剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
哪个
Which one?
协同 协同
Synergy! Synergy!
-协同 协同 -车 要车
- Synergy! Synergy! - Car. The Car.
你终于开始明白了
You're finally starting to get it.
那是婚纱吗
Is that the veil?
-他把我们的目标杀了 -混♥蛋♥
- He got our kill! - Bastard.
你想让我缅怀一下过去吗
You wanna give me a trip down memory lane?
你想得真周到
You think of the sweetest things.
-你个疯子 -操♥你♥妈♥
- You're a maniac! - Fuck you!
-操 -来真的吗
- Shit. - You want it?
记得这个吗
Remember this one?
98年的圣诞节
Christmas '98.
你很喜欢这个 换个别的吧
You loved that one. Uh, choose something else.
天啊 真恶心
Oh, my God! That's disgusting!
你是个野蛮人 知道不
You're a heathen, you know that?
谨慎开车
Drive thoughtfully.
马特拉斯牧师
Reverend Matalas!
你舍得把他扔掉吗
You'd throw him away?
他是我们斩首的第一人
He was our first decapitation.
你说得对
Aw, you're right.
克利夫
Cliff.
那个旅店服务员
The bellhop!
天啊 他都液化了
Oh, my God! He liquefied!
我们已经结婚这么久了吗
Have we been married that long?
你来吧
Do the honors?
握住方向盘 宝贝
Take the wheel, baby.
砸他一脸
You show him.
接招吧
Take that!
砸得漂亮
Good shot!
爽
Yeah!
你知道吗 在部分感情戏里面
You know what? There are just a few things that are missing
总缺了点什么
in some of these relationship scenes,
通知电♥话♥
第一小时
我们希望你能加入一些
and we'd love it if you'd consider adding, maybe,
肾上腺素 不同的音乐选择
some ADR, some different music choices.
我们需要更多小丑迪克这样的
We need more Clowndick.
第二小时
我们得保证与时俱进
Let's all make sure we stay ahead of the curve.
第三小时
格蕾丝和亚瑟的事还行吧
And the Grace/Arthur thing feels kinda okay.
但进展有点慢
But, you know, a little bit stagnant.
-乔纳森 -是朱利安
- Jonathan? - Julian.
这条是老头亲自提出的
Oh, oh, this comes from the Old Man.
他想知道你是否能编一出戏
Uh, he wondered if you could orchestrate a moment
让格蕾丝表现出
early on when Grace can really show her
对亚瑟的感情
affection for Arthur.
但他们已经通过做♥爱♥来保命了
But they've already fucked to save their lives.
这就叫戏剧化
See, that's called drama.
这是个跨国血路赛事 但根本没在比赛
Well it's a cross-country blood race with no racing.
看着过瘾就行 懂吗
It's a mood piece. See?
愿一切向你臣服之人看到你的内心
Let all compromise within you see inside of you.
所有抉择源自你的存在
All choice lies within your own consciousness.
完全取决于你
It's entirely up to you.
你♥他♥妈♥在哪 亚瑟
Where the hell are you, Arthur?
大家好
Hello!
我没带武器 没有恶意
I'm unarmed. I come in peace.
别动
Hold.
队长 带上其他人
Team Leader, take the rest.
确保没人潜伏在暗处
Make sure no one else is lurking in the shadows.
总监发话了
Supervisor has spoken.
不要好高骛远 是时候表演真正的技术了
Don't boil the ocean. It's time to reach out.
红蓝两队 我们走 同志们 我们走
Red and blue, teams of two! Let's go, people, let's go!
行动 行动
Move it, move it!
队长 小心行事
Team Leader, proceed with caution.
所有人 带上荧光棒
Everyone, glow sticks. Use them.
走走走
Go, go, go!
队长 这边需要个人
Hey, team, need a color on this perimeter.
-跟着我 -注意前方
- Follow me. - Eyes front.
-蓝队 走这边 -你管得他们很紧
- Blue team, this way. - You got a tight grip on them.
-你叫什么名字 -亚瑟
- What's your name? - Arthur.
很高兴你会说人语 真是
Glad you speak English. That's--
他们说的是暗语
Oh, the jargon.
也许你会感觉很奇怪
It may sound like nonsense to you,
不过对他们来说 已经很久没有见到
but it's been a long time since they've seen anyone
从外面来的人了
from the outside world.
与世隔绝久了难免有点孤立
You may get a little insular,
不过这对增强团队意识大有益处
but it's good for team building.
-帮助我们幸存下来 -幸存
- It helps us survive. - Survive?
走到主路也不过一天的路程
Can't be more than a day's walk to the main road.
你也知道要一天
Emphasis on "Day."
说到走
But speaking of walking...
你来这做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你哪来那么多汽油
And how did you have enough gas
一路开到干旱带深处来
to get this far into the Dry Zone?
那辆车肯定很费油
That thing must guzzle.
你还真没说错
You're... not wrong.
好吧 听着
Okay. Look, look, look.
我是个赛车手 被迫绕路过来的
I'm a racer who was forced to detour here, okay?
我不想伤害你们
I mean you no harm.
我只想拿回车继续上路
I just want the car and I'll be on my way.
天黑之后哪也不能去
You can't go anywhere at night.
但我们现在就得走
But we need to go now.
-我们 -没错 我们
- We? - That's right, we.
要我说 你留下算了
Hm, you know what? You can stay.
我觉得我带她上路比较好
I think I'll keep her instead.
那是什么声音
What the fuck was that?
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天 它们进来了
Oh, my God, they got inside.
它们是怎么进来的
How did they get inside?
你们溜进来时有没有关好门
When you snuck in here, did you secure the doors behind you?
我
I...
你们害所有人身处险境
You put everyone at risk.
我的人分散到各个地方 找你们去了
My team's scattered all over the place out there, looking for you.
你们把我们都害死了
You've just killed us all.
那些绿光是什么玩意
What the hell are those things?
眼睛
Eyes.
那些都是眼睛
Those are eyes.
如果这些灯灭了
And if these lights go out,
你就会见到獠牙了
you're gonna see some teeth.
我们站在高处 确认这片区域的安全
Let's take the high ground. Secure the area.
我的天 我们会没命的
Oh, my God. We're gonna die.
要培育核心价值观
Breed core values.
-我们已在高墙外了 -来都来了
- We're over the walls. - It is what it is.
我们没有方法手段 但我们必须实现目标
We have no leverage, but we have to move the needle.
要实现的目标太多了
There are so many moving parts.
-我知道 -我们已经透♥支♥了
- I'm aware. - We're out of fucking pocket.
打破常规思维模式
Think outside the box.
覆水难收了
What's done is done.
是时候做出些影响了
It's time to make some impact.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
-110%的付出 -110%的付出
- 110%? - 110%.
咱们要抓住机会
Let's make hay.
清账了
Liquidated.
不
No!
它们过去也是人类
They used to be people.
我们叫它们绿眼怪
We call them Glimmers.
它们不会到有光的地方来
They won't come into the light.
过去是人类是什么意思
What do you mean used to be?
它们是怎么变成这样的
What happened to them?
2 4 5三恶英
2-4-5 Trioxin.
本来是种新型汽油添加剂
It was a new gasoline additive....
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表