剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
《血路狂飙》前情提要
Previously on "Blood Drive".
只需要把这些小东西从脑袋里拿出来
Just gonna pop these little guys out of our heads.
糟了 你受伤了
Shit, you're hurt.
他需要的血量比你能给的多
He needs more blood than you can give.
-你想死吗 -你以为呢
- Are you prepared to die? - What do you think?
我们的关系导致内核启动错误
Our connection caused a kernel boot error.
啥意思
What does that even mean?
-我爱你 克里斯多夫 -你慢慢变成人了
- It means I love you. - You're becoming human.
亚瑟
Arthur?
亚瑟
Arthur!
柠檬汁 买♥♥杯柠檬汁吧
Lemonade! Get your lemonade!
你好旅行者 来杯柠檬汁吗
Howdy, traveler. Lemonade?
爸比
Daddy!
没人敢偷我姑娘的东西
Nobody steals from my girls.
抱歉
Sorry.
我逗你的
I'm just joshing.
杰夫·沃伦斯 你可以叫我沃伦斯
Jeff Warrens. You can call me Warrens,
JW 杰大
JW, J-Dubs.
-亚瑟 -很高兴认识你 亚瑟男孩
- Arthur. - It's a pleasure, Arty man.
我相信你在那片不毛之地见到了很多东西
Now, I'm sure you've seen a lot out there in that wasteland,
不过别怕 你在这里不会受到大裂痕的威胁
but don't worry, you're safe from The Scar here.
欢迎来到克罗南伯格
Welcome to Cronenburgh!
大裂痕裂口
血路狂飙
第一季 第十集
我会回来的 宝贝
I'll be back, baby.
心脏公♥司♥是关键
该死 芭比 你在哪
God damn it, Barbie. Where are you?
-不敢相信 -怎么
- Unbelievable. - What?
我惊讶于你们离大裂痕这么近居然还活着
I'm surprised you're even alive this close to The Scar.
我们这有来自四面八方的人
We got folks coming in from all over,
想要重新开始生活
looking for a fresh start.
找一条远离恐惧的路
Looking for a way out of their funk.
-他们找到了吗 -他们再也没离开
- Do they find it? - They never leave.
当你试图发现世界的美好之处时
Something amazing happens when you allow yourself
奇妙的事情就会发生
to see the beauty in everything.
世界也会看到你内心的美丽
Everything starts seeing the beauty in you.
你闻到了吗
You smell that?
闻起来像肉桂吐司
Smells like cinnamon toast.
-要不就是煤气泄漏 -那是我们施工的味道
- Or a gas leak. - That's just our construction.
别介意那些尘土 离大裂痕这么近
Pardon our dust. This close to The Scar,
我们得补上小地震的造成的裂缝
we gotta patch up small cracks from the occasional tremors.
没什么可担心的
Nothing to worry about.
但愿我没有瞎猜
I hope I'm not being too forward,
不过你像是一个
but it seems to me like you're a man
正在寻求目标的人
looking for a sense of purpose.
也许克罗南伯格正适合你这样的人
Maybe Cronenburgh's just the place for a man like you.
谢了 不过我的生活很复杂
Thanks, but my life is complicated right now.
这里可没什么复杂的
Nothing complicated here, though.
这里有友善的面孔
There's friendly faces
远离尘世的痛苦
safe from the pain of that world.
今晚在教堂会举办小镇派对
You know, we're having a town party tonight at the church.
我相信大家都会想认识一下你
I'm sure everybody'd love to meet you.
我状态不太好
I'm not really in the best shape.
得了吧 那只是擦伤而已
Ah, come on. That's just a scratch.
你不需要医生 你需要轰趴
You don't need a doctor. You need a party.
抱歉 阿姨
Sorry, ma'am.
上个人把我们的饮料喝光了
The last guy cleaned us all out.
"阿姨" 要不我给你
"Ma'am," Okay. How about I give you
两块钱 你再也别那么叫我
$2 to never call me that again?
再给你两毛七 你带我去见上一个客人
And 27 cents to take me to your last customer.
如你所愿 上帝来了
As requested, the god has arrived.
我知道你们不喜欢唱歌♥跳舞
I know you don't like too much song and dance,
所以让我们开门见山谈吧
so let's get right down to the pitch.
