剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
此剧中的主管们
The executives assigned to this show
决定在泽西市进行试播
decided to test it in Jersey.
来自主管的消息
所以 他们觉得你们这些蠢货
As a result, they think you mouthbreathers
太蠢了 看不懂我的杰作
are too stupid to understand my masterpiece.
给我听好了 蠢货们 让我布置一下舞台
So listen up, dum-dums, and let me set the stage.
这个世界已经支离破碎 没有食物
The world is broken, no one has any food,
一桶汽油要两千块 摆脱这糟心的生活
oil costs 2,000 a barrel, and the only way out
唯一的出路就是参加一场秘密的公路竞赛
of this shitty life is a secret road race
奖金高达一千万现金
with a $10 million cash prize.
但变♥态♥的地方在于
But there's a twist:
所有的车都要以人类的血为燃料
all the cars run on human blood.
欢迎来到"血路狂飙"
Welcome to "Blood Drive."
加州领土
1999年
-车不错 -引擎更赞
- Nice ride. - You should see the engine.
你要我帮你看看吗 我很在行的
You want me to take a look? I am pretty handy.
那是肯定
Mm, I bet.
来吧
Come on.
你想看我引擎盖下的东西
You want to look under my hood,
得先给我买♥♥份晚餐
you got to buy me dinner first.
下次吧
Maybe another time.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我 我要迟到了
I, um... I'm late.
我得在太阳下山前到洛杉矶
Got to make it to LA by sundown.
-下次吧 兄弟 -咱们追
- Maybe next time, dude. - Let's go get her.
69英里
你怎么停了
Why'd you stop?
我正在兴头上呢
I was having so much fun.
没油了
Out of gas.
那真是太不幸了 我还有
Well, that's too bad. I'm not.
要不你上我的车 我载你去城里
Why don't you hop in, and, uh, I'll give you a ride to town.
-不了 谢谢 -伙计 别这样
- Yeah, no, thanks. - Hey, man, let's not do this.
我浪费了500块的汽油
I wasted 500 bucks worth of gas
追着你穿过沙漠 别这么婊
chasing you through the desert, so don't be a bitch.
没人要和你赛车 好吗
No one asked you to race, okay?
巴里 她说得对
Barry, she's right.
-不要 求你了 -伙计 别这样
- Please don't. - Dude, come on.
退后 托德
Back off, Todd.
求求你 别这样 求你了
Please, please, don't. Please.
-行了 伙计 -退后
- Come on, man. - Back up.
住手 求求你 不要 求你了
Stop. Please. Please don't. Please.
别动 不会弄疼你的
Now, you just hold still, and this won't hurt a bit.
有意思 我也刚准备说这句话
Funny, I was just about to say that.
行了 搞快点 巴里
All right, hurry up, Barry.
不
No.
你要干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
求你了 别伤害我
Please-- please don't hurt me.
对不住了 兄弟 我得加满
Sorry, pal. Got to top off.
不
No!
洛杉矶 350英里
血路狂飙
第一季 第一集
欢迎来到洛杉矶
放入盛水容器
Insert water container.
非法水配额
Unauthorized water ration.
警报
反罪的来了
Contra!
正在检测影像
Reviewing footage.
犯罪行为 偷取水资源
Crimes-- consumption of stolen water,
拒捕
resisting arrest.
处罚授权 三♥级♥
Punishment authorized, level three.
重伤罪 乱丢垃圾
Aggravated assault, littering,
持有非法药物红喜
possession of the drug Red Rapture,
偷盗
theft.
口干了吗 混球
Thirsty, motherfucker?
-正在检测影像 -闭嘴
- Reviewing footage. - Shut up.
你这样他们会告你的
They're gonna dock you for that.
偷了半加仑水 这可是八级
Stole half a gallon. That's a level eight.
如果我们不定量分配饮用水 更多人会死
If we don't ration the water, a lot more people die.
他没什么救的价值了 相信我
He's not worth saving, trust me.
求你了 伙计 我不想死
Come on, man. I don't want to die.
