剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
奏乐 狂欢
Play the music! Let's party!
你不仅疯了
Not only do you sound insane,
你还特别没礼貌
you're being disrespectful.
我们在参加别人的守夜呢
We're at a man's wake.
他还活着
He's still alive!
亚瑟 拜托 这地方真是乱透了
Arthur, come on, this place is seriously fucked up.
-我们得离开 -你为什么总是
- We need to go. - Why do you always
一心发掘痛苦和折磨
have to go digging for pain and suffering?
为什么你不能就接受你看到的
Why can't you just accept what you see?
我一直在试着告诉你 这些人都不正常
I've been trying to tell you, these people are not normal.
我到这以后没见过一滴血
Well, I haven't seen one drop of blood since I've been here,
我可不觉得我会和你有一样的想法
and I can't exactly say I have the same track record with you.
这不是我认识的亚瑟
This is not the Arthur I know.
我知道我是谁
Well, I know who I am.
而我终于感受到平静
And, for once, I'm at peace with myself.
你真的相信这一切吗
Do you seriously believe this shit?
有什么不能相信的
What's so hard to believe?
我现在是鞋匠了
I'm the cobbler now.
我的新未婚妻很美
My brand new wife is beautiful.
她叫梅兰妮 而老鞋匠要自杀
She is named Melanie and the old cobbler
就把她作为礼物送给了我
gave her to me as a present because he's killing himself.
这一切都再正常不过了
This is all perfectly normal.
否认现实和内心平静不是一回事 白♥痴♥
Denial is not the same thing as peace, you dipshit.
我未婚妻永远不会叫我白♥痴♥
My fiancée would never call me a dipshit.
她脾气可好了
She's totally chill.
那好
Okay.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
亚瑟 你来帮我一把好吗
Arthur, will you help me with this?
那是什么
What is that?
那是大裂痕 孩子
That's The Scar, son.
真正的大裂痕
The real Scar.
而不是遮住缺口的荒芜沙漠
Not that barren desert that covers the top.
你确定他的病那么重吗
You sure he's really that sick?
他看起来还...
Seems like he's still so...
-活得好好的 -这是份荣誉
- alive. - It's an honor,
不是死刑
not a death sentence.
他病入膏肓 他选择以这种方式离开
He's terminal, and this is how he's chosen to go.
我明白
I understand.
但你不觉得该让他在家中度过最后的日子吗
But don't you think he should spend his last days at home?
我知道死亡很令人难过 亚瑟
I know death is upsetting, Arthur.
深呼吸
Just take a deep breath.
家人们 这个人是个英雄
Family, this man is a hero.
我们将他的灵魂献祭给大裂痕以表示敬意
And we honor his spirit by feeding it to The Scar.
他的馈赠将供给我们的灵魂整整一年
And his gift will feed our souls for another year.
阿门
Amen!
太美了
It's just so beautiful.
我♥操♥
Holy fuck.
窥探人家隐私
Snoopy, snoopy.
那是我大婚那晚的特别礼服
That's my special outfit for my wedding night.
你怎么没去你老公的派对
Shouldn't you be at your husband's party?
老公 你说他啊
Husband? Oh. Oh, right, him.
我还以为你指的是新老公
I-I thought you meant the new one.
亚瑟很可爱 不是吗
Arthur's cute, isn't he?
那是戒断反应
It's the withdrawals.
你不该捂住脸
Shouldn't have covered your face.
好了
All right.
公♥司♥福利
Company benefits...
已终止
terminated.
养老保险退回到公♥司♥基金
401k drained back into the company fund
还有 你想吃什么
and, uh, what do you want for your meal?
我不知道还有饭吃
Well, I wasn't expecting a meal.
就吃点无麸质食品吧
I suppose something gluten free.
压力这么大我身上都起疹子了
All this stress has me breaking out.
你确定吗
You sure?
大多数人最后一餐都想吃牛排和冰淇淋
Most people want steak and ice cream for their last meal.
-什么最后 -德洛丽丝点的是烤面包
- Last what? - Dolores wanted toast.
她真谦逊
She's so modest.
我一直没告诉她我爱她
I never told her I loved her.