我有续集 衍生剧 周边漫画
I've got sequels, spin-offs, tie-in comic books
来解释这个谜团
to explain away all this weird mythology.
电子游戏怎么样
Okay, how about a video game?
我们把你叫来不是来谈的
We didn't bring you here to pitch.
我们在你的合同里发现了一个漏洞
We found a loophole in your contract
让我们能规避出这个持股协议
that gets us around this holding deal.
斯令克 你被解雇了
Slink, you're fired.
格蕾丝和亚瑟在试点完全不守规矩
Grace and Arthur have been testing off the charts,
你还弄丢了他们
and you lost them.
你为什么总是要盯着他们不放
Why are you so hung up on those two?
我知道我的观众想看什么
I know what my audience wants.
试点是针对那些意志力薄弱的人的
Testing is for the weak and feeble brain.
那些意志力薄弱的试点组是我们让比赛
Those weak and feeble test groups were the only reason
进行下去的唯一理由
we kept the race going at all.
格蕾丝和亚瑟 他们消失在了大裂痕
Arthur and Grace, they've disappeared into The Scar.
-他们已经死了 -你最好祈祷他们别死
- They're dead and gone. - You'd better hope not.
现在 你只是被解雇了
Right now, you're just fired.
但如果我们不能让他们重回赛道
But if we can't get those two back on the road,
我会把你的节目撤掉
I will run your show into the ground
并且把你的眼皮钉在脑门上
and make you watch every single moment
让你见证这个过程
with your eyelids stapled to your skull.
格蕾丝
Grace.
你看着很生气 很抱歉我把你留在了
You look mad. I 'm sorry I left you--
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
我不记仇
I don't hold grudges.
我给了你我身体里一半的血 你就这么谢我
So I gave you half my blood and this is how you thank me?
我很高兴你没事
I'm glad you're okay.
但我
But I'm...
正在做我想做的事
kinda doing my own thing now.
这里是不是很棒
Isn't this great?
给你条专业建议
Hey, pro tip.
下次你想要甩掉谁的时候
Next time you try to abandon someone,
不要落下你做的笔记
don't leave a breadcrumb trail of lost pages.
我没落下
I didn't lose it.
我是受够了它
I'm done with it.
你也该如此
And you should be too.
为什么
Wait, but why?
这东西能帮我们扳倒心脏公♥司♥
This is the stuff that's gonna help us take down Heart.
又有什么意义呢
What's the point?
我不知道 他们是恶魔
Oh, I don't know. That they're evil
我们得阻止他们
and they need to be stopped.
你在那间餐厅里是中了什么邪
What the hell happened to you at that restaurant?
这不是你
This isn't you.
就算我们扳倒了心脏公♥司♥
Say we take down Heart
然后逮捕了所有杀害卡尔玛的人
and arrest all the people that killed Karma.
然后呢 我们还是活在一个操蛋的世界
Then what? World's still a pretty crappy place.
这事是不会完的
There's no end game.
所以我们不如一找到好地方就留下来
So maybe we just stop when we find somewhere nice.
你为什么不能在好事发生时欣然接受呢
Why can't you just accept when good things happen?
-你看看四周 -看什么 绿植
- I mean, look around. - At what? Greenery?
-豪♥宅♥吗 -天
- Perfect houses? - Oh, boy.
多到让人烦的花头巾吗
The offensive number of floral headbands?
-你又来了 -亚瑟 别说了
- Here we go. - Arthur, stop.
不管这些混♥蛋♥们
Whatever it is that these Stepford assholes
在给你灌输什么思想
are trying to sell you on,
-都别买♥♥账 -不
- don't buy it. - No.
他们没有给我灌输任何思想
No one's selling me anything.
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
不 你只是一时没想明白
No, you're just not thinking straight.
你确定吗 也许这是个奖赏
Are you sure? I mean, maybe this is all a reward.
-什么奖赏 -在我们经历
- For what? - For all of the shit
这一切狗屎事情之后的奖赏
that we've been through.
要不这样
I have an idea.
在你下定论之前
Before you pass judgment,
和我去参加一个聚会
come to a party with me.
这里臭死了
Reeks like Jersey in here.
我是说 这"芳香"哪来的
I mean, what is that delightful smell?
是施工的味道
It's something from the construction.
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表