剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
You feel that?
这是最低程度的 快上车
This is the lowest setting. Now get in the car!
车手小队归位
Racer team reunited.
欢迎来到洛杉矶
有儿童锁 傻屌♥
Child locks, dickweed.
对了 你再那样的话
Oh, and pull that shit again,
我会爆你的头
and I will shoot you in the head,
给我俩省点痛苦
save us both some misery.
-我得把这东西挖出来 -没用的
- I need to cut this thing out. - Won't work.
我听说肾上腺素可以干扰它
I heard a rumor that adrenaline messes with them,
但如果那是真的 那就需要很大的量
but, God, if that's true, it would take a hell of a lot,
看看他们注射的都是什么人
considering who they're injecting.
-那我要打电♥话♥ -不行
- Then I need a phone. - No way.
女士 我差一点就抓住
Lady, I was this close to arresting
这帮混♥蛋♥了 我要联♥系♥上我的分局
these sons of bitches, okay? I need to contact my precinct.
天啊 你完全不明白是吧
Oh, my God. You have no clue, do you?
你不能就此逮捕他们
You can't just arrest these people.
你觉得那里到底发生了什么
What the hell do you think just happened back there?
我看见你那些朋友碾死无辜者取乐
I saw your friends grind up innocent people for fun.
为什么会有人用汽车引擎杀人
Why would anyone use a car engine just to murder someone,
爱因斯坦
Einstein?
用人当燃料
Those people were fuel?
这些车是靠人血驱动的吗
These cars run on human blood?
说对了
Bingo.
兄弟 你敢吐我我车上 我发誓...
Dude, if you throw up in my car, I swear to God...
为什么会有人这样做
Why would anyone do that?
你看到近期的油价了吗
Have you seen gas prices lately?
真是够了
Oh, come on.
逼你比赛的那些人是谁
The people that forced you to race, who are they?
我不是被逼的
I wasn't forced.
哪个变♥态♥会报名参加这个 哪个...
What kind of sick person signs up for this? What--
每个人都想要证明自己
Everyone has something to prove
尽力赢得第一名的头衔
trying to claim that Primo title.
你不这么认为吗
Isn't that how you found it?
不 我和你不同
Oh, no. I'm not like you.
我是一名警♥察♥ 我设法帮助他人
I'm a cop. I'm trying to help people.
鬼扯
Bullshit.
一个人骨子里没点变♥态♥基因
No one makes it to the Blood Drive
是无法飙完这趟血路的 兄弟
without a little psycho behind the eyes, pal.
小姐
Miss...
看着我的眼睛
look me in the eye
告诉我你对杀人真的无所谓
and tell me you're really okay murdering people
就为了赢得第一名
just to win a title.
我才不屑成为什么第一名
I don't give a shit about being the Primo.
但我对一千万奖金倒是很感兴趣
But I do care about the $10 million.
这笔钱足以帮我姐妹的忙
That's enough to get my sister the help that she needs
让我们从此衣食无忧
and set us up for life.
没人能挡我财路
And no one's gonna get in the way of that happening.
所以安全带系好吧 兄弟
So buckle up, pal,
因为今晚狂欢最后抵达的人必死无疑
'cause the last one to this party tonight is a dead man.
只要你脖子里植入了那枚炸♥弹♥
And so long as you have that bomb implanted in your neck,
就不再是警♥察♥
you're no longer a cop.
而是一名赛车手
You're just another racer...
我俩成了同一根绳上的蚂蚱
and we're stuck with each other.
那我们就有麻烦了
Then we have a problem,
因为只要有我在 没人会喂进你的引擎
'cause as long as I'm here, no one's going in your engine,
我保证
and that's a promise.
行吧
Yeah, well...
车到山前必有路吧
we'll just cross that bridge when we come to it, shall we?
你已经达到了用水上限
You have reached your water limit.
请离开淋浴室
Please step out of the shower.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我
You got to be kidding me.
谢了
Thanks.
警长 你这是干嘛
Whoa, Sarge, what are you doing?
