剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
这些病人最后一次吃药是在什么时候
When was the last time these patients took their meds?
这鬼地方早就不是间正常的医院了
This place hasn't been an actual hospital in years.
什么意思
What do you mean?
那时政♥府♥减少精神健康资金
When the government cut mental health funding,
而我们又缺钱 刚好心脏公♥司♥需要小白鼠
we needed money, and Heart Enterprises needed lab rats.
要小白鼠做什么研究
Lab rats for what?
坏猴子
Bad monkey!
斯麦克斯糖果
糖果
Candy?
不只是糖果 还有糖果里面的东西
Not just candy-- what's in the candy.
心脏想改造糖分
Heart wanted to reengineer sugar
使它不再让人发胖 斯麦克斯做到了
so it wouldn't make people fat, which Smax doesn't.
-唯一的问题是 它 -它会让人发疯
- Only problem is, it-- - It makes people insane.
那斯麦克斯就像
So Smax is basically like a--
就像可食用版的红喜
like an edible form of Red?
差远了
Not even close.
红喜让人心情愉悦 像包裹在子♥宫♥里
Red makes you feel euphoric, like you're in the womb, but...
但斯麦克斯会给人捕猎的欲望
Smax makes you feel like a hunter.
不过猎捕永远不会结束
But the hunt never ends.
这就是你对所有受害者的温柔呵护吗
Is this the velvet touch you give all your victims?
把流浪汉扎成马蜂窝
Turn the homeless into pincushions...
然后再插满管子
before you send them to the tubes.
我察觉到你声音里的鄙视了
I detect disdain in your voice.
心脏公♥司♥接手了政♥府♥中断的工作
Heart Enterprises picks up where the government leaves off.
我们不是只发放免费毯子和食品券
We don't just hand out free blankets and food vouchers.
我们给予他们目的 动力 命运
We give them a purpose, a drive, a destiny.
仔细想想 都是共生关系
It's all very symbiotic when you think about it.
作为交换 他们得到了天堂
In return, they get heaven.
你说的"天堂"就是让他们深陷红喜毒瘾
And by "Heaven," you mean you get them so addicted to Red
再也不能过正常的生活
that it's impossible for them to lead normal lives ever again.
定义一下"正常生活"
Define "Normal life" to me.
无家可归 食不果腹
Living on the streets, constantly hungry,
衣不蔽体 孤单寂寞
out in the cold, all alone.
如果在这种生活和永恒愉悦之间选择
Given the choice between that and eternal pleasure,
我选择愉悦
I'd choose pleasure.
你应该得到世界上所有的愉悦
You deserve all the pleasure in the world.
我不吸毒
I don't do drugs.
但愉悦的形式有很多
But there are so many different forms of pleasure.
刚才感觉怎么样
How was that for you?
我们差不多成功了一半
We're almost halfway there.
真棒
Great.
我都等不及了
I can't wait.
快喝完
And drink up.
它会让你接下来的痛苦减轻很多
It'll make what's coming a lot easier.
你想吃点吗
You want some of this?
是吗
Yeah?
过去
Now, go over there.
坐下
And now sit.
摇尾巴
Wag your tail.
摇啊 摇啊 摇尾巴
Wag it, wag it, wag. Wag your tail!
舔蛋蛋
Now lick your balls.
舔 舔 舔 舔 舔 舔
Lick 'em, lick 'em, lick 'em, lick 'em, lick 'em, lick 'em!
天啊
Oh, my God.
克莱因菲尔德医生
Dr. Kleinfeld.
我是格蕾丝 格蕾丝·达金托
It's Grace, Grace D'Argento.
克莱因菲尔德医生 你治疗了我妹卡尔玛
Dr. Kleinfeld, you treated my sister, Karma.
搞什么
What the fuck?
克莱因菲尔德医生 醒醒
Dr. Kleinfeld, come back.
醒醒 快醒醒
Come back to me. Come back to me!
克莱因菲尔德医生 我是格蕾丝
Dr. Kleinfeld, it's Grace.
-格蕾丝 -我妹在哪儿
- Grace... - Where's my sister?
