剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
I was a prisoner, man.
一只小白鼠
A fuckin' lab rat.
他们爆了我的菊花 伙计
They fisted me, man.
伙计
Hey, man...
这都是搞什么
What the fuck?
抱歉 那个
Sorry, that's...
你现在在这里了
You're here now.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
唯一让我坚持下来的就是你
Only thing kept me going was you.
知道你在外面 打正义之仗
Knowing you were out here, fighting the good fight--
要扳倒心脏公♥司♥
bringing down Heart.
就像我说的 此一时彼一时了
Like I said, that was then, this is now.
你很安全 兄弟 放松点 好吗
You're safe, brother. Let's keep it light, yeah?
看看这里
I mean, look at this place.
这里是天堂
It's paradise.
你见过我比现在还开心过吗
You ever seen me happier than I am right now?
好警♥察♥是怎么了
What happened to the Good Cop?
他脱掉面具不再伪装了
He took the costume off and stopped pretending.
你确定吗
Sure about that?
什么 这个吗 好看的夹克 不是吗
What, this? Sweet jacket, huh?
看吧 这就是我
See, this is me.
真正的我
The real me.
我终于接受这些了
I'm finally okay with that.
看来变坏
Turns out being bad...
也并不赖
ain't all that bad.
你也该试试
You should try it.
实际上 这他妈相当棒
In fact, it's pretty fucking great.
我不是唯一一个这样觉得的人
I'm not the only one who feels that way.
我有一整个王国的追随者
I got a whole kingdom of followers
他们就爱闻我屎的味道
who just love the smell of my shit.
喝香槟吗
Champagne?
刀锋纳多和血路狂飙桌游
Blade Nado and Blood Drive: The Board Game
骄傲呈现
are proud to present
《冠军纪念致敬录像》
the Primo Memorial Tribute Reel.
梅丽尔·史密斯
1996年冠军
淘气汤米
1997年冠军
麦手肯尼
1998年冠军
再看看
Look again.
这些人并不爱你
These people don't love you.
他们不是来向你致敬的
They're not here to honor you.
兄弟
Dude...
他们要杀你
they're gonna kill you.
我不会停手的 格蕾丝
I am never gonna stop, Grace.
我要毁了你所爱的一切
Not until everything you love is gone!
我们走
Let's go!
该死
Shit.
我们可能开始了一场冠军派对
We may have started at a Primo Party,
但它绝对不会就这么结束
but it sure as hell isn't gonna end here.
克莱尔维也女子康复中心
卡尔玛·达金托
卡尔玛·达金托的歌♥谣
第一章
我们有东西给你
We have something here for you.
摄像机是干嘛的
What's with the camera?
我们来自心脏公♥司♥的《学徒》首播节目
We're from Heart's "Protégé Pilot Program."
准确地说 我们是研究生 但是
We're technically grad students, but--
没让你回答 傻♥逼♥
That was rhetorical, asshole.
你让我们刮目相看
You've impressed us.
你很致命 而且疯狂
You're deadly and crazy.
我们觉得你在心脏公♥司♥前途光明
We think you have a future here at Heart Enterprises.
我在马乔拉那里诈死 就是为了躲避女同
I faked my death at Majora to get away from the lesbos.
再说 你不是我的菜
Plus, you're not really my type.
我们以一个人的价格得到了两名女选手
We've got two femme fatales for the price of one.
你说的两名是什么意思
What do you mean, two?
你的姐姐 格蕾丝
Your sister, Grace--
她会参加今年的血路狂飙比赛
she'll be racing in this year's Blood Drive.
她简直是明星
You ask me, she's a star.
先是把我丢在了疯人院
First she dumps me in a madhouse,
然后后她居然跑去参加这种白♥痴♥比赛
then she runs off to join some stupid race?
让我参赛
Put me in the race.
我要在路上碾死她
I'll run her ass right off the road.
我们的车手已经定下来了
Our drivers have already been finalized.
但是你的暴♥力♥倾向
But your sadistic tendencies
让你适合从事管理工作
do suit you for the management track.
我们在心脏娱乐
We have an opening for you
有个职位给你
at Heart Entertainment.
我不要你们的烂差事
I don't want your shitty job.
下一站放我下去
Let me off at the next stop.
想象一下脱离格蕾丝的阴影
Imagine getting out from under Grace's shadow.
你可以肆意操纵她的思想
You could mind-fuck her to pieces.
她甚至都不会知道是你干的
She wouldn't even know it was you.
要我♥干♥ 我有一个要求
I'll do it on one condition:
让我来杀了这个狗♥日♥的♥
I get to kill this motherfucker.
什么
What?
谁 我吗 等等 不要
Who, me? Wait, wh--no.
谁穿着这夹克 是我
Who's got the goddamn jacket? Me!
谁在这50英尺的海报上 是我
Who's on the 50-foot poster? Me!
我他妈是冠军
I'm the fuckin' Primo!
他们这一晚上都会琢磨怎么杀你
They've designed the whole night around killing you.
听着 我们现在能做的
Listen, our only option
就是趁现在还来得及 赶紧跑
is to burn rubber before it's too late.
没道理啊
It doesn't make any sense.
不 我就是血路狂飙 他们需要我
No, I'm the Blood Drive. They need me!
你确定不是反过来的吗
You sure it isn't the other way around?
什么意思
Meaning what?
这帮人把你洗♥脑♥了
This crowd's got you brainwashed,
让你以为自己是神一般的存在
thinking you're some kind of god.
但那只是为了让你放松警惕
But it's just to keep you comfortable enough
让他们可以除掉你
so they can take you out.
你打算做什么
What are you gonna do?
杀死傀儡师
Kill the puppet master.
斯令克一死 这个派对就是我的了
When Slink is dead, this party is mine.
我就能完全掌控它
I'll own it all.
亚瑟 我们得离开这个国家
Arthur, we need to leave the state.
甚至得离开这个星球
Hell, we need to leave the planet!
你总说我要多收集点牙齿
You always said I need to collect some more teeth.
我带整个脑袋给你怎么样
How about I bring you a whole goddamn head?
别他妈拍我了
Get the fuck out of my face.
斯令克
Slink!
亚瑟 这里不安全
Arthur. Look, it's not safe.
我知道这听上去很疯狂 不过他们准备杀你
I know it sounds crazy, but they're trying to kill you.
你迟了一步 他已经知道了
You're late to the party. He already knows.
-亚瑟 停下 -别吵
- Arthur, stop. - Not now.
我得杀了斯令克
I have to kill Slink.
杀了斯令克
Kill Slink?
-你是 -他的搭档
- Aren't you... - His partner.
他真正的搭档
His real partner.
我们曾经把那家伙打成肉酱
Look, we've beaten that guy to a pulp.
捅过他刀子 用火烧他
We stabbed him. We set him on fire.
他什么都感觉不到的
He didn't even feel a thing.
我当时还不是冠军
I wasn't Primo then.
我能要你的签名吗
Can I have your autograph?
-滚开 -亚瑟 这太扯了
- The fuck off me. - Arthur, this is bullshit.
这头衔没有价值 这只是件夹克
It doesn't mean anything. It's just a fucking jacket.
求你了 走吧
Please... let's go.
别他妈挡路
Get the fuck out of my way.
斯令克
Slink!
那个没屌♥的怪胎根本不是人类 亚瑟
That dickless freak isn't even human, Arthur.
他也不是白♥痴♥
And he's not an idiot.
无论你的计划是什么都不会成功的
Okay, whatever you have planned, it's not gonna work.
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
斯令克 快点现身
Slink, show yourself!
斯令克 斯令克 斯令克
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表