在我们搞清楚究竟发生什么事之前
Until we figure out what the hell happened,
你将被强制休假
you're on forced leave.
去他的 警长 你在耍我吗
Fuck that, Sarge. Are you shitting me?
-我看了报告 -你听说了发生的事
- I read the report. - You heard what happened.
早上六点 我们抵达了...什么什么的
At 0600, we approached... blah, blah, blah, blah,
"我撞到了头 忘了后面发生的事"
"I hit my head and can't remember the rest."
签字吧
Sign it...
在反罪决定开除你 或投诉你
before ContraCrime decides to fire you or sue you
或把你脸打烂之前
or break every bone in your face.
事实不是这样的
That's not what happened.
我让自己手下在报告里写"僵尸车"的那天
The day I let one of my officers write "Vampire car"
就是我让你帮我口的那天
in their report is the same day I let you suck my dick.
现在穿上衣服 快滚回家 喝个烂醉
Now get dressed, go home, get drunk.
明天内务部会审讯你
Internal Affairs will interview you tomorrow.
没门儿 这报告证明了我的清白
No way. The docs cleared me.
我要回到岗位上去
I'm going back out there.
那些变♥态♥抓了我的搭档
Those freaks have my partner.
我们会找到"圣母"亚瑟的
We will find Saint Arthur.
但是反罪确认你无罪前 老实待着吧
But until ContraCrime clears you, sit on your ass.
扯淡
Bullshit.
你这样我应该告发你的
You know I'm supposed to report you for that.
太棒了 还有谁想看我鸡鸡
Great. Anyone else want to see my dick?
怎么 你要去打小报告吗
So what? Are you gonna snitch?
我要帮你
I'm gonna help you.
非法水配额
Unauthorized water rations.
不
No.
看起来很糟 可能需要割肉
Looks bad. Might need to come off.
-别这样 -闭嘴
- Come on, man. - Shut up.
别这样 我求你了
Come on, I'm begging you.
你想求随便你求
Beg all you want.
我要开始一片一片切了
I'm gonna start cutting off pieces.
你来决定什么时候开口
You can decide when you're ready to talk.
赛程图
洛杉矶
起点
亚利桑那
终点
规则三
Rule three.
禁止赛手故意杀死另一赛手
No racer may deliberately kill another racer.
没错 但我们一直打破这条规则
Right, but we break that one all the time.
-只需要... -这都是屁话
- You just got to be-- - Oh, this is bullshit.
不管是不是屁话 你都要记熟了
Oh, well, bullshit or not, you're going to memorize them.
你差点害死我
You nearly got me killed.
他们怎么知道你们有没有违反规则
How do they know if you've broken a rule anyway?
对镜头笑一个
Say cheese.
我们做什么说什么他们都知道
They see and hear everything we do.
-那是谁在监视 -不知道
- So who's watching? - I don't know.
可能是白人老头子
Old white men... probably,
坐在皮椅上 统治着世界
sitting in leather chairs, ruling the world.
请对着镜头说出你的名字
Please state your name for the cameras.
哥们 我们要在车上待很久
Dude, we're gonna be in this car for a really long time,
所以你最好还是配合点
so you might as well play along.
我叫亚瑟
It's Arthur.
都怪你
天啊 阿亚
Holy shit, Art.
你看着像个芭比娃娃
You look like a Barbie doll.
男版 不是女版
The guy one, not the girl one,
但仍然不是称赞
but that's still not a compliment.
男人就该有伤疤 而不是耍帅
Men are supposed to have scars, not be pretty.
怎么了
What is it?
掉头
Go back.
鲁莽驾驶
Reckless driving.
即刻上报你的上级...
Report immediately to your super--
住手 转过来 举起手
Stop. Turn around. Hands up.
手举起来 转身 放下腿
Hands up. Turn around. Drop the leg.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
停下
Stop!
芭比
Barbie?
芭比 你真能给我找事
Barbie, you're a pain in my ass.
你确定你准备好了吗
Sure you're up for this?
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表