剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
《血路狂飙》前情提要
Previously on "Blood Drive"
我的天 他们现在都注射红喜了
Jesus. They're shooting Red now.
你不能注射那东西 没用的
You can't shoot the stuff. Doesn't work that way.
你妹住的精神病院
Heart Enterprises owns the asylum
是心脏公♥司♥开的
where your sister is living.
这可不是什么偶然联♥系♥
That's not a random connection.
你想要我怎样
What do you want from me?
服从
Obedience.
我需要你帮我们把脖子里的炸♥弹♥拆了
I need you to get these bombs off our necks.
只要一尝试 我们俩就会被炸飞
They'll blow us both up if we try.
那试试斯令克随身携带的匣子怎么样
What about that box that Slink carries around,
-你能弄一下那个吗 -理论上是可以
- can you mess with that? - Yeah, in theory.
赛道经过的地方离那个精神病院不到30英里
The race takes us within 30 miles of that asylum.
愿意绕个路吗 芭比
You up for a detour, Barbie?
当然
Hell yeah.
警告
红喜是致瘾性物质
可能导致永久的生理或心理创伤
MG UCP 以及SYFY不建议摄入
在日常的辛勤劳作中
In the middle of a hard day's work...
人人都需要提个神
Everybody needs a little pick-me-up.
免责声明 如果你正处于孕期或哺乳期
切勿食用斯麦克斯糖果产品
食用斯麦克斯糖果可能引发
偏头痛 盗汗 抖腿症 精神分♥裂♥症
种族偏见 肛漏 阴♥茎♥持续勃起 阴♥茎♥疼痛
躯体自燃 奥姆斯戴德综合症 脑液化 真菌疾病 杀人倾向
心脏公♥司♥
斯麦克斯糖果
Smax Candy.
真好吃 为了多吃一口 杀人都行
So good, you'd kill for just one more taste.
万圣节是惊悚之夜
A scary night is Halloween.
食尸鬼和哥布林把我吓尿
Ghouls and goblins make me scream.
恐惧和混乱
The horror and the mayhem...
大家早上好
Good morning, everyone.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
人人都能被吓到
There's something scary for everyone...
血路狂飙
第一季 第四集
最多几个小时
A few hours, tops.
没人会不参加疯狂派对的
Nobody ever ditches the Mayhem Party.
只要确保我们能回来参加比赛
Just gotta make sure we're back for the race.
这应该是我第一次见到你开心的样子
I think this is the first time I've ever seen you happy.
必须开心啊
How could I not be?
终于能把我妹接回来了
Finally getting my sister back.
然后呢
And then what?
她和我们一起完成比赛吗
She gonna finish the race with us?
不知道
I don't know.
我还没想得那么远
I haven't thought that far ahead, okay?
但我们弄不掉这些脑部炸♥弹♥
But we can't remove these brain bombs,
而且我也需要奖金来照顾她
and I still need the prize money to take care of her.
你可千万别试图
Oh, but don't you even think of putting
把你的阴谋论灌输给她
that conspiracy theory shit inside her head.
我想扳倒心脏公♥司♥ 但人命更重要
I wanna bring down Heart, but people are more important.
我保证 卡尔玛放首位
I promise, Karma comes first.
当然了 如果我们头被炸了
Of course, none of that really matters
一切就都无所谓了
if our heads are gonna explode.
那只有一种办法来检验
Well, I guess there's only one way to figure out
学者有没有骗我们了
if The Scholar lied to us.
别动 不然会疼得不够爽的
Hold still, or it won't hurt enough.
给我 你个蠢货
Hand me that, you imbecile.
如果想要做成一件事
I guess if you want something done right,
还是得自己来
you've got to do it yourself.
你们这些小滑头
You sneaky little bastards.
老是恩将仇报
Always biting the hand that feeds you.
真厉害 贝利警官
Touché, Officer Bailey.
肋骨呢
Where's Rib Bone?
在你说不知道之前 考虑清楚了
And before you say you don't know, be advised,
我会用那个钻头钻你的尿道的
I'll use that drill on your urethra.
我不知道
I don't know.
把这个给学者
Get that to The Scholar.
