剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
《血路狂飙》前情提要
Previously on "Blood Drive."
这里面的疯子太多了 你得等待后援
Way too many psychos around, you need to wait for backup.
-死条子 -我们设置了最先进的
- Fucking cop! - We have a state-of-the-art
脉冲电涌植入在头骨的底层
pulse charge implanted at the base of the skull.
最后一名 脑袋立刻被炸成肉冻
Whoever comes in last, instant brain jelly.
引擎需要一些刺♥激♥
But the engine needs a kick.
无论如何都别放手
Whatever you do, don't let go.
我在心脏公♥司♥的地下室
I'm at the basement of Heart Enterprises.
记得亚姬警官吗 她为心脏工作
Remember Officer Aki? Well, she works for Heart.
欢迎来到心脏公♥司♥
Welcome to Heart.
我对一千万奖金倒是很感兴趣
I do care about the $10 million.
这笔钱足以帮我妹的忙
That's enough to get my sister the help that she needs
让我们从此衣食无忧
and set us up for life.
但答应我一件事
Just promise me one thing.
我们要把这些神经病都抓进牢里
We're gonna see every one of those psychos behind bars.
烦到我了
Bore me for a single moment,
你就知道我的能耐了
you'll see what I'm really capable of.
血路狂飙
第三比赛日
犹他
我会把你的手指切下来
I will cut your fingers off,
塞进猴子的菊花里
shove them up a monkey's ass
再让你追着它们跑
and make you chase them.
几点了
What time is it?
我们现在应该已经到终点了
We should be at the finish line by now.
别这么弱鸡 开快点
Don't be a pussy, go faster.
要不是你买♥♥了这辆垃圾混合动力车
Well, we could go faster if you hadn't bought
我们是可以开快点的
this piece of shit hybrid!
注意语气
Tone.
好的 亲爱的
Yes, dear.
放轻松 如果我们死了对卡尔玛也没好处
Easy, we're no good to Karma if we're dead.
芭比 除了小丑迪克 我们就是最后一名
Barbie, look, except for Clowndick, we're last.
把安全带系好
So buckle up.
导航说前面道路有个分叉口
GPS says there's a fork in the road ahead.
我们要是能抄近路就能节省点时间
Looks like we can make some time back if we take the short route.
没门 我们不能去那附近
No fucking way, we're not going near that place.
你才说了我们差不多是最后一名了
You just said we're basically last.
你对钢城有什么了解
What the hell do you know about Steel City?
那里是造汽车的 还有什么
They make cars there. What's to know?
自从大裂痕打开后那里就不再生产汽车了
They haven't made cars there since The Scar opened.
出了场工业事故后那里的人就开始变得野蛮
Population went savage after some industrial accident.
当政♥府♥发现那里发生了什么的时候
And by the time the government realized what was happening,
已为时太晚
it was too late.
政♥府♥派军队介入 无人生还
Government sent troops in. They never made it out.
于是政♥府♥又派了一支军队
So they sent a second round
结果还是一样
and the same thing happened.
于是就没有再派人过去了
They never sent a third.
我们不值得这样冒险
It's not worth the risk.
喂
Hello?
喂 有人吗
Hello? Hello? Hello?
我在等着呢
I'm--I'm holding.
喂
Hello!
-你好 -你好
- Hello? - Hello.
请问你哪位
Uh, who else is on the call?
朱利安
Julian.
是你打给我的
You called me.
乔纳森吗
Jonathan?
朱利安 朱利安·斯令克
Julian. Julian Slink.
血路狂飙的创办人 舞台之神...
Creator of the Blood Drive, God of--
-是是是 稍等 -喂
- Yeah, yeah, yeah, hold on. - Hello?
最近怎么样了 我是史黛丝办公室的奈杰尔
Hey, how's it going? It's Nigel from Stacey's office.
我们人都在
Uh, we're all here.
我要把小组的人都聚在一起
Just gathering the team.
-小组 -乔纳森
- The team? - Jonathan!
