剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
You keep those memories in your mind.
因为当这一切结束时 当斯令克死后
'Cause when it's all over and Slink is dead,
你就会知道这还是有意义的
you'll know it wasn't all for nothing.
你说得对 我...
You're right, I...
真不知道没有你我该怎么办
I don't know what I'd do without you.
你真的是我的全部
You really are all I have.
想看演出吗
You want a show?
他来了 杰宝
Here he comes, Jackie Boy.
我们只差一个吻了
We're just a kiss away.
开始吧
Let's go!
来啊
Come on!
好吧 给你透露一点内♥幕♥消息
Okay, here's a little peek behind the curtain.
心脏公♥司♥有人对你很着迷
Someone at Heart is obsessed with you.
我才不在乎心脏公♥司♥呢
Yeah, I don't care about Heart.
那是亚瑟操心的事
That's Arthur's bag.
我只是想找回我妹妹
I just want my sister back.
那你就得操碎心了
Oh, but you should, you should care very much.
有身居高位的人在操控着一切
You see, someone at the top is pulling the strings.
他设计好了你
He has designs for you...
还有你的小卡尔玛的故事
and your little Karma.
对我好点
Ah--ah, play nice,
我就会告诉你想知道的一切
and I'll tell you everything you need to know.
最快还清你的债务的方法是为我们工作
The fastest way to pay off your debt is with a job.
就在收发室吗
But in the mailroom?
需要干多久
So how long's this gonna take?
961年6个月14天23小时
961 years, 6 months, 14 days, 23 hours.
什么
What?
把这些文件在一小时之内归类并送出
Have these sorted and delivered within the hour.
认输吧 苏珊
Just tap out, Susan.
认输吧
Just tap out.
死条子厉不厉害
Yeah! Who's the fucking...cop?
大家都去哪儿了
Where'd everybody go?
我这正上演好戏呢
I'm putting on a show here!
你们要去哪 女士们 你们要...
Hey, where you going, ladies? Hey, where...
你想玩一玩吗 老爹
Oh, you wanna play, Daddy?
来了
Okay, now!
也许我们该 先去吃个晚餐
Oh, maybe we should, uh, go to dinner first?
心脏公♥司♥想从我和卡尔玛身上得到什么
What does Heart want with Karma and me?
你闻到了吗
Do you smell that?
别转移话题
Don't change the subject.
看外面
Look outside.
我没开玩笑
I'm not joking.
你看见什么了
What do you see?
除了"蓝精灵"狂欢 快点
Besides the Smurf orgy, quickly.
有不合群的人吗
Who do you see that doesn't fit in?
我看见一男一女看起来
Well, I see a man and a woman that look like
像成人版的鲍勃西双胞胎
grown-up versions of the Bobbsey Twins.
仔细听我说 非常非常仔细
Listen to me very carefully, very, very carefully.
格蕾丝 他们会毁了一切
Grace, they will destroy everything.
那两个人看起来人畜无害 但并不是这样
Those two may appear harmless, but they're not.
他们释放出来的东西非常可怕
They've unleashed something very serious,
我们得终结它
and we need to put an end to it.
"我们"
"We"?
我们 斯令克 没有"我们"
We--Slink, there is no "we."
别耍花样了
So quit playing games.
卡尔玛在哪里
Where is Karma?
我会告诉你怎么找到她的
I'll tell you how to find her.
但如果你想我的帮助 你和亚瑟
But if you want my help, you and Arthur
就得去阻止那对双胞胎
have got to stop those twins!
第二阶段
Stage two.
蓝精
Bluege.
那边的杰克和戴安 是我们本地小实验的
Jack and Diane out there, they're the sole survivors
仅有幸存者
of a little local experiment of ours.
我怎么一点都不惊讶呢
Why am I not surprised?
所以这算是什么性疫吗
So, what, this is some sort of sex plague?
测试春♥药♥有比米德维尔
What better place to test a passion potion
这个保守小村庄更好的地方吗
than the uptight little hamlet of Meadeville?
米德维尔 钢城 洛杉矶
Meadeville, Steel City, L.A.
