剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
不错啊 小伙子
Nice catch, boy.
谢谢 考克斯先生
Thanks, Mr. Kox.
我他妈不是叫你去拖地吗
I thought I told you to mop the fucking floor.
心脏公♥司♥
地下室
这他妈是什么地方
What the fuck is this place?
没收品仓库
不知道斯令克先生是怎么选这些地点的
I don't know how Mr. Slink picks these establishments.
我期待一个真正的度假胜地
I look forward to a real vacation--
像雷克雅未克
Reykjavík maybe.
我一直都想试试鱼市餐厅
I've always wanted to try Fiskmarkadurinn.
尽管你需要提前一年预定
Although you have to make a reservation a year in advance,
提醒着你 那里很火
mind you-- high demand.
那里的五星级酒店
And they have more five-star hotels
比其它城市都要多
than any other city.
埃及棉床单应该感觉不错
Egyptian cotton sheets would be nice.
听起来很不错
That sounds great.
我真的等不及了
I really can't wait.
你说什么
Beg your pardon?
雷克... 雷克雅...
Well, Reyk-- Reykj...
雷克雅...
R-Reykj...
等我们赢了比赛 你成了冠军
Once we win the race and you become Primo,
我们就能用那笔奖金了
we can use the prize money,
到那时我们想去哪旅行就去哪
and we can travel anywhere we want.
亲爱的
Oh, dear.
这就有点尴尬了 不是吗
Oh, this is awkward, now, isn't it?
我并没有准备邀请你
I wasn't inviting you.
我准备自己去
I'm going alone.
可是我...
But I--
小公主...
Princess...
我们目前搭档得很不错
we make a great team for now,
但在现实世界里
but in the real world,
我比较倾向于找个真正的皇室
I prefer to take actual royalty.
你又点了吃的吗
You ordered more food?
老娘需要洗个澡 老爹我还没吃饱
Mama needed a shower. Daddy still needs his dinner.
送餐的忘记给番茄酱了 我下去拿点上来
Room service forgot ketchup. I'll go grab some.
没我你哪儿也别去
Oh, not without me, you won't.
餐厅就在隔壁
Diner's right next door.
我要是离得太远 你感觉得到的
If I get too far, you'll feel it.
这些你都要吃完吗
Are you gonna finish all this?
是的
Yes.
你刚才听见电♥话♥铃响了吗
Hey, did you hear a phone ring?
我在等个电♥话♥
I'm, uh... expecting a call.
没有
No.
这是今天最后一壶了
It's the last pot of the day.
你要来点吗
Do you want some?
不用了 谢谢
No. I'm good. Thanks.
你也觉得自己比我高贵很多吗
You're too classy for me, too, huh?
你男朋友呢
Where's your boyfriend?
我们只是竞赛队友而已
We're just a team for the race.
仅此而已
That's all.
-我以为你们是... -是啊
- I thought you guys were, uh... - Yeah.
我原来也这么以为
So did I.
你和格蕾丝怎么样了
So what about you and Grace?
有点...
It's, uh...
一言难尽
Complicated.
我都懂
I know all about that.
她抽你屁♥股♥的时候
Does she make you wear the cock chain
有没有逼你戴上鸡♥巴♥链
when she's spanking you?
诸如此类吧
Something like that.
-蛮屌♥的 -是啊
- That's cool. - Yeah.
抱歉
I'm--I'm sorry.
我要在我上♥床♥前
I've got to go and check on my car
去检查一下我的车...
before I turn in, so...
好 好
Yeah, yeah.
别因为我耽误事了
Yeah, don't let me stop you.
谢谢你和我聊天
Thank you for chatting.
彼此彼此
Same.
安安
Night-night.
安... 安
Night...night.
爸
Daddy.
爸 咱们的肉不够明天早高峰用了
Daddy, we don't have enough meat for tomorrow's breakfast rush.
那我再绞几个客人做成明天的特♥价♥菜
Then I'll grind a few guests into tomorrow's specials.
这些人不是平常的顾客
These aren't your average folk.
他们可不会自己送上门
Can't--can't just ground 'em all up by themselves.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
打给杜安和他的手下
Call Duane and his boys.
告诉他们我们这有一批城里人在搞事
Tell 'em we got a bunch of city folks causing trouble.
要他们带武器来
Tell 'em to bring weapons.
如果还不够怎么办 他们会杀了我们的
What if it's not enough? We might get killed.
那我们就把输了的人上贡给赢家
Then we'll serve the losers to the winners.
绞碎了味道都一样
Everybody tastes the same on the griddle.
天啊
Oh, God.
我还没吐完呢
I wasn't done.
格蕾丝
Grace...
我觉得你刚刚吃的那个玉米热狗是
I think that corn dog you ate was a--
别说出来
Don't say it.
我们得在那群食人族
We have to get out of here
到达前赶快离开
before their swarm of cannibals arrive.
斯令克到底他妈去哪了
I don't know where the fuck Slink is.
心脏公♥司♥ 请稍后
Heart Enterprises. Please hold.
心脏公♥司♥ 请稍后
Heart Enterprises. Please hold.
心脏公♥司♥ 请稍后
Heart Enterprises. Please hold.
那个叫斯卡都的
That man, Skuttle --
他是来面试什么工作的
What job is he here for?
心脏公♥司♥ 请稍后
Heart Enterprises. Please hold.
回答我的问题 他为什么来面试
I've asked you a question. Why is he here?
伙计们 你们最好快上路
Hey, fellas? You may want to hit the road.
几分钟后这地方会有一群食人族来袭
This place is gonna be swarming with cannibals in a few minutes.
你对我的车动手脚了吗
Did you mess with my car?
是啊 我巴不得咱俩被困在这
Yeah. I wanted to strand both of us here
直到我们也沦为盘中餐
until we see ourselves on the menu.
你怎么想的
What do you think?
该死的
Oh, shit.
油泵的保险丝烧了
The fuse blew on the render pump.
看来有人对发动机动了手脚
Looks like somebody's messed with the starter.
食人族不想让我们在晚餐前离开
The Donner Party wants us to stay for dinner.
你能修好吗
Can you fix it?
我手活不错 但没厉害到那个地步
I'm good with my hands, but not that good.
-不出所料 -滚蛋
- Shocker. - Blow me.
能不能叫学者来修
What about The Scholar?
你说得对
You're right.
只有他能修得比我更快
He's the only one who can fix this faster than I can.
抓人去
Let's get them!
没收品仓库
卡彭特
心脏公♥司♥已为您充好电
妈的 克里斯多夫 我让你改留言提示的
God damn it, Christopher. I told you to change that.
听着
Listen...
我猜对了
I was right.
我得挂了 不能让他们发现我消失了
I got to go before they know I'm gone,
但如果你还活着
but if you're alive --
兄弟 希望你还活着
man, I hope you are --
回这个号♥码找我
call me back on this number.
挺住 亚瑟 我这就过去
Hang in there, Arthur. I'm coming.
该死的
Shit.
没信♥号♥♥
No bars.
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
不好意思 我不记得又叫了客房♥服务
Excuse me. I don't recall ordering more room service.
学者去哪了
The Scholar-- where is he?
我还想知道呢
I'm the foggiest.
你最好别吃了
You're gonna want to stop eating that.
给我个充分的理由
Give me one good reason.
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表