抱歉 我有点手忙脚乱的
Sorry, a little scattered.
盖瑞请病假了
Gary's off sick.
他把血路狂飙这些里程补贴文件都留给我了
He's left me with all of these Blood Drive mileage reimbursements
他明知道我数学不好
and he knows I can't do math.
再跟我说说这些里程补贴的事
Tell me more about these mileage reimbursements.
你的工作肯定很棒吧
Your job must be so fascinating.
这个嘛
Well,
我们的无线里程表会上报数据
you see, we get readings off the wireless odometers.
好让我们能整理里程数
So we can get the mileage
心脏公♥司♥就能在报税时扣除磨损费
and then Heart can deduct wear and tear in tax season.
要知道 其实有种非常容易的计算方法
Well you know, there's a very, very easy way to calculate that.
放了我我就告诉你
Release me and I'll show you.
不行 先生
No can do, sir.
有安全规定
Safety protocol.
我明白 真可惜
I understand. Shame.
像你这么好的人
Be so sad to see a nice guy like yourself
因为笔误被阉了多让人难过
get castrated over a clerical error,
而我本可以快捷地在那幅地图上告诉你方法
when I can so easily show you on the wall map over there.
好的 举个例子
Okay. Let's take, say,
亚瑟和格蕾丝
Arthur and Grace.
亚瑟和格蕾丝
Arthur and Grace.
他们在最后一站上路后又跑了多少公里
How many miles since their last stop?
370.
370英里 好的
370 miles. All right.
也就是说他们距离这里370英里
So if they've gone 370 miles from here,
红河
意味着在那个半径内唯一有人类文明的城镇
that means the only town with civilization
就是这里
within his radius is here.
克罗南伯格
我迷糊了
I'm lost.
克罗南伯格
我没有
I'm not.
我正要去试礼服
So I was on my way to my dress fitting,
想着你可能想吃点东西
and I thought you might be working up an appetite in here.
你真难得 梅尔·贝尔 谢谢
You're a gem, Mel Bell. Thanks.
是应该的 这地方看起来真棒
Of course. Wow, the place looks great.
是啊 有家的感觉
Yeah. Feels like... home.
第一次做成这样很不错吧
And, hey, not bad for my first one, huh?
我正打算把它擦得油光锃亮的
I was just about to give her a good polish.
不得不说 我没想到你能适应得这么好
I must say, I'm impressed how well you're settling in.
你适应得比格蕾丝好多了
You're handling it with a lot of Grace.
格蕾丝
Grace.
格蕾丝 听起来好熟悉
Grace. That sounds so familiar.
-我们认识叫格蕾丝的人吗 -我很期待
- Do we know someone named Grace? - So, I'm looking forward
在婚礼后带你去看主卧室
to showing you the master suite after the wedding.
我都等不及了
I'm counting the milliseconds.
怎 怎么了 亲爱的
What--what's wrong, honey?
没事 我只是有点怕痒
Nothing. I'm just a little ticklish, is all.
你终于清醒过来了
I see you've finally come 'round.
克罗南伯格的魅力难以抗拒 是吧
Hard to resist that Cronenburgh charm, hm?
想得美
You wish.
现实太残酷 不是吗
Reality sucks, doesn't it?
我以前和你一样 格蕾丝
You know, I used to be just like you, Grace.
对世界充满仇恨 直到我学会停下脚步
Mad at the world. Until I learned to stop
-然后深呼吸 -不 你给所有人下毒
- and take a deep breath. - No, what you did
然后给他们下了咒
is drug everyone and put them under a fucked up spell.
-我是在帮他们 -才怪
- I'm helping them. - Right.
拯救他们脱离苦海
Saving them from their pain.
我看得出你很痛苦 格蕾丝
I can tell you feel pain, Grace.
我能在你脸上看出来
I can see it in your face.
但我要给你一个获得快乐的机会
But I'm giving you a chance at happiness
就在今晚的婚礼上
tonight, at the wedding.
看着亚瑟娶那个骷髅王吗
And watch Arthur marry that Skeletor?
谢谢 不用了
Yeah. No thanks.
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表