剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
about something bigger than yourself.
明白吗
You understand me?
快离开这里吧
Now get the hell out of here.
靠
Shit.
-靠 我靠 -天啊
- Shit, oh, shit. - Jesus--
靠 天啊
Shit. Oh, God.
我♥操♥了
What the fuck?
天啊
God.
-我该怎么办 -我不敢相信
- What do I do? - I can't believe it.
我死在了后街男孩手上
I got killed by a Backstreet Boy.
谁
Who?
你不会死的 我不会让你死的
You're not gonna die, man. I'm not gonna let you.
操
Fuck.
我♥操♥
Okay, oh, fuck.
对不起 对不起 对不起
Sorry-sorry-sorry.
为什么不告诉我你受伤了
Why didn't you tell me you were hurt, man?
你说了我就会努力救你的
I would have tried to help you.
天啊 血太多了
God, there's so much blood.
你必须用无线电呼叫医务人员
You gotta call the paramedics on your radio.
孩子
Kid.
反罪也许刚刚才买♥♥下洛杉矶警♥察♥局
ContraCrime might have just bought the LAPD...
但他们几年前就接管了医院
they took over the hospitals years ago.
我看起来像坐得起救护车的吗
Do I look like I can afford an ambulance?
该死 太他妈操蛋了
God damn it, this is so fucked up.
我不能 我不能
I can't--I can't--
我不能给你止血 太多了
I can't stop the bleeding. It's too much.
-放松 孩子 -操
- Relax, kid. - Oh, fuck.
-要死的又不是你 -但这是我的错
- You're not the one who's dying. - But it was my fault.
我无法反驳
Can't argue with that.
孩子
Kid,
你想伸张正义吗
you want to make this right?
给
Here.
拿着
Take this.
你是 你想让我...
Are you--you want me--
你想让我把它转交给谁吗
you want me to give this to somebody?
不 没什么人可以转交
Nah, there's nobody to give it to.
从来没人相信过我
Nobody'd ever believed me.
我之前所说的一切疯狂的事
There's somebody behind all of this crazy shit
都有幕后黑手
that I was talking about before.
但我不知道是谁
But I just don't know who.
不过我知道的所有事
But everything I do know
都在这个本子里
is in that book.
我不指望你会相信
I don't expect you to believe it.
刚发现的时候我自己都不相信
Didn't believe it myself when I first found out.
但如果你相信的话
But if you do believe it,
不要忽视
don't ignore it.
好
Okay.
我...
I'll do--
我全都听你的
I'll do whatever you want.
这个本子是证明我这辈子
That book is the only shred of evidence I have
做过一点有意义的事的唯一一丝证据
I did anything worthwhile with my life.
萨瑟兰 收到了吗
Sutherland, you copy?
萨瑟兰 你在哪里 我们在路上
Sutherland, where are you? We're on the way.
孩子 你得走了
Kid, you gotta go.
-不 不... -他们不会相信这是意外的
- No, no, no... - They'll never believe this was an accident.
-我不能这么做 -你必须走
- I can't do it. - You gotta go.
-我不能 不 -你必须走
- I can't, no. - You gotta go.
萨瑟兰 我们派出后援了
Sutherland, we're sending backup.
世界依然需要英雄
The world still needs heroes.
快走
Now go.
我尽力了
I tried my best.
我已经尽我所能了
I did everything I could.
只剩下一个警♥察♥要杀了
There's only one cop left to kill.
必须由你动手 孩子
It's gotta be you, kid.
只有你才伸张正义
You're the only one who can make this right.
亚瑟
Arthur.
靠
Shit.
不要现在放弃
Don't quit on me now.
你的朋友要死了
Your friend is dying.
那就做点什么
Well, then do something.
你改变不了他的命运
You can't change his fate.
我不信命
I don't believe in fate.
他的血压正在下降
His pressure's dropping.
他失血过多
He's lost too much blood.
快 快 亚瑟 亚瑟
Come on. Come on, Arthur. Arthur.
他需要的血量比你能给的多
He needs more blood than you can give.
-你想死吗 -你以为呢
- Are you prepared to die? - What do you think?
醒醒 亚瑟
Come on, Arthur.
亚瑟
Arthur?
你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑吧
You gotta be shitting me.
这玩意还收钱吗
You billed me for this shit?
靠
Shit.
亚瑟
Arthur!
功夫电影特色菜一份 14元
希望很快再次见到你
We hope to see you again really soon.
操♥你♥妈♥ 珠儿
Fuck you, Pearl.
亚瑟
Arthur!
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表