你们这些混♥蛋♥到底毁了多少城镇
How many towns did you assholes destroy?
地图上有多少城镇
How many are on the map?
听着 等感染进行到最后一个阶段
Look, when that infection has reached its final stage
他们射完蓝精
and they're done shooting their bluege,
外面那激♥情♥盛宴会变成暴♥力♥场
that purple porno out there is gonna turn violent.
他们会开始手撕对方
They're gonna start tearing each other apart,
同时感染接触过的每个人
along with everyone they come in contact with.
很好 反正我不需要他们
Good. I don't need them.
但你确实需要我
Oh, but you do need me
如果你想有人帮你找卡尔玛
if you want help finding Karma.
如果他们毁了血路狂飙
And if they destroy the Blood Drive,
你就永远别想了
that's never gonna happen.
如果是心脏公♥司♥造出这种病疫
So if Heart created this...disease,
他们肯定也制了解药 对吧
they must have made a cure for it too, right?
我命最杰出的科研员研制解毒剂
I ordered our head scientist to test an antidote,
就为以防万一
just in case,
可我们失去对那里的控制时 弗迈克博士
but when we lost control of the town, Dr. Vermaak...
不得不抛下他的研究
had to abandon his work.
他的所有研究成果都存放在隔壁
All of his research is stored next door.
阿特拉斯
米德维尔县装瓶公♥司♥
装瓶厂
The bottling plant.
需要有人进入实验室 找到配方
Somebody needs to get into the lab, find the formula,
这样我们才能让狂欢者恢复正常
so that we can turn all the Mayhemers back to normal.
如果亚瑟和我做成了
If... Arthur and I do this,
你告诉我她的下落
you tell me where she is.
以童子军荣誉发誓
Scout's honor.
斯令克先生
Mr. Slink.
我们久候与你的会面
We've waited a long time to meet you,
我们会享受观赏你受罪的
and we're gonna enjoy watching you suffer.
可是
But, uh...
我不是斯令克
I'm...not...Slink.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
这个混球连句话都说不好
Slimeball can't even put a sentence together.
我们带他离开这里
Let's get him out of here.
他是亚瑟·贝利 是个反罪警♥察♥
His name is Arthur Bailey. And he's a ContraCrime cop.
要是不相信我 可以看他的名牌
Don't believe me? Check his name tag.
她说的是实话
She's telling the truth.
-他不是我们要找的人 -我们走
- This isn't our guy. - Let's go.
绝对不行
Hell no.
别这样嘛 来干场爽的 宝贝
Oh, come on, just one good one, baby.
亚瑟 停下
Oh, Arthur, stop.
我要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you, okay?
告诉我 告诉我 好
Tell me, tell me, yeah.
我的错 我不知道我脑子进什么了
My bad, I'm--I don't know what got into me.
听着 弗迈克博士 有个装瓶厂
Okay, look, Dr. Vermaak, there's a bottling plant--
-亚瑟 亚瑟 -来嘛
- Arthur, Arthur... - Come on.
好点了吗
Better?
-是的 谢谢 -很好
- Yes, thank you. - Great.
-我好多了 -可以好好谈了吗
- No, I'm better. - Yeah, we cool?
-我洗耳恭听 -出发
- I'm listening. - Let's go.
斯令克
听着 你个废物
Listen, you piece of shit,
这个剧本太平淡了
this script is way too vanilla.
让我作呕
It made me gag.
升级暴♥力♥
Ramp up the violence.
裸♥露♥镜头哪儿去了
Where is the nudity?
我想看到奶头弑杀大屌♥
I want tits murdering dicks!
好 各位 听着 听着
Yeah, hey, guys, okay, okay.
准备好大吃一惊吧
Get ready to shit.
血路狂飙得到广泛收看
Blood Drive's getting picked up.
是吧 我知道 全球直播 宝贝
Right? I know. Yeah, live to the world, baby.
我现在正看着报告呢
I'm looking at the paperwork right now.
没错 那是因为你是当世的莎士比亚
Yeah, well, that's because you are the Shakespeare of our time.
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表