剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
I was gonna ask you the same thing.
走
Go.
虽然我的处理器要远比你的大脑先进
Just 'cause my CPU is far superior to your brain
但并不能代表我不懂你
doesn't mean I don't understand you.
你本来自♥由♥了
You were free.
不用再见到我
You never had to see me ever again.
但你情不自禁
And yet, you couldn't help yourself.
你必须得做个...
You had to be...
你们人类是怎么说的来着
What do you humans call it?
英雄
A hero?
你刚才让我喝的是什么东西
What the hell did you give to me?
阿♥拉♥比卡浓咖 椰汁 少许玉米糖浆
Arabica espresso, coconut water, some Karo Syrup,
以及四毫升
and 4 milliliters
已申请专利的合成阿米巴痢疾
of patented synthetic amebic dysentery.
他们在两层楼下研发的
They engineer it two floors down.
我得去卫生间
I need a bathroom!
乖 先别喷发
Now, now, no premature eruptions.
我们需要全部收集起来
We need everything you've got.
亚姬 无论你打算做什么
Aki, whatever-whatever you're thinking about doing,
都不必这样 不必这样
you don't have to do it, you don't have to--
如果你想要最新鲜的苹果
If you want the best apple,
你得直接去树上摘
you've gotta pluck it straight from the tree.
要屎了
Shit!
没错
Exactly.
你们俩去找档案
You guys go for the records.
我来搞定肋骨
I'll take care of Rib Bone.
他在哪
Where is he--
你想要什么
What's your story?
我想要糖果
I want my candy.
-我的糖果呢 -贱♥人♥
- Where's my candy? - Bitch!
欢迎来梦游仙境 爱丽丝
Welcome to Wonderland, Alice.
放开我 你这个精虫上脑的恋童癖
Let go of me, you jizzy pedophile!
我有人♥权♥
I know my rights!
给我过来
Come on!
放开我
Get off me!
放开我
Off me!
我知道这感觉很糟糕
I know it may not feel like it,
但你的决定是对的
but you're doing the right thing.
放开我
Get off!
你只会骗人 格蕾丝
You're so full of shit, Grace!
你这个离不开屌♥的荡♥妇♥
Twatsicle whore!
我希望那个冠军的烂屌♥让你染上淋病
I hope that Primo dick gave you gonorrhea!
接下来怎么办 医生
What now, Doctor?
我从没见过有人吸这么多红喜
I have never seen anybody take so much Red.
我们甚至无法断言会有怎样的长♥期♥后遗症
We're not even sure what the long-term consequences might be.
她很可能会有永久性的精神错乱
She may very well have permanent psychosis.
她可能得无限期地留在这里
She's gonna have to stay indefinitely.
政♥府♥会报销两周的费用
The state will cover two weeks payment.
你有办法支付两周后的账单吗
Do you have a plan to pay her bills after that?
我会想到办法的
I'll figure something out.
格蕾丝
Grace!
等等 格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Wait, Grace! Grace!
格蕾丝
Grace!
格蕾丝 别丢下我
Grace, don't leave me!
求你了 格蕾丝 别丢下我
Please, Grace, don't leave me!
感恩
Mahalo.
你是在找这辆车吗
Looking for this?
你♥他♥妈♥把我的车怎么了
Fuck did you do to my car?
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
说句"谢谢"要简单多了
Try "Thank you," it's easier.
我才进去不到一小时
I wasn't even in there for an hour.
你怎么改装成这样的
How did you do this?
我看到你和冠军搭讪来着
I saw you talking to the Primo.
你可真带劲
You're a real firecracker.
为家人献身
Devotion to family --
如今这样的人不多了
that's a rare commodity these days.
我没时间听你胡扯
I don't have time for this shit.
我就喜欢你这点 格蕾丝
That's what I like about you, Grace.
你一眼就能看穿别人的胡扯
You see right through everybody's bullshit.
我长话短说
I'll be brief.
血路狂飙的车手
Blood Drivers!
他们沐浴在聚光灯下
They bathe in quite the spotlight.
你看起来是那种享受胜利的女孩
You seem like the type of girl who likes to win.
你想不想成为新的冠军
How would you like to be the new Primo?
不感兴趣
Not interested.
他们还赚很多钱
They also make a lot of money.
你可以为了现金大奖参赛
You can do it for the cash prize.
看起来你的小妹妹
Sounds like your little sister is in need
需要非常昂贵的医疗
of some very expensive medical care.
你怎么说
What do you say?
你♥他♥妈♥说会给我一整袋糖的
You promised a whole bag of fucking candy!
我的糖呢
Where's my candy?
混♥蛋♥ 像个男人一样来和我打一架
Hey, asshole. Come fight me like a man.
看着我面对你的时候会怎么样
See what happens when I'm looking at you.
来啊 小白脸
Come on, pretty boy.
你在跟我开玩笑吧
You gotta be shitting me.
我早就想那么做了
I've always wanted to do that.
来啊 小白脸
Come on, pretty boy.
让我看看你的能耐
Show me what you got.
肋骨
Rib Bone.
你在床上也这么温柔吗
Are you this gentle in bed?
事实上 我应该问问你的婊♥子♥母狗
Actually, I should ask your bitch--
抱歉 你的狗
Sorry, your dog.
不 你的婊♥子♥母狗
No, your bitch.
侮辱罗马大帝的品格
Insulting Caligula's virtue...
你不该那么越界的
is a line you do not cross!
住手
Stop!
斯麦克斯
巧克力粉
我说过
Like I said...
用糖可以逮到更多苍蝇
You catch more flies... with sugar.
操
Fuck.
格蕾丝 我们走
Grace, let's go.
格蕾丝 我们该走了
Grace, we gotta go!
为什么不干脆杀了我
Why don't you just kill me?
他们想给你穿上抽血服
They wanted to put you in a blood-fracking suit,
但我可不想浪费一个你这样的样本
but I could never waste a specimen like you.
等等
Wait...
我看到的那些被管子吊着的人
Those people I saw hanging from tubes...
你们在抽他们的血
you're taking their blood?
是的
Yes.
但为心脏公♥司♥工作
But there are so many other ways
有很多种方式
to serve Heart Enterprises.
你体内有精♥液♥
You've got spunk...
我是来把它取出来的
And I'm here to get it out of you.
什么...
What the...
该取下一种体液了
Time for your next fluid extraction.
你想我用手还是探针
Do you want the hand or the probe?
手 绝对要手
The hand. Definitely the hand.
天啊
Oh, my God.
五项完成四项了
Four out of five.
只剩一种体液了
Just one fluid left.
为什么
Why...
你为什么需要我的这些东西
Why do you need all this from me?
我不需要
I don't.
我真正要的是这个
All I really needed was this.
我就知道学者会遵守承诺的
I had a feeling The Scholar would keep his word.
不敢相信我们耍了斯令克
I can't believe we pulled one over on Slink.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
以防你们没有注意到 你们的绳子又回来了
In case you haven't noticed, your leashes are back on.
但我建议你们重回♥派♥对之前
Though I might suggest changing your undies
先换一下内衣
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表