剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
我有没有告诉过你
Did I ever tell you
我是怎么开始做血路狂飙的
how I started the Blood Drive?
那故事挺有趣的
It's a funny story.
不是搞笑那种有趣 但挺有趣的
Well, not funny-funny, but funny.
你不知道我的真实面目 对不对
You don't know who I really am, do you?
你是肮脏的精♥子♥和劣等的卵子造出来的
You mean, besides a sexless monster,
无性别怪物 还有什么需要知道的
created from dirty jizz and a broken egg?
我是为这一切而生的
I'm built for this life.
真的 你赢不过我 格蕾丝
Literally, you can't best me, Grace.
我永远先你一步
I'm always a step ahead.
你这些话我已经听过了
Yeah, I've heard this speech before.
你当时就该好好记住
You should've listened.
你喜欢的话就来杀我试试
You can try and kill me if you like.
我无所谓
Fine by me.
但看看你的周围 小姑娘
But look around you, little missy.
这可是场决斗
This here's a showdown.
谁会先拔枪
Who's gonna draw first?
干杯
Cheers.
为了公平起见
You know, for this to be a fair fight,
我真的应该
I really should...
背起一只手不用
put one hand behind my back.
或者像这样钉到桌子上
Or stapled to the table, as it were.
来得正好
Right on cue.
-我需要你的帮助 -一点也不意外
- I need your help. - Of course you do.
我有点忙 亚瑟
I'm a little busy here, Arthur.
我觉得警长好像有秘密瞒着我们
I'm not sure the Sheriff is playing us card up.
八成是
Yeah, he's probably not.
-谁没有秘密 -说得好
- No one is. - Hear, hear.
我觉得这活得两个人一起干
It's feeling like a two man job.
我帮不了你 芭比
I can't help you, Barbie.
你瞧 斯令克和我还有事没办完
You see, Slink and I have some unfinished business.
准备好 小伙子们 我们这就出发
Saddle up, boys! Let's ride out!
他真是帅得要命 不是吗
He really is a handsome devil, isn't he?
你真的要跟着那帅哥
Are you really gonna let Chiseled Chin
去执行新任务了吗
lead you off to a new mission?
我最想做的就是杀你一百遍
I would rather kill you 100 times than do anything else.
小把戏
A parlor trick.
这个
This here...
这个才是真正的魔法
this here's the real magic.
我们玩个小游戏吧
Let's play a little game.
二十个问题换二十拳
20 questions for 20 punches.
问题一
Question one:
你和卡尔玛是在哪儿长大的
Where'd you and Karma grow up?
堪萨斯
Kansas.
就写在车牌上 蠢猪
It's on the license plate, you dipshit.
说起车牌 你的科迈罗是从哪儿来的
Speaking of which, where did you get the Camaro?
我爸给我的
My dad.
还有什么想问的
What else you got?
你父母是怎么死的
How did your parents die?
你还没回答问题呢
You didn't answer that one.
没必要
Didn't have to.
那好吧
Okay, then.
看来我们要在这儿待一段时间了
Looks like we might be here for a little while.
你的人生就像一首冗长压抑的乡村歌♥曲
Your life reads like one long, depressing country song.
该你来回答我的问题了
Now you're gonna answer one of my questions.
你为什么对我和我妹
Why are you so obsessed
这么感兴趣
with me and my sister?
心脏公♥司♥
Heart Enterprises,
他们 他们磨平了棱角
they--they round off the edges.
然后又抱怨棱角不够鲜明
And then they complain it's not edgy enough.
他们那些恶心的评论里 你总是会出现
And all their terrible notes, you keep popping up.
"让她多露一点"
"Make her get naked more."
"我们要更多的奶♥子♥奶♥子♥奶♥子♥"
"We need more boobies, boobies, boobies!"
"为什么她总是戴着那些愚蠢的工具带"
"Why does she always have to wear those stupid tool belts?"
"她非要和那个条子一起比赛吗"
"Does she have to race with that cop?"