他知道怎么弄的
He'll know what to do with it.
凯恩山医院的深红大院内
不错 我们还没死
Cool. We're not dead yet.
斯令克一定已经知道我们走了
I'm sure Slink knows we've left by now.
心脏公♥司♥已经在收集流浪汉
Heart Enterprises is already harvesting homeless people
榨取他们的血液了
for their blood.
他们还要间精神病院来干嘛
What could they want with a mental hospital?
不知道 所以我们得快进快出
I don't know; that's why we gotta make this quick.
格蕾丝 我们只要签个字带她走就好
Grace, we're just signing her out.
都是些书面工作
It's paperwork.
用糖可以逮到更多苍蝇[有的放矢更好] 知道吗
You catch more flies with sugar, you know?
不管心脏公♥司♥要抓她干什么
Whatever Heart Enterprises wants with her,
他们肯定不会轻易放她走 你清楚的
they're not gonna let her go that easy, and you know it.
所以得抄家伙办事
Which is why it'll go smoother
这样会更加顺利
if we let my friends here do the talking.
是你让我帮你的
You asked for my help.
请你照我的方法来做好吗
Do me the courtesy of trying it my way, please.
好吧
Fine.
很好
Okay.
可俗话说的是蜂蜜 不是砂糖
But it's honey, not sugar.
笨蛋
Dipshit.
欢迎来到凯恩山医院 万圣节快乐
Welcome to Kane Hill. Happy Halloween.
你知道现在是六月吧
You know it's June, right?
我是贝利警官 这是我搭档
Uh, I'm Officer Bailey, and this is my partner--
我是来找我妹卡尔玛·达金托的
I'm here to find my sister, Karma D'Argento.
有疑问的话你就打电♥话♥问克莱因菲尔德医生吧
You can call Dr. Kleinfeld if there's a problem--
她转院了
She was transferred.
你都没查过...
Okay, you didn't even check to see if--
她转院了
She was transferred.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
放下你的糖果棒
Put down the goddamn candy bar--
冷静点格蕾丝 抱歉先生
Easy, Grace. Sorry, sir.
你能打给克莱因菲尔德医生吗
Can you call Dr. Kleinfeld?
我可以给你们画幅地图
I can draw you a map.
太好了
That sounds great.
行得通啊
That works.
-真是够了 -冷静 冷静点 格蕾丝
- Okay, that's it! - Okay, easy, easy, Grace!
你的血糖在下降
Your blood sugar's tanking.
是时候给她吃块松饼了
Uh, I think it's time we get her a muffin.
我们自己去找吧
Uh, we'll take it from here.
非常感谢你的帮助
Thanks so much for your help.
如果你能放我们进去就太好了
If you could just buzz us in, that'd be perfecto.
你的好朋友 那警♥察♥溜了
Your best friend, the cop, has taken a few liberties.
如果你想复仇
If you're still up for a little revenge,
我批准你去追他们
I'll grant you a free pass to go after them.
我想报复那死条子很久了
I've been wanting to get back at that pig for a while.
只准对警♥察♥下手
Just the cop.
我要那女的活着
The girl I want alive.
他必死无疑
He's a dead man.
唯一的条件是
Uh, one condition.
要给罗马大帝安排专属的按♥摩♥师
Caligula gets her own masseuse.
她有点受惊了
She's a little stressed.
这鬼画符说的是往左还是往右啊
This squiggle means right or left?
别管那地图了
Just forget about the map.
这地方有点古怪
Something's off about this place.
这是间精神病院 你还指望着有多正常
It's an asylum. What'd you expect?
有点不一样
Something's different.
别别别 救我 救我
No, no, no! Help me, help me, help me!
这地方有多大啊
How big is this place?
大到我们该分头找
Big enough that we should split up.
好主意
Good idea.
肯定做了什么好梦吧
Must have been some dream.
为什么我还被绑着
So why am I still restrained?
趁你仍在掌控之中 我们要...
While we have you, we need a few...
采点样
samples.
什么样
Samples for what?
你的体液可以告诉我们你是个怎样的人
Your bodily fluids tell us the story of who you are.
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表