剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
你能来真是太好了
So glad you could join us.
还带了个伴啊
And you brought a plus one.
这位迷人的女神是谁
And who is this ravishing goddess?
她叫格蕾丝
Her name is Grace
她能自己说话
and she can speak all by herself.
我实在是无礼
How rude of me.
格蕾丝是我的旅行伙伴
Grace is my traveling companion.
我看得出她一定是个有趣的伴侣
Mm, I can tell she's entertaining company.
那是当然
Oh, you can say that again.
今天的男主角来了
Oh, and here is the man of the hour.
今晚的活动都是为他举办
This whole night is all for him.
这是我们镇的鞋匠 大卫
This is our town cobbler, David,
这是她的娇妻 梅兰妮
and his peach of a wife, Melanie.
得了 我爸对他所有的女儿都是这么夸的
Oh, stop. Dad says that about all his daughters.
惭愧 但梅尔·贝尔真的很特别
Guilty. But really, Mel Bell is something special.
亚瑟和格蕾丝可能会成为我们的最新居民
Arthur and Grace here might be our newest residents.
欢迎来到克罗南伯格
Welcome to Cronenburgh.
非常感谢你们的邀请
Thank you so much for having us.
你这个帅哥缺了点什么呢
What's wrong with this picture?
你手上没酒
You don't have a drink in your hand.
我能帮你倒一杯吗
May I freshen you up?
天 你就是不明白我的意思是吧
Man, you do not take a hint, do you?
管他的 多喝点免费的酒也无妨
What the hell? More free booze never hurt anyone.
你肯定是觉得
You know, I can tell you think that
这一切美好得不真实
this is too good to be true.
但那并不是说 这不是你应得的
But that doesn't mean you don't deserve it.
我们才刚见面
We just met.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道我应得什么
How the hell do you know what I deserve?
我闻得到
I can smell it.
-你不能吗 -我闻到什么了味道
- Can't you? - I can smell something.
你是怎么让植物在这么靠近大裂痕的地方生长的
How do you get stuff to grow so close to The Scar?
你说什么
You were saying?
我不记得了
I can't remember.
我很抱歉
I-I'm so sorry.
抱歉我之前表现得如此无礼
I apologize for being so rude earlier.
亚瑟知道我有时候会被愤怒占据头脑
Arthur knows anger sometimes just gets the best of me.
没关系
Aw, not at all.
我觉得你很有趣
I think you're actually quite a hoot.
-我刚才是傻笑了吗 -那样很好啊
- Did I just giggle? - And what's wrong with that?
来吧 让自己玩得开心点
Come on, let yourself have a good time.
当我第一次偶然发现这座小绿洲时
When I first stumbled upon this little oasis,
我不是那么确定
I wasn't so sure.
但是沃伦斯先生
But Mr. Warrens, ah--
他很有说服力
Ah, he's quite a convincer.
五年了 我们还在这里
And here we are, five years later.
你们俩就是美国梦
You two are the American dream.
亚瑟 我们不知该从何讲起
So, Arthur, we don't quite know how to say this,
但我之前和沃伦斯谈过
but I was talking to Warrens
我们希望你能当克罗南伯格的新鞋匠
and we'd like to make you Cronenburgh's new cobbler.
我真是受宠若惊 但我不知道做鞋子啊
I'm flattered, but I don't know how to make shoes.
而且你不是镇上的鞋匠吗
And aren't you the town cobbler?
我要退休了
I'm retiring.
而且你很快就能学会的
And you'll learn in a jiffy.
因为在克罗南伯格
'Cause here in Cronenburgh,
你拥有大把大把的时间
you have all the time in the world.
那好啊
Okay.
我总不能拒绝过生日的小子对吧
I--I can't really say no to the birthday boy, now can I?
-今天不是大卫的生日 -不是的
- Oh, this isn't David's birthday. - No, no.
周年纪念日
Anniversary.
不 亚瑟 今晚我们要庆祝我生命的结束
No, Arthur. Tonight we're celebrating my life.
这是我的守灵夜
This is my wake.
抱歉 我...
Oh, I'm so sorry, I--
-我不知道 -别道歉
- I had no idea. - No, don't be.
