剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
- What's the problem? - There're more of them now.
而且我听说他们正准备杀回来
And I'm hearing they're fixing to come back
了结一切
and finish what they started.
但他们不认识你
But they don't know your face.
你可以混进他们的营地
Now, you could sneak into their camp,
关掉他们的电源
shut down their power source,
这样我可以彻底解决他们
then I could stop them for good.
卧底任务
Undercover work.
你干不干
You up for it?
我有的选吗
Do I really have a choice?
你们可以在宾馆洗漱一下
You're welcome to get cleaned up at the hotel.
我一小时后在警局等你们
I'll meet you at the police station in an hour.
好好享受
Enjoy.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得这不错
I can get used to this.
也许可以待上一段时间
Maybe stay here a while.
当然是比住在车里好
Sure beats the inside of a Camaro.
放开我
Get off!
卡尔玛死了
Karma's dead.
我只知道她像勇士一样战斗
All I know is she fought like a warrior.
格蕾丝
Grace!
-芭比 -怎么
- Barbie? - Yes?
要不你进来待会儿
Why don't you come in here a minute?
我在这听得清你说话
I can hear you fine from out here.
来嘛 我们早就越界了
Come on, we've already crossed that threshold.
还想再越一次吗
Wanna cross it again?
做♥爱♥并不会让痛苦消失
You can't fuck the pain away.
试试又没关系
No harm in trying.
再说了 我感觉很放空
Plus, I feel free.
而且我喜欢那种感觉
And I like it.
而且我很饥渴
And I'm horny.
格蕾丝
Grace.
怎么
Yeah?
-我喜欢你 -是吗
- I like you. - You do?
是的
I do.
-但是 -但是什么
- But-- - But what?
如果你把做♥爱♥当成一种药物
If sex is your drug of choice,
我不想你把我当成治疗工具
I don't wanna be your fix.
你为什么总是戏那么多
Why do you always have to overthink everything,
亚瑟·贝利
Arthur Bailey?
有时候直接开干
Sometimes it's fun to just...
也很有趣
act.
随便你
Suit yourself.
反鸡♥巴♥
市议会批准插管行为
什么鬼
What he hell?
等等
Wait!
这里发生了什么
What happened here?
我在红河住了得有 十年了
Been living in Red River for...ten years.
我和搭档来这里避难
My partner and I moved here to get away from it all,
但是后来大裂痕事件发生了 然后
but then The Scar happened, and--
-世界就变奇怪了 -是的
- Things got weird? - Yeah.
帮我拿一下9/16号♥扳手
Can you give me a 9/16?
好的
Yeah, sure.
给
Here.
你朋友怎么了
So what happened to your friend, anyway?
走散了 要么是死了
Split or died.
不太确定 我想无所谓了
Not sure which. Doesn't matter, I guess.
我孤身一人
I'm alone.
孤独也没那么糟
Being alone's not too bad, I guess.
可以有时间捣鼓我的宝贝们
Gives me time to tinker with my babies.
我并不引以为豪
Not too proud to say it.
喜欢我的人不多
Not a lot of people like me.
人们总觉得我怪怪的
Think I'm weird for some reason.
谁管他呢
So who cares?
反正也是孤独 那在这里也挺好的
I'm gonna be alone, I might as well be alone here.
是啊
Yeah...
我也很孤独
I'm alone, too.
威士忌 随便什么牌子的
Whiskey. Any brand.
我们这里不卖♥♥酒
We don't serve any alcohol here.
警长不允许
The sheriff won't allow it.
那你们卖♥♥什么
So what the hell do you serve?
浓缩咖啡
Espresso.
你看到牌子了吧
You read the sign, right?
-只卖♥♥浓缩咖啡吗 -只卖♥♥浓缩咖啡
- Just espresso? - Just espresso.
未化学处理的埃塞俄比亚咖啡豆
Unwashed Ethiopian peaberry.
烘炒并日晒刚好37个小时
Fire cracked and sun soaked for exactly 37 hours.
等等 你说什么
Wait, what? Oh, sorry.
你说不卖♥♥威士忌的时候我就没在听了
You lost me when you said no fuckin' whiskey.
再说一遍呗
Care to repeat it?
-未化学处理的埃塞俄比亚咖啡豆 -反讽
- Unwashed Ethiopian peaberry-- - Rhetorical.
我听说你想杀我
I hear you wanna kill me.
坐下来看着我喝这瓶威士忌
You're gonna sit down and watch me drink this whiskey
直到整瓶都喝光
until the bottle's empty.
那时就是你的死期
Then you die.
是我的好姑娘
That's my girl.
你迟到了
You're late.
这里是反叛者的电站
Here's the rebel power station.
有什么防御措施
Defenses?
周围都是带电网
Electrified fencing all around it.
只要他们还有电源
We won't get close enough to strike
我们就无法足够接近以发动攻击
while they still have juice.
穿上这些 他们要是看到你的制♥服♥会杀了你的
Put those on--they'll kill you if they see they uniform.
我们会让你带着一个电池组到前门
We send you to the front gate with a power pack.
就说你需要充电
You need a charge.
施展你都市男孩的魅力 让他们放你进去
Use your city boy charm. Get 'em to let you in.
我进去之后做什么
What do I do once I get inside?
接上你的电池组 那样电源就会被切断了
Hook up your pack. That'll shut down their power.
防御措施一失效 我们就攻进去
Defenses go dark, we go in.
你会逮捕他们的吧
You're gonna arrest them, right?
那就要看他们了
That's up to them.
来得正好
Right on cue.
-我需要你的帮助 -一点也不意外
- I need your help. - Of course you do.
我有点忙 亚瑟
I'm a little busy here, Arthur.
我觉得警长好像有秘密瞒着我们
I'm not sure the Sheriff is playing us card up.
八成是
Yeah? He's probably not.
谁没有秘密
No one is.
我觉得这活得两个人一起干
It's feeling like a two man job.
我帮不了你 芭比
I can't help you, Barbie.
你瞧 斯令克和我还有事没办完
You see, Slink and I have some unfinished business.
准备好 小伙子们 我们这就出发
Saddle up, boys! Let's ride out!
他真是帅得要命 不是吗
He really is a handsome devil, isn't he?
当警方外包给私人公♥司♥后
Police went to shit when they sold our contracts
就一蹶不振了
to a private company.
-我们曾经是警♥察♥ 还记得吗 -现在还是
- We used to be cops, remember? - We still are.
严惩罪犯 保护人♥民♥
-我们还是好人 -人们都怕了
- We're still the good guys. - People are afraid.
很好 恐惧让他们都安分守己
Good, fear keeps them in line.
我需要帮助 请你帮帮我
I need help. Please help me.
冷静 女士 告诉我你在哪
Calm down, ma'am. Tell me where you are.
它们过来了
Aah, they're coming!
它们要吃我
They're gonna eat me.
连接中...
克里斯多夫2.0
已连接 克里斯多夫2.0
发送位置 反罪
我不认识你 陌生人
Don't know you, stranger.
我不是这儿的人 也不打算留下
I'm not from here and I'm not staying.
我从西部来的 打算穿越大裂痕
I'm from the west, trying to get past The Scar.
你怎么通过红河的
How'd you get through Red River?
我没通过 把车停在车♥库♥了
I didn't. Left my car at a garage.
我要给我的电池组充电
I need to charge my power pack.
那里的人说只有这里才有足够
Person there said this is the only place with juice
开100英里的电源
for 100 miles.
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表