剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
Forget about her, man.
你想...
You wanna...
我不知道
I don't know...
你想溜进育苗室
sneak into the seeding room and...
然后自己榨精吗
milk ourselves?
教训一下她们
You know, teach 'em a lesson?
你在这啊 小帅哥
Hey there, handsome.
格蕾丝
Grace!
没有格蕾丝[恩典] 也没有宽恕
No Grace, no mercy.
为什么辣妹都这么刻薄
Why are hot girls always so mean?
你再说话就死定了
You keep on talking and you'll die.
我也无法阻挡我的潇洒帅气
I can't help that I'm charming.
所有的种男 你们都是一个鬼样
All Seedmakers, you're all the same.
你害死了卡尔玛 你还毁了格蕾丝的人生
You killed Karma and you destroyed Grace's life!
不 不 不 你搞错了
No, no, no, you got it all wrong.
我是在帮她
I'm trying to help her!
放开他
Leave him alone!
我本不想让你看到这场面的 格蕾丝
I didn't want you to see this, Grace,
不过我很高兴你来了
but I'm glad you're here now.
这是你可以解脱的唯一方法
This is the only way you'll be free.
这都怪你
You did this.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 保卫马乔拉
Sisters, defend Majora!
格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Grace. Grace.
割断绳子 我们一起打倒她
Cut the ropes. We'll take her together.
交给我 芭比
I got this, Barbie.
今晚是女士之夜
It's girl's night.
你被毒害了 格蕾丝
You're poisoned, Grace.
你被那些资本家
Brainwashed by the Capitalists
好战分子和种男洗♥脑♥了
and the Warmongers and the Seedmakers.
闭嘴 卡罗莱娜
Shut up, Carolina.
你的胡话已经害死了我妹
Your bullshit's already killed one D'Argento.
那不是我的错 我爱她
It wasn't my fault. I loved her.
格蕾丝 你这是做什么
Grace, what're you doing?
让我们瞧瞧你能不能把我也弄死
Let's see if you can kill another.
我不想再战斗了
I'm done fighting.
格蕾丝
Grace!
你♥他♥妈♥是你同类的耻辱
You're a fucking disgrace to your kind.
是吗 你指的同类是什么
Yeah? What kind is that?
像你这种愤怒 矫情的废物
An angry, bitter piece of shit
把自己过错都怪在世界头上
that blames the world for her mistakes?
我可不是这么教导我妹的
That's not what I taught my sister,
我知道她也不会希望这地方变成这副模样
and I know that's not what she would want for this place.
你让她失望了
You failed her.
我也一样
Just like I failed her.
因为这就是事实
'Cause here's the truth.
无论你经历过什么磨难
No matter what shit you've been through,
都不能成为伤害他人的理由
it doesn't justify hurting other people.
这是他教我的
He taught me that.
那就是谎言
Then it's a lie.
不 事实就是事实
No, the truth's the truth,
无论是出自哪个白♥痴♥之口
no matter what idiot says it.
来吧 卡罗莱娜
So come on, Carolina.
我等不及想知道
I'm dying to see what a-
你这种过气的废物能把我怎么样
a washed-up failure like you can do to me.
格蕾丝
Grace!
你笑什么
Why you laughing?
你就这点本事吗
Is that all you got?
怎么 你没能耐下杀手吗
What, you can't finish the job?
我知道你的小算盘
I know what you're trying to do.
你因为内疚 想惩罚自己
You want to be punished for your guilt,
我不会让你如愿的
and I won't be part of it.
快动手 卡罗莱娜
Come on, Carolina.
我们竟这么快就开始伤害自己的姐妹
Look how quickly we've torn ourselves apart.
格蕾丝 你把她怎么了
Grace. What'd you do to her?
不过是我们伤害自己时的那些愚行
Nothing we haven't done to ourselves.
我很抱歉我们之前吵了起来
I'm so sorry we had that little kerfuffle.
我也很抱歉 都是我的错
I'm sorry too. It was completely my fault.
你说得对
You know, you're right.
共同解决问题
Solving problems together,
那才是我们的最佳状态
that's when we're at our best.
听你这么说我真高兴 因为
I'm so glad you said that because...
我有个小项目 我们两个可以共享
I have a little project that the two of us can share.
亲爱的 从没有人
Sweetheart, that is the most romantic thing
为我做过这么浪漫的事
anyone has ever done for me.
我很遗憾卡尔玛不在了
I'm sorry about Karma.
我知道无论我做什么都不能让她回到你身边
I know there's nothing I can do to bring her back to you.
但你的这些痛苦都是拜心脏公♥司♥所赐
But all that pain was put on you by Heart.
你妹是成千上万的受害者之一
Your sister is one of thousands of victims.
说实话
The truth is...
没有你的话我已经不知道该怎么继续下去了
I don't know how I can do this without you anymore.
让我们坦诚相待吧
So no more bullshit.
不再受人限制
Nothing tying us down.
你和我合作的话
You and me working together
我们真的有机会反击心脏公♥司♥
actually stand a chance to fight Heart
为了卡尔玛和所有受害者
for Karma and all the rest of 'em.
格蕾丝 我们就快成功了
Grace, we're so close.
我需要你
I need you.
格蕾丝 说句话
Grace, talk to me.
你听到我说什么了吗
Can you hear me?
格蕾丝
Grace?
格蕾丝
Grace?
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表