剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
Tell that to all the people she killed.
喂 喂
Hello? Hi.
还记得我吗 我们得走了
Remember me? We need to go.
如果我在你开始大开杀戒后放弃你呢
What if I had given up on you when you went homicidal?
芭比 我能不能叫你芭比
Barbie? Hey, is it okay if I call you Barbie?
我真的希望你没有过份依赖她
I really hope you're not getting too attached to her.
格蕾丝喜欢利用完就甩掉
Grace likes to get rid of things when she's done using them.
滚开
Fuck off!
她听起来很烦
She sounds upset.
知道吗 我死时
You know, when I died,
可没有这么难搞
I wasn't such a fucking brat about it.
我们现在走吧
Now, let's go!
我们别被她挑拨离间了
Let's not let her get under our skin.
各位 高♥潮♥后有什么计划吗
So, guys... what's the plan after the big climax?
温馨的大结局吗
A nice epilogue scene?
也许一起开始一段新的冒险
Maybe start a new adventure together?
只要你能闭嘴就行了
I'll settle for gettin' you to shut up.
一直都这么愤怒
So angry all the time.
我打赌格蕾丝喜欢这样
I bet Grace likes that.
她就喜欢危险的男人
She loves dangerous guys.
也有一些女人
And a few girls.
-男人 女人 没所谓
- Guys, girls-- doesn't matter.
反正不是我
None were me.
我不管这是不是地狱公♥司♥总部
I don't care if this is the corporate headquarters of hell.
我们会炸了这栋楼
We're gonna bring this building down,
你阻止不了我们
and there's nothing you can do to stop us.
打赌吗 贱♥人♥们
Wanna bet, bitches?
克里斯多夫 你为什么要这样
Christopher, why did you ask for this?
这些改造很危险
These modifications are dangerous.
说句话啊
Please talk to me.
不要丢下我一个人在这里
Don't leave me here alone.
太好了
Yes.
快醒过来
Come back.
他们对你做了什么
Wh-what have they done to you?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们得离开这个可怕的地方 永远不再回来
We have to leave this horrible place and never come back.
我无法去想我在这里对你做过什么
I can't stand thinking what I did to you in here.
如果我们要出去 会需要一些补给品
If we're going outside, we're gonna need supplies.
如今所有城市都是一片混乱
Every city's in chaos now.
我去去就回
I'll be back.
你们藏哪去了
Where did you go?
心脏那些人的一大特点就是抠门
One thing about Heart, they're cheap bastards.
这些是亚姬体的专用楼梯通道
These stairs are only used by the Aki units.
没有摄像头或是麦克风
There's no cameras or microphones.
预算本该是300万
Should have cost 3 million.
结果他们只花了140万
Instead, they only spent 1.4.
不想在他们的奴工身上浪费昂贵科技产品
Don't want to waste expensive tech on their slave labor.
好处是 卡尔玛看不见也听不见我们
Bright side is, Karma can't see or hear us.
你怎么这么肯定
How do you know for sure?
我过去曾在这里做过一阵子清洁工
Well, I-I used to be a janitor here for a short while --
在高管们的垃圾里能找到的秘密还真不少
it's amazing what you'll find in executives' garbage.
例如中心柱
For instance, the central beam
这幢大楼全靠它支撑
that holds this whole place together --
如果那玩意毁了 整幢大楼
that comes down, the whole building
也会一起坍塌
comes down with it.
我怎么能找到卡尔玛
How do I find Karma?
她过去总在顶层的董事会出没
Well, she used to haunt the boardroom on the top floor.
中心柱在哪儿
And where's the central beam?
在地下室
In the basement.
她会毫不犹豫地杀了你
She'd kill you without thinking twice.
那不代表我就得和她一样
Doesn't mean I have to do the same.
时间不等人啊
Ticktock. Ticktock. Ticktock.
我们制定好了计划一路杀过来
We came all this way and made a plan.
你想全部放弃吗
You want to throw all that away?
我帮你
I'll help.
我想拯救她
I want to save her.
不不不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no-no, no --
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴 斯令克
Shut the fuck up, Slink!
好
Okay.
我们最好快走
Better get going.
老天 她初次约会让你插插后♥庭♥
Boy, she gives you anal on the first date,
如今你就对她言听计从
and now she's got you wrapped around her little finger.
你说话注意点
Watch your mouth,
否则你下个克隆就得来接♥班♥了
or we'll be meeting your next clone.
你想比一比吗 冠军 那好
You want to play... Primo? Fine.
如果我们不是同一战线的
If we're not on the same side,
那就看看我们谁会赢
let's... see who wins.
你觉得30分钟如何
How does 30 minutes sound?
心脏公♥司♥准时被消灭
Heart will be destroyed...
无论你们到时能不能逃出这幢大楼
whether you're in this building or not.
准备 预备 开始
Ready? Set? Go!
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们父母去世时
When our parents died,
我尽力了
I tried my best.
我从来都不想照顾卡尔玛
I didn't ever want to raise Karma.
看来她看穿了我的虚情假意
Guess she saw through the bullshit.
尽管之前发生了那些事
Despite everything that's happened,
我知道你有多爱卡尔玛
I know how much you love Karma.
然而我仍莫名其妙地
Yeah, and somehow,
害我们陷入这般境地
I'm still the reason we're all in this mess.
这不是你的责任 心脏公♥司♥不是你创立的
You're not responsible. You didn't create Heart.
我指的不是心脏公♥司♥
I'm not talking about Heart.
我是在说我自己 万一她是对的呢
I'm talking about myself. What if she was right?
万一她说的都是真的
What if everything she said was true,
万一我永远只在乎我自己怎么办
and what if I can't care about anybody other than myself?
怎么 你什么话都没有吗
What? You're not gonna say anything?
我不在乎
I don't care.
这话是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
卡尔玛的话都是胡扯 但哪怕她是对的
Even if Karma was right, which she wasn't,
我也不在乎
I don't care.
你在我身上看到了我自己看不到的潜质
You saw something in me I couldn't see in myself.
我也想这样对你
I want to do you the same courtesy.
谢谢你
Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
我们快去拯救你妹妹从这里逃出去吧
Now, let's go save your sister and get the hell out of here.
我给了他们名气 财富
I give them fame, fortune,
把他们收拾得那么性感 我有什么回报
make them look sexy -- what do I get?
臭脾气 毫无感激之情
Aggravation. How utterly ungrateful.
救命
Help!
谁来帮帮我
Someone, please.
我受了重伤
I'm hurt bad!
她发疯了 她闯进我们实验室
She went crazy, man. She broke into our lab.
抢走了一切
Sh-she took everything.
那些东西我们还没做过检测呢
Stuff we-we haven't even tested yet.
谁 卡尔玛
Who? Karma?
她没放任哪台亚姬在这里乱跑吧
She didn't leave any Aki units running around down here, did she?
她们挺棘手的
They can be... quite pesky.
没有 她把所有项目
No, no, she-she shut everything down,
都关闭了
all-all the programs.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
所有项目是什么意思
What do you mean, all the programs?
连安提瓜岛的实验室也关了吗
Even the Antigua Research Lab?
那是机密
That's classified.
但你有权限吗
But you have access?
给我那个房♥间的权限 我发誓会帮你报仇
Get me access to that room, and I swear I will avenge you.
我会让她为她的所作所为付出代价
I'll make her pay for all that she's done:
摧毁实验室 杀光所有员工
destroying the labs, for killing all the employees,
把你切成两半
for cutting you in half.
她把我切成了两半吗
She cut me in half?
天啊 我♥操♥ 我的腿
Jesus! Fuck! My legs!
我的腿
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表