剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
《血路狂飙》前情提要
Previously on "Blood Drive"
测试春♥药♥有比米德维尔
What better place to test a passion potion
这个保守小村庄更好的地方吗
than the uptight little hamlet of Meadeville?
所以这算是什么性疫吗
So what, this is some sort of sex plague?
-亚瑟 -来嘛
- Arthur-- - Come on.
你♥他♥妈♥对我做了什么
What the hell'd you do to me?
克里斯多夫 无论你们把他关在哪
Christopher, wherever you're keeping him,
他也是个好警♥察♥
he's a good cop too.
我就知道你不会抛下我 伙计
I knew you wouldn't abandon me, buddy.
你兄弟我进入敌人内部了
You got your boy on the inside.
听着 我想看到奶头弑杀大屌♥
Listen. I want tits murdering dicks!
各位 《血路狂飙》得到广泛收看
Guys, "Blood Drive's" getting picked up.
接下来几集的剧情大纲
We got future episode outlines.
放送日期 全准备好了
We got air dates. Everything's here.
是的 我会送到秘密走廊去的
Yes, I will take it down to The Hall of Secrets.
卡尔玛从凯恩山医院被转到了
Karma was transferred from Kane Hill
克莱尔维也女子康复中心
to the Claireview Rehabilitation Center for Women.
我重新规划了一下路线 你会经过那里
I've rerouted the next leg to take you right past it,
但如果你是最后通过终点线的...
but if you're the last one across that finish line,
死亡规则仍然适用
rules still apply.
血路狂飙
第六比赛日
米德维尔
科罗拉多州
我们只有这一次机会
We only have one shot at this.
我们必须全速前进 取得领先优势
We gotta race balls out, build up an early lead
-就能有足够时间 -很好
- so we have enough time. - Great.
这样我们就能找到克莱尔维也 救出卡尔玛
So we find Claireview and bust Karma out of there
赶在头爆♥炸♥前
and haul ass across the finish line
通过终点线了
before our heads explode.
-相当全面的讲解 -去你的 芭比
- Pretty solid exposition. - Oh, eat me, Barbie.
话说...
So, um...
关于昨晚的事
about last night.
我俩的事
I mean, with us.
我当时受病毒影响了
I was under the influence.
我只是不希望
So I just don't want things to get, you know,
路上会不自在
weird out there on the road.
-不不 不会不自在 -好
- No, no, no weirdness. - Okay.
一切都在掌控之中
We're, you know, got it on lock.
我完全没问题
I'm--I'm dialed in.
放松 芭比 你逃过一劫
So relax, Barbie. You're off the hook.
但只是因为我今天心情好透了
But only because I'm in a kick-ass mood today.
要见到我的宝贝妹妹了
I'm gonna see my baby sister.
我只是觉得我们合作得不错
I just think we make a good team,
我不想搞砸了
and I don't wanna mess that up.
你真觉得我们合作得不错
You really think we make a good team?
对啊 我觉得咱俩很互补
Yeah, I think we complement each other.
有点像左右脑协调运转
Sort of the way a left-brain, right-brain work together.
你有胆量 会见机行事
You know, you're tough and street-smart,
还是个...
and sort of, uh...
杀手
a murderer.
早上好 血路赛车手们
Good morning, Blood Drivers.
原谅我的缺席
Forgive my absence.
昨晚的激♥情♥狂欢
Last night's excitement left me
让我浑身黏黏的
in a sticky situation.
相信你们当时在场的人
Pretty sure that some of you out there
应该能够理解
might just be able to relate,
但是我们今早
but this morning we begin
要以所有血路狂飙中
with the most frightening words
最可怕的台词开场
in all of Blood Drive:
计划有变
There's been a change of plan.
我们血路狂飙
For the first time
有史以来第一次
in Blood Drive history,
直接穿过
we're racing directly
蛮荒之地
through the Savage Land.
车手们 发动你们的引擎
Drivers, start your engines.
你要干什么
What do--what are you--
你太好骗了
You make it too easy.
放轻松 芭比
Lighten up, Barbie.
我们脑袋里还有手雷
We've just got grenades in our heads,
为了找到卡尔玛要开着饮血的汽车
driving blood-drinking cars through the wasteland
穿过不毛之地
in order to find Karma.
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
温馨提示
As a gentle reminder
为了让你们一直脚踩油门 集中精神
to keep that right foot down and your eyes on the prize,
如果谁哪怕只是碰一下刹车
we rigged your car to shut down for ten minutes
我们就会遥控你的车停十分钟
if you touch the brakes even for a moment.
没错 女士们先生们
That's right, ladies and gentlemen,
血路狂飙不能刹车了
Blood Drive has gone brakeless.
我们终点线见
See you at the finish line.
血路狂飙
第一季 第六集
悠着点
A little fast.
悠着点
Little fast.
当心 当心
Watch it. Watch it.
不和他们保持间距 我们就死定了
If we don't build a gap, we're dead.
饵雷区
我来试试这个
Let me try this.
你在干什么
What're you doing?
进展不错 亲爱的
Making great time, hon.
你知道此刻为何如此美妙吗
You know what's wonderful about this moment?
-我们可能要赢吗 -不不
- Potentially winning? - No, no.
是我们在一起参赛
That we're doing it together.
这也算是
Oh, that too.
-就好像是我们让时光倒流了 -对
- It's like we turned back the clock. - Yep.
回到你独自杀人之前
Before you started killing on your own.
在浴室里拿着梳子手柄
In the bathroom with the handle of a hairbrush.
水流声让我听不到里面在发生什么
Water running like I can't hear what's going on in there.
天啊
Oh, God.
我们会再次成为真正的杀人夫妇
We're gonna be a real homicidal couple again.
简直棒极了
This is just super.
我在没有你的帮助下开始杀人
When I started doing it without you?
是啊
Right.
你是在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
你是在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
你是在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
你就没有做错过事吗
Are you ever at fault?
-好了 -你为什么要赶我走
- There we go. - Why do you drive me away?
老劳找你们来了
Ro's coming for ya!
也就是说你们死定了
Also means you're dead!
*划啊 划啊 划大船*
*Row, row, row boat--*
总算找到你了 搭档
There you are, partner.
我也不想唠叨
Not trying to be a fuddy-duddy...
坚持住 我就来找你了
Just hold on. I'm coming your way.
因为我是有计划之人
'Cause I'm the man with the plan.
你比平常起得要早多了
You're awake much earlier than usual.
你在和谁说话呢
Who are you talking to?
没和谁 宝贝
Nobody, baby.
轮班之前我还有些工作上的事要处理
I got some work stuff to take care of before my shift starts.
我们忙得连休息时间都没有 你知道吗
It's like we never get a break, you know?
我不知道
I do not.
警卫要做的事好像很少
Security guards appear to do very little.
好吧
Okay.
保留意见
Agree to dis'.
你的行为有点怪异
Your behavior is strange.
讲话也更酷
You have more swagger.
你的肢体语言和高级灵长动物相差无几
Your body language is that of an alpha primate.
昨晚我们之间发生了许多变化 宝贝
Last night, a lot of things changed between us, baby.
你是指我们的性♥交♥吗
You're referring to our intercourse?
当然是
Totally.
我今晚可能会晚点回
Oh, hey, might be home late tonight.
下班后会去喝一杯 不用等我了
Might grab a drink after work so don't wait up.
不容接受
Unacceptable.
放轻松
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表