杀了
I'll kill every racer you have.
这比赛要是不归我 谁也别想要
If I can't be in charge, no one can!
这违规了
That's against the rules...
你的绅士风度呢
and certainly not very gentlemanly of you.
去他妈的规则
Fuck the rules.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
我为了这比赛花了多少心血
The work I put into this race--
我让那个怪胎
the things I've let that freak do
玩弄我的大屌♥
to my beautiful penis
都是为了赢
just to keep winning!
解脱吧
Good... riddance.
清理一下
Clean it up.
继续走啊
By all means, keep walking.
你死定了
You're gonna die.
格蕾丝
Grace...
停下
stop.
太蠢了 真老套
So dull. So two episodes ago.
天啊 你真死心眼
My God, you're a stubborn bitch.
别紧张
Relax.
她不会死
She'll live.
把她带回车上
Put her in the car and get your ass
继续比赛
back out onto the road.
熏肉会给你们发坐标
Rasher will send coordinates.
还是说你想挑战一下
Or do you want to test the limits
真正狂欢大♥师♥的底线
of a real Master of Mayhem?
我先开会
I'll drive for a while.
做个好梦
You try and dream of better days.
我做了些事
There are things I've done...
为了他
You know, things I did for him--
想让我载你一程吗
You want a ride?
好啊
Yeah.
上车
Come on.
快为帮助那个叛徒道歉
Apologize... for helping that traitor.
我不
No.
把亚瑟和格蕾丝的坐标改了
Change the coordinates for Arthur and Grace.
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表