换句话说 你也不知道
In other words, you don't know.
他们要把我的节目毁了
They're ruining my show.
也许我应该去问问执行制♥作♥人
Maybe I should've just asked one of the executives.
实权都在他们手上
That's where all the real power is.
因为我觉得你毫无实权
Because I don't think you have control at all.
只是个化妆太浓的怪物
You're just a freak who wears too much makeup
还自以为是个艺术家
and thinks he's an artist.
你到底是什么东西
What the hell are you?
我他妈酷毙了
I'm fuckin' fabulous.
格蕾丝 你需要帮忙吗
Hey, Grace, you need any help?
-不需要 -但我很需要
- No. - Well I do...bad.
贝利警官 麻烦你♥他♥妈♥滚蛋好吗
Officer Bailey, will you very kindly fuck off!
这个镇没有表面那么好
Look, this town isn't so great.
那警长是反♥社♥会♥人格
The Sheriff is a sociopath
而我刚刚帮他抓了许多无辜的人
and I just helped him grab up a bunch of innocent people
他们什么坏事都没做 只想要自♥由♥
whose only crime was trying to be free.
帮不了你 芭比
No can do, Barbie.
靠你自己了
You're on your own.
他要杀一个孩子 格蕾丝
He's gonna kill a kid, Grace.
拜托了 假如那是卡尔玛呢
Please. What if this was Karma?
卡尔玛已经死了不是吗
Karma's dead. Okay?
你自己去和你的魔鬼较量吧
So you go fight your own demons.
我要和我的干一场
I'll fight mine.
我
I...
我对你来说就是这样的形象吗
Is that what I am to you, now?
魔鬼
A demon?
看来心脏公♥司♥有人对我青睐有加
Looks like someone at Heart has a hard on for me.
我一点都不知道
I know nothing about it.
但你也许不该打搅他们最喜欢的赛车手
But you probably shouldn't mess with their favorite racer.
但是你嘛 他们可能希望你死
You, on the other hand, they probably want dead.
要不我们就满足粉丝的愿望吧
So how about we give the fans what they want?
你有没有想过我为什么把你们送到红河
Have you wondered why I sent you here to Red River?
到一个没有电力的地方
A place where there's no electricity?
因为你蠢
'Cause you're an idiot.
没有电就没有脑部炸♥弹♥
No electricity means no brain bombs.
不过摄像头也没有了
But neither are there any cameras.
没有人监视
No one to watch.
你让我们来这儿是因为你要杀我
You brought us here 'cause you wanna kill me.
心脏公♥司♥希望我活着
So Heart wants me alive
但你想让我死
and you want me dead?
可以称为行政决策
Call it an executive decision.
收视率
Ratings.
L7指标 L3指标
Live plus seven, live plus three.
美国电视网收视率评价标准 L7表示节目播出7日内以各种途径收看该节目的人数
到底什么意思啊
What does that even mean?
你是我杰作中的
You are a stain
一块污迹
on my masterpiece.
天啊 你就是一坨屎
My God, you're a piece of shit.
格蕾丝 现在该你出手了
Grace! Now would be the time!
别那么老套
Don't be cliché.
我的帽子 这可是复古款
My hat! This is vintage!
我都说过了
I told you.
你伤不了我
You can't hurt me.
当然也杀不了我
You certainly can't kill me.
我没想杀你
I wasn't trying to kill you.
我是要这个
Needed this.
没用的
It won't work.
我必须试一试
I have to try.
你以为你是这间牢房♥关的第一个无辜的人吗
You think you're the first innocent man in this jail?
不过你那样对待我和我家人 活该被抓
You deserve it, though, after what you did to me and mine.
我被他骗了
He tricked me.
他说你很邪恶
He said you were evil.
然后你就相信了
And you believed him.
邪恶的部分你说对了
you got the evil part right.
但你怪错了人
You just blamed the wrong person.
他给你讲大裂痕会使人改变的故事了吗
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表