剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
我来了
I'm coming.
-我来了 -芭比 我们得走了
- I'm coming! - Barbie, we gotta go!
芭比 不要
Barbie, no!
救救我 救救我
Help me. Help me.
芭比 快过来
Barbie, get over here, now.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
去他妈的
Fuck it.
操
Shit.
现在可以走了
Now we can go.
芭比 快点 快走啊
Barbie, come on! Let's go!
三恶英
心脏公♥司♥
好了 发动吧
All right, hit it.
格蕾丝
Grace?
相信我
Trust me.
求你停下吧
Please stop.
我受不了再来一次了
I can't do this again.
你发现马路上有只哭泣的小狗
You find a puppy crying on the road.
-你会选A... -不要
- Do you A... - No!
踩死它 好让它闭嘴
Stomp on it to shut it up?
还是选B 用毯子裹着它
Or B, wrap him in a blanket
A:愉悦 B:痛苦
带它去街对面看兽医
and carry him to the vet's office across the street?
你要是不回答 我就用真狗来演示一遍
If you will not answer, I'll get a real puppy to demonstrate.
天啊 快停下
Jesus Christ. Just stop.
我答
I'll answer.
B 我选B
B. I pick B.
你为什么这样对我
Why are you doing this to me?
给你做些调整 好让你适应心脏公♥司♥
I'm reconditioning you for life at Heart Enterprises.
你必须学会泯灭同情心
You must learn to sever yourself from compassion.
这样你才配成为
Only then will you be effective
我们浩大产业链里的齿轮
as a cog in our clockwork.
或是留恋我深幽小♥穴♥的老二
Or a cock trapped in mine.
休想 我绝不会加入你们
Never. I'll never join you.
等到我搭档把我救出这里
And when my partner busts me out of here,
我们会把你打成一堆废铜烂铁
we're gonna beat you to a pile of bolts and wires.
亚瑟现在有了新搭档
Arthur has a new partner now.
他还有点意乱情迷
And he's been a little distracted.
就别等着他们来救你了
So don't expect them to come rescue you.
说回正事
Back to work.
你接到一通家庭暴♥力♥的求助电♥话♥
You respond to a domestic abuse call
发现一个挨饿的小孩被绑在了暖气片上
and find a starving child bound to a radiator.
-你会选A... -我让他死
- Do you A-- - I let him die.
我让他死 你说什么就是什么
I let him die! Whatever you say!
你想怎样就怎样
Whatever you want!
你终于开窍了
Now you're getting it.
-为什么 -你很聪明 克里斯托夫
- Why? - You're clever, Christopher.
我得确保你不只是迎合我
I have to make sure you're not just telling me
才说我想听的
what I wanna hear.
毫无感觉
Barely felt a thing.
别担心 你肯定能感觉到接下来发生的事
Don't worry, you'll definitely feel what comes next.
你们好 傻乎乎的小变♥态♥们
Hello there, my silly little psychos.
今晚的掉队者是小丑迪克
Tonight's stragglers are Clowndick!
当然还有格蕾丝和我们的警♥察♥小子
Then, of course, there's Grace and our little boy in blue.
大家一起来吧
So come one, come all
冲向终点线
to the finish line!
我的镊子哪去了
Where are my tweezers?
你之前扔得真准
That was a hell of a bull's-eye back there.
你真美
You're beautiful.
我很抱歉我说过的话
I'm sorry about what I said.
我不该问那种烂问题
I shouldn't have asked that awful question.
我当然不后悔嫁给你
Of course I don't regret marrying you.
没事的
It's okay.
我在冷藏箱里找到了样东西
I found something in the cooler.
我们婚礼时留下的
From our wedding.
蓝色的
Something blue.
西方婚礼习俗
要求服饰"有旧 有新 有借 有蓝"
你还记得
You remember.
你还记得我们当时做了什么吗
Do you remember what we did?
旅馆服务员血染了整个床铺
When the bellhop bled all over the bed?
当然记得
Fuck yes.
太棒了
Fuck. Yes.
这不公平
No fair.
没有什么比我们拥有的更好
There's nothing better than what we have.
也没有更糟
Nothing worse.
这就是我们的生活
This is our life.
我也感到很幸福
And I'm happy with it.
我也是
Me too.
小丑迪克马上就到了
Clowndick's coming in hot.
快去占个前排座位欣赏杀戮吧
Might wanna grab a front row seat to the carnage.
嘟嘟嘟
Honk, honk!
小丑迪克领先太多了
Clowndick's just too far ahead,
我们追不上的
we're not gonna make it.
也许在终点线上会碰巧有一些大咪♥咪♥
Maybe with any luck there'll be some tits at the finish line.
你怎么可以在这种时候还能想到咪♥咪♥
How can you possibly be thinking about tits at a time like this?
-终点在哪 -我爱你 小丑迪克
- Where's the finish? - I love you, Clowndick!
来吧宝贝 给爷亲一个
Come on, baby. Give a kiss to Clowndick.
小丑迪克
迪克 再踩一脚油门吧
Hey, Dick. Might wanna step on it.
到这上面来动吧 斯令克
Step on this, Slink!
我就是个傻♥逼♥
I'm the asshole.
操
Fuck!
格蕾丝与亚瑟
他们在这片混乱中还如此在乎对方真是有趣
Funny how much they care about each other in all this madness.
没什么
Nothing.
你在钢城看到那个心脏公♥司♥的标志了吗
You catch that Heart logo back in Steel City?
怎么了
What of it?
心脏公♥司♥是三恶英的幕后主使
Heart's behind Trioxin.
如果他们拥有把人变成怪物的技术
If they have the technology to turn people into monsters,
那又有谁能阻止他们
how the hell can anyone stop them?
在钢城的那个走廊里
In that hallway, back there in Steel City,
你本有机会一走了之
you had the opportunity to walk away.
但你却选择杀了那个姑娘
And instead you chose to kill that girl.
我做了我该做的事
Well, I did what I had to do.
好吗 他本有可能会伤害其他人
Okay? He could have hurt someone else.
我说的不是这个
No, that's not what I'm talking about.
我看到了你的神情
I saw your face.
我的意思是...
What I mean is...
我觉得你是在为我撑腰
I felt like you had my back,
好像是你愿意和我一起变得邪恶
like you were willing to go dark with me.
我当然为你撑腰
I do have your back.
我们要干掉心脏公♥司♥
We're gonna take Heart down,
拯救你妹 拯救所有人
save your sister, save everybody.
我坚信这一点
I really believe that.
节目不错 喜欢这结局
Good show. Love the ending.
说到这...
And on that note...
今天过得不顺吗
Rough day?
晚上好
Evening.
我想跟你做笔交易
I wanna make a trade with you.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
不要 别这么做
No. Don't do that!
我的天 你是在哪弄到这东西的
Oh my God. Where'd you get that stuff?
保密 但我可以和你一起分享
Can't say, but I'll share it with you
如果你帮我个忙的话
if you do something for me.
那...你想让我做什么
Well, what-- what do you want from me?
我需要你帮我们把脖子里的炸♥弹♥拆了
I need you to get these bombs off our necks.
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
你知道的 稍微有点儿动作
You know, as long as they have a spark in them,
它们就防篡改了
they're tamper proof.
只要一尝试 我们俩就会被炸飞
They'll blow us both up if we try.
那试试斯令克随身携带的匣子怎么样
What about that box that Slink carries around?
你能弄一下那个吗
Can you mess with that?
理论上是可以 但是...
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表