剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
He sell you the story about The Scar changing people?
-是啊 -故事是真的
- Yeah. - Well, it's true.
不过改变的是他
Only he was the one that changed.
不再相信任何人
Stopped trusting anyone.
杀掉了所有对他有异议的人
Killed anyone who disagreed with him.
连他自己的副官都没有放过
Even his own deputies.
所以这里的人都那么认真工作
That's why people are so focused on their jobs here.
因为一旦你没有做到完美
Because if you don't do it to perfection,
就要为此而偿命
you're gonna pay with your life.
没有人反抗吗
No one pushed back?
我们反抗了
We did.
然后呢
What happened?
我们很多家人都被杀了
Our family got a lot smaller.
天啊
Oh, Christ.
太抱歉了
I'm so sorry.
我俩合作得太棒了
We make a great team.
好像心有灵犀一样
We're like two pieces of the same puzzle.
这太老套了 特里你太蠢了
That sounded corny. Stupid Terry! Stupid.
别这样 别这么说
Stop it. Don't say that.
你不蠢 好吗
You're not stupid, all right?
我觉得你很美
I-I actually think you're beautiful.
是吗
I am?
这没有要修复的东西了
There's nothing else left to repair.
除了咱俩
Except...us.
今天真操蛋
That was one hell of a day.
有东西变了
Something's different.
你的眼睛
Your eyes.
是人眼
They're... human.
你从没这样过
You've never done that before.
-什么 -找东西盖上自己
- What? - Covered yourself.
什么感觉
What are you feeling?
羞耻
Shame.
很好
That's good.
为什么
Why is that good?
你慢慢变成人了
You're becoming human.
是啊
You're right.
我有感受了
I feel.
真的
I actually feel.
我们的关系导致内核启动错误
Our connection caused a kernel boot error.
堆栈大量溢出
A severe stack overflow.
啥意思
What does that even mean?
我爱你 克里斯多夫
It means I love you, Christopher.
我也爱你 亚姬
I love you too, Aki.
现在怎么办
What do we do now?
我们逃出这座城市
We get the hell out of this city.
-你不必这样的 -有必要
- You don't have to do this. - Yes, I do.
我们必须得维持秩序
Order must be maintained.
维持秩序不一定要杀人
People don't have to die to maintain order.
所以才颁布了律法
That's why we have laws.
所以我们才闹成这样
That's what got us into this mess.
之前还有插管的法律呢 对吧
There were laws about fracking, weren't there?
法律没有鲜血来铺垫就毫无意义
Laws don't mean shit when you don't enforce them with blood.
-男孩先来 -不要
- Grab the boy first. - No!
你以为你是谁 那就先杀了你
Who do you think you are? You're gonna die first.
真受不了你了
I can't stand the sight of you.
不
No.
我要让他最后看到的是我的脸
I want the last thing he sees to be my face.
她救不了你
She can't save you now.
什么都救不了你
Nothing can save you now.
格蕾丝 现在该你出手了
Grace! Now would be the time!
我要让他最后看到的是我的脸
I want the last thing he sees to be my face.
她救不了你
She can't save you now.
什么都救不了你
Nothing can save you now.
格蕾丝 现在该你出手了
Grace! Now would be the time!
绞刑者 动手吧
Okay, hangman. Do your job.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是想做正确的事
I was just trying to do the right thing.
混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
你连孩子都杀
You killed children.
没有鲜血 就没有法律
There ain't no law without blood.
你现在没意识到 以后会的
You don't see that yet, but you will.
闭嘴
Shut your mouth.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
我知道你为什么整天揣着那本日记
I know why you carry that God damn diary around,
亚瑟·贝利
Arthur Bailey.
我看到你做了什么才得到它的
I saw what you did to get it.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
这跟你即将要做的事一比 简直不值一提
And it ain't nothing compared to what you're gonna do.
这就是大裂痕对我的改变 小子
That's what The Scar did to me, kid.
它让我能洞察一切
It helped me see.
而我洞察了
And I see...
你
you.
亚瑟
Arthur.
糟了 你受伤了
Oh, shit. You're hurt.
亚瑟 亚瑟
Arthur. Arthur.
特里说下个镇子有医生
Okay, Terry says there's a doctor in the next town.
你没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我要走了
I gotta go.
你确定在这会快乐吗
You sure you're gonna be happy here?
你拯救了我
You saved my life.
你什么时候遇到危险了
When were you in danger?
我不是这个意思
I'm not talking about that.
再说
Besides...
这个镇子需要一个新警长
this town needs a new sheriff.
祝你俩好运
Good luck, you two.
你很耐打 但你仍然会流血
You can take one hell of a licking, but you still bleed.
你有本事在摄像头下面
Have the guts to put on that same show
跟我再打一次吗
when the cameras are running?
我猜也没有
Yeah. I thought so.
你不会真以为
You don't really think
以后你俩就逍遥自在了吧
you're gonna live happily ever after, do you?
他把警长杀了 眼睛都不眨的
He shot that sheriff in cold blood.
你都看见了
Even you saw it.
还是说你看湿了
Or did that just make you wet?
你这些废话我不会再往心里去了
Your petty bullshit isn't gonna work on me anymore.
再跟着我们 我们会想办法杀了你
Follow us, and we'll find a way to kill you.
左转活 右转死
Left you live, right you die.
左转活 右转死
Left you live, right you die.
左转活 右转
Left you live, right--
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表