剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
My legs!
我的腿啊 天啊
My fucking legs! Oh, Jesus!
帮我叫个救护车
Call me an ambulance?
在吗
Hello?
我们一打开这扇门 我们就会被发现
As soon as we open this door, we're back on the grid.
她会知道我们在这
She'll know we're here
而且可能不想获救
and probably doesn't want to be saved.
我猜斯令克总算错了一回
I guess Slink was wrong about something for once.
再见 芭比
Bye, Barbie.
亚瑟
Arthur!
很好 现在我们总算能单独谈谈了
Good. Now we can finally talk in private.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
爸爸会杀了你的
Dad's gonna kill you.
爸爸已经试过了
Dad already tried.
等等 请不要走
Wait. Please don't go.
孩子 我只是想要透透气
Look, kid, I just need to blow off some steam, okay?
我会回来的
I'll be back.
他醒了的话怎么办
What if he wakes up?
他都喝了十瓶啤酒了
After ten beers?
有霉霉的歌♥吗
Any T-Swift in here?
谁
Who?
这个 才叫音乐
This... is music.
我能试试吗
Can I take a turn?
抽烟 不行
Smoking? No way.
真恶心 不是 我指开车
Gross. No. Driving.
更不行
Even worse!
求你了
Please?
这车是以我的名字命名的
The car's named after me.
卡尔玛 这车比你年纪都大
Karma, the car was here before you.
再想想
Think about it.
这种感觉真好
This feels good.
感觉很自♥由♥
It feels like freedom.
我在想如果我们永远不回去 爸爸会怎么做
I wonder what Dad would do if we never came back.
那是我最后一根
That was my last one.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
我不信
I don't believe it.
格蕾丝·达金托真的恋爱了
Grace D'Argento is actually in love.
他的鸡♥巴♥一定很大
He must have a magical dick.
血路引擎都杀不死我
A blood engine couldn't kill me.
你凭什么觉得这东西可以
What makes you think this thing would?
我真的再也不想管你是怎么想的了
I really don't give a shit what you think anymore.
那你是怎么计划的 格蕾丝
So what's the plan, Gracie?
你要杀了我吗 再一次
You gonna kill me? Again?
或者让我猜猜
Or let me guess.
试着改造我
Try to reform me.
你想让我改变想法
You want me to change my mind.
做个好人
Be a good person.
但你的桌上没有筹码
But you bring nothing else to the table.
至少这家公♥司♥懂得我的价值
At least this company sees my value.
你毁了我所爱的一切
You destroyed everything I ever loved.
包括你自己
Including yourself.
我猜这就是报应
I guess it's karma.
是啊
Yeah. Well.
因果报应
Karma's a bitch.
该死
Son of a bitch.
亚瑟
Arthur...
亚瑟
Arthur!
亚瑟
Arthur?
有人吗
Hello?
安提瓜实验室
朱利安
Hey, Julian!
怎么样 伙计
How's it going, buddy?
好像烧光了你的克隆品
Sort of burned up all your clones.
不好意思了 必须这么做
Sorry about that. Had to do it.
你可能是唯一能够
You might be the only thing
威胁到公♥司♥的东西了
that could really threaten the company.
然而 我却在这里
And yet, here I am.
是 也不是
Yes... and no.
你是你们中的最后一个
You are the last of your kind.
再也没有另一个了 永远
There will never be another one, ever.
我确保了这点
I made sure of it.
想找到能伤到你的东西并不轻松
You know, it wasn't easy figuring out what would hurt you,
但我突然想到
but then it hit me:
你从来不怕死
you've never been afraid to die.
所以 重点在这
So... here's the news.
你可以炸毁中心柱
You can either bring down the central beam
并毁了这幢楼
and destroy the building,
但你会在这过程中害死你自己
but you'll kill yourself in the process--
这次是真死
really kill yourself--
要么你就直接离开
or you can just walk out the front door
放弃复仇
without getting your revenge.
但二者不可兼得
But you can't do both.
你必须做出选择
You have to choose.
生存还是毁灭 这是个值得思考的问题
To be or not to be... that is the question.
我们必须快点行动 他们要把这里炸了
We have to move fast. They're gonna blow us up.
不要
No.
对不起
I'm sorry.
彩虹 我
The rainbows, I...
嗯
Right.
你有没有看见一个人从这儿经过
You happen to see a... A guy come by here?
他戴着高帽 声音低沉
He wears a top hat. Deep voice.
看起来有点像魔术师
Kind of looks like a magician.
墙是活的
The walls are alive.
那些耳语声 他们 他们看到墙动了
All of the whispers, they-they see 'em moving.
当然了
Sure they are.
当然了
Yeah, sure they are.
我必须找到这个人
I have to find this guy.
我必须阻止他炸掉中心柱
I have to stop him from blowing the central beam,
不然他就会杀掉格蕾丝
or he'll kill Grace.
那边
That way?
那边吗 谢谢 我欠你个人情 兄弟
That way? Okay. Thanks, I owe you one, buddy.
我会尽快找人来救你
I'll get somebody back here ASAP for you.
你会 你会没事的
You're gonna-- you're gonna be fine!
靠
Shit.
克里斯多夫
Christopher!
你
You're--
搭档
Partner.
哥们儿
Yo, man.
你妹子呢
Where's your lady?
我以为这是四人约会
Thought we were double-dating.
她不来了 她说有点不舒服
She's not coming. Said she wasn't feeling well.
不过我们三个也可以一起吃饭
The three of us can still eat, though.
除非 那我就 我可不想
Unless... no, I'd be-- I don't want to--
-当电灯泡 -等等 等一下
- be a third wheel. - Just hold on. Just hold on.
-不不不 -等一下
- No, no, no. - Just hold on.
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, babe.
你能不能回家等我
Can we meet back at your place?
谁知道你会不会回我家
Who says you're even coming back to my place?
听你的
Okay. Your call.
早点回来
Don't be too long.
没必要这么做的
You didn't have to do that.
-她到底在哪儿 -她走了
- Where is she for real? - She left.
她说不想嫁给警♥察♥
Said she doesn't want to marry a cop.
忘了她吧
Forget her.
如果她不了解真正的你
If she don't see the real you,
那就不值得你付出真心
you don't want her.
可我还是感觉很糟糕
Still sucks, though.
当然了
Of course it does.
不过我祖母过去常说
But as my grandmama used to say,
女人就像公交车 总是会有下一辆的
women are like buses-- always another one to ride.
没想到你的祖母是女权主义者
Didn't know your grandmama was a feminist.
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表