我的天 他们现在都注射红喜了
Jesus, they're shooting Red now.
你不能注射那东西 没用的
You can't shoot the stuff. Doesn't work that way.
先生 你手臂上那些印子是什么
Sir, what are those marks on your arm?
亚瑟 他是个瘾君子 那些是吸毒的痕迹
Arthur, he's a junkie. Those are track marks.
这附近最近几年都没有出现海♥洛♥因♥了
Heroin hasn't been around for years.
-那他就是在贩卖♥♥血浆 -卖♥♥给谁
- Then he's selling plasma. - To who?
医院很少用瘾君子的血
Hospitals don't have a lot of use for junkie blood.
我什么都没做 好吗
I didn't do nothing, all right?
我只是想喝点水
I just wanted water.
老实告诉我们你手上印子的是什么
Tell us what those marks are.
伙计 如果我说了他们会把我给杀了的
Come on, man. They'll kill me if I tell you.
我会帮助你的 但你要跟我说实话
Look, I can help you, but you got to talk to me.
我根本不知道他们是谁 好吗
I don't know who they are, all right?
他们不是正常人
They're not normal.
请说我们能听懂的话
Put it in non-junkie terms for us.
没有人知道他们的身份
No one knows who they are.
他们流的血是彩色的
They bleed the rainbow.
他说话语无伦次 这样下去没意思
He's too fried to makes sense. This is pointless.
找其他方法吧
Try something else.
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
What the fuck are you doing?
操 别动
Shit! Freeze!
佩里诺街有个仓库
It's a warehouse on Perrino Street.
我就知道这么多
That's all I know.
正在接近目的地
Approaching destination.
已到达目的地
Arriving at destination.
给我扫一下你的眼球
I want your eyeball.
严惩罪犯 保护人♥民♥
如果他们发现你放走了那瘾君子
You're gonna catch hell when they find out
-你就麻烦大了 -没事
- you let that junkie walk. - Doesn't matter.
据我了解 在高尔警长手下干活
All I know is, when you work for Sergeant Gower,
-你得守规则 -我才不管高尔那一套
- you stick to the rules. - I don't care what Gower wants.
当警方外包给私人公♥司♥后
Police went to shit when they sold out contracts
就一蹶不振了
to a private company.
自从私人化 犯罪都减少了
Crime's down since we went private.
因为人们都怕了
That's 'cause people are afraid.
很好 恐惧让他们都安分守己
Good. Fear keeps them in line.
兄弟 你现在说话的样子
Man, you're starting to sound
很像征兵广♥告♥
like one of those recruitment commercials.
正在载入数据
Loading credits.
我们曾经是警♥察♥ 还记得吗
We used to be cops, remember?
现在还是
We still are.
我们还是好人
We're still the good guys.
-正在载入数据 -证明一下
- Loading credits. - Prove it.
今晚跟我一起去查查那仓库吧
Come help me investigate that warehouse tonight.
没门
No way.
今晚队里要去麦戈德里克酒吧
Squad's hitting up McGoldrick's tonight.
他们要大醉一场
Gonna tie one on.
而且那新长官也会在场
And that new officer's gonna be there.
你来吗
You coming?
我不了
Oh, I'm good.
你想私下去跟踪"大脚怪" 行
You want to chase Bigfoot in your own time, fine.
但你至少也要去一下吧
But at least punch the clock,
揍几个人 大醉一场
punch some faces, get drunk as hell.
这要求也不高吧
That's what's expected of you.
高尔已经不喜欢你了 别再弄得更糟
Gower already doesn't like you. Don't make it worse.
在周五前完成任务指标 我请喝酒
Hey, we make quota by Friday and drinks are on me.
"圣母"亚瑟
Hey, Saint Arthur...
你的呢
What about you?
这是我们两个人的
Those are from both of us.
你今天是在摄像头关的时候拿到的吧
Must have collected these while your camera was off today.
肯定是
Must have.
这是唯一能打动我的东西
This is the only thing that will impress me.
星期五前 十颗牙齿
Ten teeth by Friday...
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表