我度过了精彩的一生
I've lived a wonderful life
还有这位绝世佳人陪伴
beside this gorgeous, gorgeous gal.
但在克罗南伯格
But here in Cronenburgh,
我父亲认为要通过将生命传承给生者
my father believes in celebrating life
来庆祝生命的结束
by passing it on to the living.
把我们生命中的一切拥有都交给他人继承
Passing all parts of our life to other people.
比如衣服或唱片之类的
Like your clothes and CDs and stuff.
不不 亚瑟 不是这样
No, no, no. Arthur, no, no.
我们想说的是
What we're trying to say is
当我死后
when I'm dead and gone,
我希望你能接纳我妻子
I want you to take my wife.
杰夫·沃伦斯 杰大
Jeff Warrens, J-Dub.
格蕾丝·沃伦斯
Grace Warrens.
我着了什么魔
What's gotten into me?
他甚至都不是我喜欢的类型 但...
He's not even my type, but...
他是如此迷人
he's just so dreamy.
我的妆花了没有
I wonder how my makeup looks.
拜托 不要
Please, no.
-求你了 住手 -亚姬
- Please, stop. - Aki!
-住手 不要 -亚姬
- Stop, no! - Aki!
-快住手 -亚姬 亚姬
- Please, stop! - Aki! Aki!
-不 不 -亚姬
- No! No! - Aki.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
你做噩梦了吗
Were you having a nightmare?
我不是在睡觉
I wasn't asleep.
我是回忆起一些事
I was remembering things.
我伤害了你而我爱着你
I hurt you and I love you.
心脏公♥司♥知道我变成人类了
Heart knows I'm a human now.
他们会惩罚我 我也活该受罚
They're gonna punish me and I deserve it.
别那么说
Don't talk like that.
你不再是之前那样的人
You're not that person anymore.
我也不会让他们找到你
And I'm not gonna let them find you.
他们逼我伤害你
They made me hurt you.
我们也该伤害他们
So we should hurt them.
我是内部人员 我知道怎样突破
I was on the inside. I know how to breach
他们的安保程序
their security protocols.
太危险了
Too dangerous.
我们按计划行事 找到亚瑟
Let's stick with the plan and find Arthur.
有他和你的资源里应外合
With him on the outside and your intel from the inside,
我们会知道心脏公♥司♥所有的弱点
we'll know all Heart's weak spots.
好 但亚瑟目前已经跨越了半个国家
Okay. But Arthur's halfway across the country by now.
如果我们要追上他 就需要一辆快点的车
If we wanna get to him, we need a fast car.
而我知道哪能弄到
And I know where to hitch a ride.
-我跳得对吗 -有个好消息
- Am I doing it right? - Well, the good news is
你现在是镇上的鞋匠
you're now the town cobbler,
所以你能为你那两只左脚
so you can make yourself a double pair of lefties
做一双左脚专用鞋
for your two left feet!
闪光趾
Hey, twinkle toes,
-你得看看这个 -等等 让我跳完
- you gotta see this. - Hang on, let me finish.
不 亚瑟 停下
No, Arthur, stop.
-不 停下 停下 -你干嘛
- No, stop, stop, stop. - What are you doing?
看看镜子里的映像 这些人都是怪物
Look at the reflection. These people are freaks.
-你才是唯一奇怪的人 -看看 亚瑟
- You're the only one freaking. - Look, Arthur.
-离我远点 -快看
- Get that away from me. - Look!
看那个人的脸
Look at that guy's face!
那女孩连脸都没有
That girl doesn't even have a face!
亲爱的 艳丽是虚假的
Beloved, charm is deceitful.
美容是虚浮的
And beauty is vanity.
惟敬畏耶♥和♥华♥的妇女
But the woman who fears the Lord,
必得称赞
she shall be praised.
《箴言》第31章第30节
Proverbs 30:31.
-阿门 -操♥你♥妈♥ 死牧师
- Amen. - Fuck you, Billy Graham.
禁止使用镜子
Mirrors are forbidden
它们是虚无的象征
because they are a symbol of vanity.
自我在我们的典礼上也不受欢迎
And ego is not welcome here at our celebration.
拜托 别在这闹
Come on, not here.
快跟我来
Just come with me.
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表