你一定要救救他们 格蕾丝
You gotta save them, Grace.
你要阻止他们
You gotta stop them.
他们 "他们"是谁 他们是谁
Them? Who's "Them"? Who's them?
他们是谁
Who's them--
离手
Clear!
离手[清除]
Clear!
不
No!
不
No!
那是什么
What was that?
我不想知道
I don't think I want to know.
清除了 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Clear, motherfucker.
火 火 火 火
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
找到克莱因菲尔德了吗
You find Kleinfeld?
没问出什么 他死了
Couldn't get much out of him. He's dead.
你怎么赤身裸体 要登记住院还是
What's with the skin? You checking in here or...
-有意思 我刚... -我不感兴趣
- Funny. I--I just-- - Yeah, I don't care.
找条裤子穿上吧 你这样没法打架
Put some pants on. We can't fight like that.
-这是哪位 -我叫安妮
- Who's this? - I'm Anne.
我觉得咱们应该走这边
And I think we should go this way.
-我以前在这工作 -她在这工作过
- I used to work here-- - She worked here,
所以我觉得也许她能帮上我们
so I thought maybe she could help us.
安妮 我妹大概一年前入院
Anne, my sister checked in about a year ago,
-但我现在找不到她了 -抱歉
- but I can't find her anywhere. - I'm sorry.
-现在下落不明 -我之前只是个外伤护士
- She's gone missing-- - I was just a trauma nurse.
行政的事不归我管
I didn't deal with any of the admins.
神经错乱的疯子们
Batshit lunatics.
接待处有一包斯麦克斯糖
I have a bag of Smax candy bars at reception
奖给第一个给我抓到那个条子的疯子
for the first whackjob that brings me the cop.
他真的很挺帅的
He's real good-looking.
尽情改变他的样貌吧
Feel free to change that.
有什么主意没
Got any ideas?
低头
Duck!
警官
Officer?
这边 这边
This way, this way.
这边 这边
This way, this way!
我们停一停
We need to stop.
到目前为止 唯一比肋骨的糖果军团
So far, the only thing crazier than Rib Bone's candy army
更疯狂的就是毫无计划了 好吗
is not having a plan, okay?
我觉得我们该花点时间...
I think we need to take a little...
等我一下 好吗
Give me a second, okay?
格蕾丝 我感觉很不对劲
Grace, I don't feel right.
我感觉我的心就快要跳出来了
I feel like my heart's gonna beat out of my chest.
好吧 你出去透透气 好吗
Okay, uh, just go outside and get some fresh air, okay?
我一会儿就来找你 我发誓
I'll be there in five minutes, I swear.
行吗
Okay?
格蕾丝...
Grace--
这条项链哪来的
Where did you get this?
格蕾丝 你要干什么
Grace, what the hell are you doing?
这是卡尔玛的坠链
This was Karma's locket.
她绝不会摘下来
She would have never taken it off.
这个贱♥人♥得好好解释一下
Now, this bitch better have a damn good explanation
项链是怎么到她手上的
as to why she has it.
你要是把她勒死了她就什么都解释不了了
She can't explain anything if you're choking her.
行吧 按你的方法来
Fine. We'll do it your way.
你还掐着她的脖子呢
That's-- you're still choking her.
滚一边去 芭比
Back off, Barbie.
我不知道那是卡尔玛
I didn't know it was Karma.
他们接她出院了 这是她留在这的
She left it behind when they checked her out of here.
他们是谁
Who's they?
那是几个月前的事了 我不记得他的名字了
It was months ago. I don't remember his name.
为什么没有人联♥系♥我
Why didn't anybody contact me?
-我不知道 -他们把她送到哪儿去了
- I don't know. - Where did they take her?
我不知道
I don't know!
该死 你知道点什么吗
Damn it! Do you know anything?
所有出院的文件都在接待处旁的储藏室里
All the outtake paperwork's in a storage closet by reception.
我可以带你们过去
I-I could take you there.
肋骨就在那里
That's where Rib Bone is.
正好
Great.
一石二鸟 你来吗
We kill two birds, one stone. You in?
我正准备这么问你
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表