剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
《血路狂飙》前情提要
Previously on "Blood Drive"
你♥他♥妈♥把我的车怎么了
Fuck did you do to my car?
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
请允许我介绍一下自己
Allow me to introduce myself.
我是朱利安·斯令克
Julian Slink,
专业杀手
professional killer.
他知道我妹在哪里
He knows where my sister is.
问题在于 你愿意帮我撬开他的嘴吗
The question is, are you gonna help me get it out of him?
我深入虎穴 哥们
I'm in the belly of the beast, man.
你是对的 你♥他♥妈♥说对了
You were right. You fucking called it.
他们涉足各种行业
They got their hands in everything.
政♥治♥ 制药 医疗用品
Politics, pharmaceuticals, medical supplies.
记得亚姬警官吗
Remember Officer Aki?
心脏公♥司♥能治好你左眼
Heart can heal that eye of yours.
觉得她对我有点意思
Think she's kind of into me.
在钢城看到那个心脏公♥司♥的标志了吗
Catch that Heart logo back in Steel City?
心脏公♥司♥
心脏公♥司♥是三恶英的幕后主使
Heart's behind Trioxin.
如果他们拥有把人变成怪物的技术
If they have the technology,
那又有谁能阻止他们
how the hell can anyone stop them?
我们准备好见你了
We're ready for you now.
血路狂飙
第五比赛夜
心脏娱乐出品
Heart Entertainment Presents
《斯令克一家》
"The Slinks,"
现场观众前录制
filmed in front of a live studio audience.
我回来了
I'm home.
这一天累死了
Ooh, what a day.
朱利安 你有时间吗
Julian, you have a minute?
为了你 宝贝 要多少有多少
For you, sweetie, I've got ten.
是梅尔文的事
Well, it's about Melvin.
他在床下藏了些东西
He's been hiding something under his bed.
安全套
Condoms.
我们的儿子用安全套做什么
What's our boy doing with condoms?
应该不是做动物气球
Well, he's probably not making balloon animals.
不知道
I don't know.
这事很严重
This is serious.
没错
You're right.
梅尔文
Melvin!
给我过来
Get your keister in here.
要我♥干♥什么
What'd I do now?
应该说你要干谁
More like who'd you do.
你们看我的东西
You guys are going through my stuff?
你们应该高兴
You should be happy.
我有些朋友甚至都不用安全套
Some of my friends don't even use those.
年轻就是作
Ah, to be young.
谁啊
Who's that?
别担心 亲爱的
You know, don't you worry, sweetie,
如果他染上什么病 我们就带他去看医生
if he catches something, we'll take him to the doctor,
给他屁♥股♥上来一针 就又健康如初了
give him a shot in the rump, he'll be right as rain.
天啊
Oh, my God!
怎么回事
What's happening?
快帮帮我们
Help us, please!
我喜欢这种小型的家庭谈话
Ah, I love these little family chats.
天啊
Oh, my God--
天啊 朱利安
Oh, my God, Julian!
不不不
No! No! No!
现在是我们的赞助商寄语
And now, a word from our sponsor.
血路狂飙
第一季 第五集
终点线
米德维尔县
阿特拉斯
性尸交肉
她在哪儿 你个虐待狂
Where is she, you sadistic freak?
卡尔玛
Karma.
我把她留在凯恩山医院时
When I dropped her off at Kane Hill,
那地方还算正常
that place was halfway normal.
现在那里就是恐怖的嗜糖狂欢
And now I find that it's a sugar-fiend shit show.
有人带走了她
Someone checked her out.
是谁
Who was it?
凯恩山医院
Kane Hill?
凯恩山医院 听着耳熟
Kane Hill--sounds familiar.
你原来是医院主管
You were the goddamn hospital administrator.
这怎么可能
How's that even possible?
我有很多职务[帽子]
Oh, I wear many hats.
发现了
I see.
这样没用
This isn't working.
只会让他兴奋
It's just turning him on.
好警♥察♥ 我的英雄
Oh, the good cop, my hero.
他知道真♥相♥ 芭比
He knows the truth, Barbie.
我要撬开他的嘴
And I'm gonna beat it out of him.
不如让我趁他还有牙
Okay, well, why don't you let me ask him some questions
先问几个问题
while he still has some teeth?
好
Okay.
心脏公♥司♥想用医疗用品做什么
What does Heart want with medical facilities
这和像卡尔玛一样的病人有什么关系
and what does that have to do with patients like Karma?
告诉我 这是怎么联♥系♥起来的
Tell me how they're connected.
*颈骨和肩胛骨相连*
*The neck bone's connected to the shoulder bone*
*肩胛骨和肋骨相连*
*The shoulder bone's connected to the rib bone*
*颈骨和...*
*The neck bone's connected to the...*
你真的觉得他在这吗 姐
You really think he's here, sis?
四处看看 这里一看就是
Take a look. This place has Slink written...
斯令克的地盘
All over it.
他为什么要回来
Why would he come back?
他不像是在缅怀死人的样子
Doesn't look like he's honoring the dead.
不论如何
Well, whatever the reason,
感谢上帝他回到米德维尔了
thank God he came back to Meadeville.
我们本来绝对找不到他
We never would have found him.
我们连他长什么样都不知道
We don't even know what he looks like.
斯令克 斯令克 斯令克
Slink! Slink! Slink! Slink!
我们马上就能知道了
Well, we're about to find out.
斯令克 斯令克 斯令克
Slink! Slink! Slink! Slink!
斯令克 斯令克 斯令克
Slink! Slink! Slink! Slink!
走吧 杰宝
Come on, Jackie Boy.
燥起来吧
Let's rock and roll.
斯令克 斯令克 斯令克
Slink! Slink! Slink! Slink!
我们的最新员工怎么样啦
How's our newest asset?
离我远点
Stay away from me.
出来吧 克里斯多夫
Come out, Christopher.
你穿着那病服肯定很冷吧
You must be cold in that gown.
我专门为你拿来了干净的新衣服
I brought new, clean clothes just for you.
不要再做测试了
No more tests.
那些我们都搞定了
We're done with all that.
不用再扎针
No more needles.
也不用再做任何形式的实验
No experiments of any kind.
我保证
I promise.
乖
That's it.
你的眼睛好了
Your eye is ready.
我只是想帮你拆掉绷带
I only want to take off your bandage.
请放轻松一点
So, please, try to relax.
或许你的搭档抛弃了你
Your partner may have abandoned you,
但我们心脏公♥司♥会照顾好自己人
but we at Heart Enterprises take care of our own.
你的配合我们都看在眼里
Your cooperation hasn't gone unnoticed.
你已经健康如初了
You're good as new.
来
Here.
你自己看看
See for yourself.
跟克里斯多夫2.0问好吧
Say hello to Christopher 2.0.
这样吧 让我做我的事
Tell you what, let me do my job,
我会装作这次审问没有发生过
and I'll pretend this little interrogation never happened.
除非你告诉我们事情的真♥相♥
Not until you tell us the truth...
卡尔玛 心脏公♥司♥
about Karma, about Heart,
还有你们做的所有丧心病狂的事
about all the messed-up things you people have ever done.
《西区故事》中的角色名
世界已陷入地狱之中 克拉基警官
The world's gone to hell, Officer Krupke.
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表