剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
这只眼睛会录下我看到的所有事情
This eye records everything I see.
你以为我要亚
You think I want Arth--
我要亚瑟死 我要亚瑟死
I want Arthur to die. I want Arthur to die.
我想当冠军就和
I want to be Primo as much--
我想当冠军 我想当冠军
I want to be Primo. I want to be Primo.
冠军只有一个
There's only one Primo.
那就保住这个位置
Let's make sure it stays that way.
不一定非要这样的 斯令克
Doesn't have to be this way, Slink.
格蕾丝
Grace!
你要干什么
What the hell are you doing?
没有人能这样对我
No one treats me like this.
没有人
No one!
克里斯托夫
Christopher!
帮帮忙
A little help!
帮你干什么
Help you what?
篡夺冠军的位置吗
Usurp the Primo?
做梦去吧
Not a chance in hell.
干掉她 亚瑟
Finish her, Arthur!
别这样 亚瑟
Don't do this, Arthur.
叫我冠军
Call me Primo.
背叛 戏剧性反讽
Betrayal? Dramatic irony?
多么华丽的逆转啊
How gloriously unexpected!
这是舞台 这是舞台
This is the stage! This is the stage!
保持距离 不许进入
Give a wide berth! Nobody on or off!
不许进入
Nobody on or off!
我要多角度拍摄
I want multiple angles.
你 你
You, you!
对冠军拉近景 冠军拉近景
Get me close on the Primo. Close on the Primo.
你 双人特写
You! Two-shot!
给我拍双人特写
Get me a two-shot!
跟踪拍摄 跟踪 双腿之间
Tracking! Track! Between the legs!
即兴表演太精彩了
Thank God for improvisation.
我不会求饶
I won't beg.
我不会逼你
I won't make you.
结束了
It's over.
好吧
I agree.
想杀我就动手
You can kill me if you want to.
但我了解真正的你 亚瑟
But I know who you really are, Arthur.
你曾经是有信仰的
You used to stand for something.
我们经历了这么多
And all that shit we went through...
都是为了一个目的
it was for a reason.
是为了让世界变得更好
It was the make the world a better place.
这场破比赛
This fucking race...
让我们偏离了初心
it got us off track.
你不是坏人
You're not bad.
你是亚瑟·贝利
You're Arthur Bailey.
为此而战斗吧 这才是值得战斗的理由
Fight for that, 'cause that's worth fighting for.
为什么不下手
Why won't you do it?
干掉她
Finish her!
别那么弱鸡
Don't be a pussy.
你这个懦夫 你知道吗
You weak fuck. You know what?
顺手把自己阉了吧
Cut your own balls off, while you're at it.
你警♥察♥当得烂
You were a shitty cop.
冠军当得更烂
And you're an even shittier Primo.
快动手
Now do it!
你拍下来了吧
Tell me you got that.
我是朱利安·斯令克
Julian Slink here.
你的节目被取消了
You're canceled.
我也用不着你了
And I'm done with you.
我 是你的朋友
I... was your friend.
我 是你的朋友
I... was your friend.
我 是你的朋友
I... was your friend.
这他妈是什么玩意儿
The fuck is that thing?
你怎么知道那不是克里斯托夫
How did you know it wasn't Christopher?
我不知道
I didn't.
我想要相信他对我说的话
I wanted to believe the things he was telling me.
我想要相信自己是冠军
I wanted to believe I was Primo...
我成了神
That I was a god.
这让我很害怕
That terrifies me.
亚瑟
Arthur?
我差点杀了你
I almost killed you.
在这个世上 我只相信你
You're the only person in the world I can trust.
我爱你
The person I've fallen in love with.
那冠军怎么办
What about the Primo?
它让我想杀我最好的朋友
This got me to the place that I could kill my best friend.
夹克只是个标志
No, the jacket's just a symbol.
这不是你
That wasn't you.
是心脏公♥司♥的问题
That was Heart.
这
This...
你想让它是什么 就是什么
this just means whatever you want it to mean.
我能接受
I can live with that.
我也是
So can I.
从我车里滚出来
Get the fuck out of my car.
你一直在骗我们
You've been lying to us this whole fuckin' time.
是啊 嗯
Yes, but... yes.
你整天都想杀亚瑟
You spent all day trying to kill Arthur.
-没错 -你让克里斯多夫
- Indeed. - And you sent Christopher
说服我杀格蕾丝
to convince me to kill Grace.
恰恰相反
Au contraire.
虽然很好看 但不是我
No, that--although it was fun to watch--that wasn't me.
这样吧
Look, here's the deal.
我不想再看备注了
I'm done with their fuckin' notes, all right?
是时候让那些混♥蛋♥滚蛋了
It's time to put these assholes out of business.
我们的想法一致
You wanna, I wanna.
不如一起联手
What do you say we partner up?
你想帮我们扳倒心脏公♥司♥
You want to help us destroy the company
来为你的节目助兴
that helps make your show?
我的节目已经结束了
My show's finished.
我不想再让他们束缚我了
I'm done with their chain around my neck.
是时候收拾东西
Time for the wrap party, and...
惊艳收场了
It's gonna be a blast.
我从绅士的小恶作剧里找到了灵感
Got the idea from The Gentlemen's little escapade,
所以我弄了这些小玩意
so I rounded up these little puppies
来以防万一
for just such an emergency.
什么万一
Which is?
从这到他们在心塔的总部
We're a day's drive away
要开一天的车
from their headquarters at Heart Tower.
这袋里的炸♥弹♥
There's enough boom in this bag
足够永远摧毁心脏公♥司♥了
to bring that company down forever.
我可以让你开车
I'll even let you drive.
他只会想弄死我们
He's only fucked us over, oh, I don't know,
每次都是
every single time.
我们每次都活了下来
And we've survived, every single time.
我们经历这么多事 不能让他们赢了
We've been through way too much to let them win.
先是卡尔玛 现在又是克里斯多夫
First Karma, now Christopher?
我们一起干掉那些混♥蛋♥吧
Let's put those bastards six feet under.
所有人都得死
Every last one.
我还有件心事
There's one thing that still bothers me.
谁把克里斯多夫弄成了那样
Who did that to Christopher?
我有种感觉 我觉得
I feel something. I feel...
绝望
Hopelessness.
放马过来吧 贱♥人♥
Do your worst, bitch.
你就是这么对唯一知道你还活着的人
Is that any way to speak to the only person
说话的吗
who knows you're still alive?
人
Person?
你不够格
You don't even qualify.
给你提个醒
Just a warning:
可能会有点难受
this might sting a little.
我 是你的朋友
I... was your friend.
-我 是你的 -当我看到这个亚姬
- I... was your-- - When I found out this AKI unit
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表