剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
时空阴♥道♥又是怎么回事
And what's with the space vagina?
现在通过一号♥血门抵达的
Now arriving via Blood Gate One,
是来自葡萄牙 德国的血路车手
incoming Blood Drivers from Portugal, Germany...
津巴布韦 阿富汗
Zimbabwe, Afghanistan...
这儿会有血
不敢相信
I can't believe this.
这里的车手能办四五十个比赛了
Must be 40 or 50 races' worth of drivers here.
我就是冠军
I'm the champion!
想胜过我 就得从我身体踩过去
You want to come through me, you got to get through me!
这比我们想象的规模要大得多
This is so much bigger than we thought.
放马过来吧
You're on!
最近这几天 好像我们终于
These last few days, it's like we're finally...
-同步了 -再次同步了
- In sync. - In sync again.
不敢相信我们在理疗师身上浪费了那么多钱
I can't believe we wasted all that money on therapists.
还记得上一个吗
Do you remember the last one?
我当然记得那一片狼藉
I definitely remember the mess.
我们根本不需要那些
We didn't need any of that.
只需要彼此倾听
We just needed to listen to each other.
注意一下
Excuse me.
你身上的金属会把车漆刮花的
All your metal things are gonna scratch the paint.
她让我在这辆车上花了很多心思
She makes me put a lot of work into this car.
有什么意义呢
What's the point?
今晚过后比赛就结束了
The race is over after tonight.
心脏公♥司♥叫停了
Heart's pulling the plug.
斯令克放弃了
Slink's given up.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
听到了
Yeah.
比赛要结束了
Race is over.
很好
Good.
我们又可以关注我们自己了
We can focus on ourselves again.
你终于可以完成那个在地下室的项目了
You can finally finish that project in the basement.
不过他们现在估计已经死了
They're probably dead by now.
但这就像是我们的崭新生活
But this is like a whole new life for us.
如果说 当一切都结束后 我们
What if, when it's all over, we...
回到了以前的样子怎么办
just go back to the way we were?
请注意 请注意
Attention. Attention, please.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我代表我自己和心脏公♥司♥
on behalf of myselves and Heart Enterprises,
欢迎你们来到
I'd like to welcome you to...
圆顶格斗场
the Battle Dome!
准备工作即将完成
Preparations are nearly complete,
我们即将迎来本赛季的最终决战
and we'll soon begin the season's grand finale!
我们预先选定了选手
We have preselected the contestants
进行第一场赛事
for our first event.
如果我叫到你的名字 请上前
If I call your name, please step forward,
选好武器 排好队
choose your weapon, and form a line.
我只希望我们是同一队的
I just hope we're in the same group.
冰锥
Icepick.
锤哥
Hammerblow.
吃脸狂魔
FaceEater.
洛杉矶疯狗
Slaydog L.A.
亚瑟·贝利
Arthur Bailey.
硬板
Hard Slab.
手交者
Fister.
斧痕
Axe Wound.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
尊贵的
His Honorable
本杰明·舔鸡者爵士三世
Sir Benjamin licker III.
我们只做我们该做的
We just do what we have to.
死亡尖叫
Deathscream.
你不懂
You don't understand.
修女艾比
Abby the Nun.
忍♥者吉姆
Ninja Jim.
无论他们逼我做什么
No matter what they make me do...
我不会再杀人了
I won't kill again.
2138英里后
In 2,138 miles,
右转
turn right.
洛杉矶
美女 需要载你一程吗
Hey, pretty lady. Need a ride?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我不能离开
I couldn't leave.
不能没有你
Not without you.
我要回去砸了你的距离传感器
I'm going back to trash your proximity sensor.
一起来吗
Want to come?
我不能要求你这么做
I can't ask you to do that.
他们会来找我们的
They'll be looking for us.
你自己也说了 我们会像是走进
You said it yourself, we'd be walking
野兽的肚子里一样
into the belly of the beast.
是的 但你值得我冒这个险
Yeah, but you're worth it.
我现在感受到了很多新的情感
I'm experiencing so many new feelings right now.
我也是 宝贝
Me too, baby.
我也是
Me too.
让我们把你解放吧
Now let's go set you free.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎来到旅途的尽头
welcome to the end of the road.
血路狂飙混战
The "Blood Drive" Battle Royal
以及本季最终集
and series finale,
在圆顶格斗场直播
live from the Battle Dome!
我们欢迎全世界范围内
We'd like to welcome our audiences
通过心脏公♥司♥的卫星观看直播的观众朋友们
from Heart Enterprises' satellite offices around the world.
今晚我们将回到过去
Tonight we journey back in time
欣赏血路狂飙的原始形态
to the Blood Drive's ancestral roots:
罗马角斗士决斗
Roman gladiator combat.
第一轮的参赛者们
Round one contestants,
请向前走 进入...
step forward and enter...
圆顶格斗场
the Battle Dome!
为了给首轮助兴
For our premiere round of entertainment,
我们将让无情的参赛者们互相残杀
we pit our wretched competitors against each other
在无条件限制的格斗中战至死亡
in a no-holds-barred battle to the death!
对于那些即将战死的勇士
For those about to die,
我们向你致敬
we salute you.
现在...
Now...
开战
开战
Fight!
你不用这样的 女士
You don't have to do this, ma'am.
我是不会和你打的
I'm not gonna fight you.
我不会下手
I'm not gonna do it.
我不会杀任何人
I won't kill anyone!
看看你们自己
Look at yourselves.
你们就是这样行使权力的吗
This is what you do with your power?
凯恩山 水力压裂管
Kane Hill, fracking tubes,
还有吃人的车
murder cars?
世界上有你们可以解决的问题
This world has problems that you can fix,
但你们却坐在这里看这场表演
and you sit around watching this spectacle
就像是
like some kind of...
欣赏死亡的变♥态♥
death perverts!
我本来很乐意放下这件事
I was willing to let this go.
我都准备翻篇向前了
I was gonna move on.
但现在...
But now...
你们都被逮捕了
you're all under arrest!
讲得真好 小帅哥
That's quite the speech, pretty boy.
但如果你拒绝杀人的话
But if you refuse to kill,
我们就只能适当地激励你一下了
then we'll just have to properly motivate you.
我正好有法子
And I've got just the thing to do it.
闭嘴 斯令克
Shut up, Slink.
亚瑟
Arthur.
格蕾丝
Grace!
等我出去
When I get out of here,
我就要用你的肠子勒死你
I'm gonna strangle you with your own intestines.
这一季我们还没见过这场面
Ooh, we haven't seen that this season.
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
我按下按钮
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表