剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
Stage three.
互相操到死
Fuck each other to death.
隔壁工厂有免费啤酒
Free beer at the plant next door.
荡♥妇♥和淫男们
Hey, sluts and hard-ons!
谁想尝尝鲜肉
Who wants fresh meat?
好吧 该跑了
Okay, this is the part where I run.
第一天怎么样
Good first day?
非常好
The best.
我学到不少东西
I learned a lot.
我就知道你会很快适应的
I knew you'd fit right in.
说到这个
Yeah, about that.
这份工作我很喜欢
I like this job and all,
但我觉得自己更适合做保安
but I think I'd be better at security.
你的技能的确很符合
Your skills do match nicely
我们的内部防御系统
with our internal defense systems.
没错
Exactly.
你理解我真是太好了
Glad you see it my way.
保安担负着很大的责任 克里斯多夫
Security is a big responsibility, Christopher.
但同时也有梦寐以求的特权
But it also comes with coveted perks.
什么样的特权
What kind of perks?
心脏公♥司♥ 生化人武器
高级权限和一套独特的选择性升级
Advanced clearance and a unique set of elective upgrades
以及身体改造
and body modifications.
但是 晋升委员会
However, your hearing with the promotions board
直到2186年第三季度
isn't scheduled until quarter three
才能给你安排听证会
of the year 2186.
我想要这份工作
I want this job.
我能做点什么来加快流程吗
Anything I could do to speed up the process?
鸡♥巴♥交换
Dick pro quo.
Quid pro quo 交换条件
我是阿贝尔·弗迈克医生
This is Dr. Abel Vermaak,
这里是抑制性♥交♥室
here in the repression fuckatorium
一切开始的地方
where it all began,
正在开始进行245号♥试验
commencing test reel number 245.
我已经注射了带有
I've injected the specimens
上述狄俄尼索斯毒株的试样
with the aforementioned Dionysus Strain.
每只兔子都是携带者
Each is a carrier.
它们生于同一窝
Born to the same litter,
具有相似的基因组成
they possess a similar genetic makeup.
他们是姐弟
They're siblings.
开胃菜够多了
Enough appetizers.
该上主菜了
Time for the main course.
你在哪儿 警♥察♥
Where are you, Copper?
我们已经看到
Now, as we've seen,
受感染个体之间密切接触
close proximity between the infected
会产生致命的后果
yields lethal results.
但在这种情况下
But in this case,
会发生
something...
某种奇特的现象
quite curious happens
如果兄弟姐妹之间被迫
when brother and sister are compelled...
交♥配♥
to copulate.
你在逗我吧
You gotta be shitting me.
它们一旦交♥配♥
Once they copulate,
就会分泌一种亮橙色的物质
they will secrete a bright orange discharge
能作为解药
which can be used as the antidote
和润滑剂使用
and a lubricant.
-天啊 -亚瑟
- Oh, my God. - Arthur!
亚瑟
Arthur!
不不不 别往这走 别往这走
No, no, no, no! Not this way, not this way!
-你拿到了吗 -那对双胞胎
- You got it? - The twins.
如果他们和对方做♥爱♥
If they have sex with each other,
就会产生解药
it'll create an antidote.
当然会了
Of course it does.
格蕾丝 你必须得让他们操对方一回
Grace, you gotta get them to fuck!
我怎么可能做得到
How the hell am I supposed to do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
你去找他们 我来守门
You gotta go find them. I'll hold the door.
快
Hurry!
天啊
Oh, God.
等等
Wait!
你们不必杀了他
You don't need to kill him.
快动手 杰克 我们等得够久了
Just do it, Jack. We've waited long enough.
不 听着
No, just listen!
我知道这个混♥蛋♥杀人犯该死 相信我
I know this murdering bastard deserves to die, trust me.
格蕾丝 你真是会帮倒忙
Grace, you're really not helping.
但他是我找到我妹的唯一线索
But he's the only key I have to finding my sister.
而且杀了他也不能解决你们真正的问题
Besides, killing him is not gonna fix your real problem.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
天啊 他们来了
Oh, God. Oh, God, they're coming!
他们来了
They're coming!
他们要高♥潮♥了
They're coming...
进去吧
Get in there.
我也曾一直克制我的欲望
Look, uh, I used to resist all my urges too,
但...
but...
我不再克制了
not anymore.
这很危险
It's dangerous, you know,
因为这些欲望
'cause these--these urges,
它们不断在你体内滋生着
they keep growing inside you.
膨胀着...
Swelling...
直到你再也控制不了它们
until you can't control them anymore.
你根本不了解我们
You don't know us at all.
可我了解
But I do.
我了解你认为自己是天煞孤星
I know that you think you're destined to be alone,
但你却没看到
but don't you see
那个特别的他就站在你面前
that special person is standing right beside you.
而且这里没人嚼舌根
And there's no-- no one judging here.
我看见了你们看待对方的眼神
I see how you look at each other.
你们需要做的不过是靠近 然后...
All you have to do is just get close and then...
第一次亲密接触
Touched for the very first time.
格蕾丝 准备好
Grace, get ready!
等等 等等...
Hold, hold, hold...
喷他们
Spray them!
就是现在 散播解药
Do it now! Disseminate the cure.
我们说好的 斯令克
A deal's a deal, Slink.
开始说吧
Start talking.
你有个...
You--you got a little...
小东西
something.
我们都知道那东西是什么
You and I both know what that thing was.
一个放大版的血路狂飙机器
A giant version of the Blood Drive engine.
又是那个小本本
Again with the diary.
我在实验室找到的这个
I found this back there in that lab.
朱利安·斯令克
"灵魂回收者原型尚未投入使用"
"Soul Reclamator prototype not yet functional."
什么是灵魂回收者
What the hell's a Soul Reclamator?
总有一天
Sooner or later,
好警♥察♥终将承认 在内心深处
the good cop is gonna have to admit that deep down inside,
他是个坏人
he's a bad guy.
我说完了
I rest my case.
你的发言真精彩
And what a speech you gave!
很荣幸看到真正的格蕾丝
So nice to meet the real Grace.
温柔脆弱 她的全副武装都已卸下
Soft, vulnerable, all of her armor stripped away.
这会害死你的
You know, that'll get you killed.
我看起来温柔吗
Do I look soft to you?
好吧
Fine.
今天的血路狂飙路线会绕个道
Today the Blood Drive takes a detour.
卡尔玛从凯恩山医院被转到了
Karma was transferred from Kane Hill
克莱尔维也女子康复中心
to the Claireview Rehabilitation Center for Women.
我重新规划了一下路线 你会经过那里
I've rerouted the next leg to take you right past it.
如果你想利用这次机会
Now... if you want to take that time
找到你的小妹 我没意见
to find your little sister, fine by me.
但如果你是最后通过终点线的...
But if you're the last one across that finish line...
死亡规则仍然适用
rules still apply.
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表