-朱利安 -让我把大家都找来
- Julian. - Let me, uh, gather everybody.
好的 大家都去死吧
Yes. You fuck everybody.
-还在吗 -在
- Hello? - Hello!
-我是盖瑞 -盖瑞
- Um, it's Gary. - Gary!
你好 乔纳森 你最近怎么样了
Hello, Jonathan, how are you?
还行 你呢
Fine. You?
还不错 挺好的
Hey, great stuff. Fantastic.
-谢谢 -很喜欢 很喜欢 很喜欢
- Thank you. - Love it, love it, love it.
-很多精彩看点 -谢谢 是的
- So many great details. - Thank you, yes, well,
我们尽力做到最好 谢谢
we try our best here, yes, thank you.
很好 一切我都很满意
Great. Look, loving everything.
样片非常好 我们就有些小的
Amazing dailies. We've just got a couple of small,
头条备注
top-line notes.
备注
Notes.
当然 我们是不是该等下老头
Yes, of course. Uh, shouldn't we wait for the Old Man, first?
他要我们先自己开始
Yeah, he told me to start without him.
他稍后会出席的 我肯定
He's gonna join us in a minute, I'm sure.
我们真的觉得应该加大筹码
We really fell it's important to raise the stakes.
加大筹码
Raise the stakes?
我会考虑下的
I'll take a look at it.
怎么回事
What was that?
妈的
Oh, shit.
轮辋弯了 该死
Bent the rim, God damn it.
支撑杆断了
The strut's cracked.
我没有这个部件
It's parts I don't have.
别碰我的工具
Don't touch my tools.
他们在钢城造汽车是吗
They make cars in Steel City, right?
你觉得我们能在那弄到支撑杆吗
You think we can find the parts there?
看来最终还是如你所愿
Looks like you get your wish after all.
我们能追上去求活命的唯一出路
The only way we catch up and stay alive
就是抄近道
is to take the shortcut.
除非我们死在近道上
Unless the shortcut kills us.
盐湖城 420英里
钢城 30英里
怕了吗
You scared?
没有
No.
钢城
夜幕降临
血路狂飙
第一季 第三集
找到部件了
Okay, we got the parts.
看吧 这里也不过如此
See? Coming here wasn't such a big deal.
我只想快点离开这鬼地方
Let's just get the hell out of here.
待在这里起了我一身鸡皮疙瘩
This place gives me the creeps.
-跟我说说你妹 -不
- Talk to me about your sister. - No.
跟我说说你在你小本本上都写了些什么
Tell me about what you write in that little diary of yours.
我这里有足够多的猛料
I got enough dirt here to start a garden.
我现在得想办法拼凑起来
I just gotta figure out a way to put all the pieces together.
我搞不懂心脏公♥司♥的行动计划
Can't figure out Heart's game plan.
没有什么行动计划
There is no game plan.
他们就像一种病毒
They're like a virus.
你纯粹在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
这不是浪费时间
It's not a waste of time.
我所认识的最善良的人
This evidence was handed down to me
把这证据交到了我手上
by the best person I ever knew.
死了的那家伙吗
Guy who died?
他...
He...
他让我发誓我不会放弃希望
He made me promise I wouldn't give up hope.
我会接下他手里的摊子
And I'd pick up where he left off
完成他未完成的工作
and finish the job he started.
我说就是鬼扯 没人有那么无私
I call bullshit. No one's that selfless.
-你根本不认识他 -的确不认识
- Well, you didn't know him. - No, of course not.
但我知道我妹在心脏公♥司♥那群脑残手里
But I know the fuck nuts at Heart have my little sister.
如果我们要应战
And if we're preparing for battle,
我希望我的搭档
I'd like my frickin' partner
能够稍微现实点
to be somewhat of a realist.
每个人都有阴暗面
Everyone has a dark side.
你想谈阴暗面是吗
You wanna talk about dark sides?
好吧 我们来谈谈你妹吧
All right. Let's talk about your sister.
也可以不谈
Or we can not.
当初你为什么留她一个在精神病院
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表