剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
Why'd you leave her in that asylum in the first place?
别逼我 芭比
Do not push it, Barbie.
-不 这是个很好的切入口 -不是
- No, no, that's a good place to start. - No, it's not.
-你想继续说吗 -不 我不想
- Oh, you wanna go there? - No, I don't wanna go there.
操
Shit.
死胡同
Dead end.
倒回去吧
Back it up.
格蕾丝
Uh, Grace?
欢迎来到钢城
-我要来了 -来吧
- Oh, I'm coming. - Come.
我想要你射
I want you to come.
不 你高♥潮♥吧 宝贝 总是我先完事
No, you come, baby. I always come first.
你射吧 为我高♥潮♥吧
You come, I want you to come for me.
怎么样 克利夫
Yeah. How about it, Cliffy?
我们还有时间
We've got the time.
还是算了吧 这车虽然慢
I'm good right now. This thing might be slow,
但完成比赛最重要
but nothing beats the blood mileage.
好吧 我们一起高♥潮♥吧
Okay, let's come together.
-好 五 -四
- Ah, okay, in five--five - Four.
-三 -你过去很喜欢的
- Oh, three. - You used to want to.
不管我们是否需要
Whether we needed it or not.
话说回来 他们来这荒山野岭做什么
What are they doing this far out, anyway?
或许想去盐湖度蜜月
Trying to make it to Salt Lake for the honeymoon?
你还记得我俩的蜜月吗
Do you remember ours?
我们在旅途中的欢声笑语
How we laughed the whole trip.
你我肆意彻夜玩乐
How we stayed up all night
尽情享受时光
as we took our time...
为旅馆服务员开膛破肚 聆听他的尖叫声
disemboweling the bellhop and listening to his screams.
现在我们就只是把他们扔进引擎继续开车
Now we just toss them all in the engine and keep driving.
这是我们自己报名参加的
That's what we signed up for.
我们报名是因为
Well, we signed up because
我们多年没有一起大剖活人了
we hadn't dissected together in years
我们总得做点什么
and we needed to do something about it.
但这只是...
But this is just...
这不再那么特别了
It's not special anymore.
你在说些什么
What are you saying?
你曾想过如果我俩和其他人结婚
Do you ever wonder what it might have been like
会是什么情况吗
if we'd married other people?
没有 当然没有
No! Of course not.
你想过吗
Have you?
喂
Hello?
有人吗
Is someone there?
救命
Help me!
救命
Help!
你可以折磨我 或者杀了我
You can torture me or you can kill me.
但无论怎样我都不会开口的
Either way, I'm not telling you anything.
你还能告诉我什么我不知道的吗
What could you possibly tell me that I don't already know?
天啊
Jesus!
你想要我怎样
What do you want from me?
服从
Obedience.
欢迎来到钢城
该死
Shit.
你不是想要阴暗面吗
You wanted dark?
机会来了
Here's your chance.
至少我们能装满油箱再走了
At least we'll leave with a tank full of fuel.
你捅人之前都不试着
Whoa, whoa, hey, you ever think to reason with somebody
-先讲讲道理吗 -你想和他们讲道理
- before you go stabbing them? - You wanna reason with this?
对啊 先谈谈 你试过吗
Yeah, maybe use words. You ever try that?
去他妈的 算了
Fuck this. You know what?
我们快走
We gotta move.
停
Halt!
看起来是个好机会
Well, well. Looks like a window of opportunity.
这种时候最好怎么做
What's best practice at this juncture?
就按常规做
It is what it is.
我们来好好研究分享一下这辆车
Let's open the kimono and drill down.
这算是利润分成吗
Ha, can you say profit sharing?
我们还是干正事吧
Let's get down to brass tacks.
"协同"又一次帮助了我们
Synergy has touched us once again.
这能带来实质性的改变
This moves the needle.
我们来拯救它吧
Let's rescue it.
把它带给总监
And bring it to the supervisor.
是 队长
Yes, sir, Team Leader!
-他们动了我的车 我要 -等等
- They touch my car, I'll-- - Wait, wait, wait.
让他们带我们出去
Let them lead us out of here.
-他们会给我们指路 -好吧
- They'll show us the way. - Fine.
司机怎么办 我们不能把他们留在这里
What about the driver? We can't leave them here--
记着你的暗语 光明正大地说
Remember your jargon and be above board.
我们应该去排查一下
We should air this out.
这些人会采取行动的
These assets are actionable.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
我们要着眼大局
Let's take the 10,000-foot view here.
他们没有被赋予力量
They're not empowered.
活不过日落的
They'll be dead by sundown.
不错嘛
Not bad.
女士优先
Ladies first.
那你还在等什么
Then what are you waiting for?
过来集♥合♥
Come and congregate!
回报就在眼前
The fruit hangs low.
快去 快去 快去
Go, go, go!
总监
一起高呼万岁
All hail!
万岁
Hail!
在这个时代的前沿 我们被赋予了力量
We have been empowered at the bleeding edge.
-是的 -的确
- Yeah, we have! - That's right!
看啊 残垣断瓦中的幸存者
Behold, a survivor amid the rubble!
我们付出了110%的努力
We gave 110%.
我们抓住了机会
We made hay.
我们的付出得到了回报
And our body of work has been presented.
你们准备好进入下一阶段了吗
Are you ready to take this to the next level?
是的
Yeah!
感谢"协同"
All thanks to synergy,
它给予了我们回报
for it provides us with low-hanging fruit.
"协同"万岁
All hail synergy!
协同 协同 协同 协同
Synergy! Synergy! Synergy! Synergy!
协同 协同
Synergy! Synergy!
协同 协同 协同 协同
Synergy! Synergy! Synergy! Synergy!
协同 协同
Synergy! Synergy!
协同 协同
Synergy! Synergy!
协同 协同 协同 协同
Synergy! Synergy! Synergy! Synergy!
我还是觉得应该先和他们谈谈
I still think we should talk to them first.
是吗 你真的觉得他们能听懂
Yeah? You really think they'd understand?
他们都是疯子
These people are crazy.
协同 协同 协同
Synergy! Synergy! Synergy!
-停 -协同
- Halt! - Synergy!
开始礼拜
Let us worship.
好
All right.
协同 协同
Synergy! Synergy!
协同 协同 协同 协同
Synergy! Synergy! Synergy! Synergy!
-协同 协同 -我们就从那出去
- Synergy! Synergy! - There's our exit.
我会先过去
Okay, I'm gonna get over there
把门撬开 引他们过来
and pry open those doors and distract them.
我一把他们引出去
As soon as I start to lead them out,
你就上车跟上
you get in the Camaro and follow.
你不会因为我们逃出去的时候把几个疯子
Hey, you're not gonna freak out on me if a couple of those psychos
塞进我的发动机里而吓尿吧
end up in my engine on the way out, are you?
-有可能 -不 你是对的
- Probably. - No, you're right.
这样吧 要不我们直接从天而降
You know what? It's better if we just jump on them
趁他们祈祷的时候割了他们的喉
while they're praying and slit their throats.
要不都别了吧
Or neither.
芭比
Look, Barbie,
我们没别的选择了
we're running out of options. Okay?
你♥他♥妈♥的得做出选择
You have to fuckin' choose.
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表