剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
I press this button,
你的小女友就会被
and your little girlfriend's burnt on the outside
烧得外焦里嫩 小伙子
and pink in the center, champ.
为什么
Why?
为什么是我
Why me?
你绑♥架♥了我的妹妹 逼我来参赛
You kidnap my sister to force me to race.
然后又不断纠缠我
Then you hound me but don't give a shit
但对其他车手不守规则屁都不管
when the other racers bend the rules.
你♥他♥妈♥为什么要针对我
What the fuck could you have against me?
是吗
Oh, yeah.
怎么会有人针对你呢 格蕾丝
what could anyone have against you, Grace?
你只不过是...
All you did was...
抛弃了你妹
abandon your sister,
让她白白惨死在精神病院
left her to die in some institution like she was nothing.
为什么是格蕾丝·达金托呢
Why Grace D'Argento?
谁又有理由
Who could have any reason
恨我们人美心甜的格蕾丝呢
to hate sweet, sweet Grace?
终于轮到我了
It's finally my turn.
你死之后
When you're gone,
一切都将围着我转
it'll all be about me.
我终于能够做我自己
For once in my life, I can be me
不用活在你的阴影下
without being overshadowed by you.
我的天
Oh, my God.
卡尔玛
Karma?
卡尔玛
Karma.
我以为你已经死了
I thought you were dead.
你倒是想
You wish.
我绝不会这么想的
I would never wish that.
你会的
You will.
不打
Fight...
她就死
or she dies.
真是个惊人的转折啊
What an-- what an amazing twist,
女士们先生们
ladies and gentlemen!
血路狂飙永远都不会烦闷
Never a dull moment here on "Blood Drive."
说到这 让我们开始第二轮
Speaking of which, let's begin round two!
不是吧
Really?
第二轮由心脏公♥司♥出品的
Round two is brought to you by the Heart Enterprises
钛合金刀片汽油驱动灌木修剪机
Gas-towered trimmer with titanium blades:
旋锋 赞助播出
the BladeNado.
真的假的
Really?
产品名起得真不错
What an awesome name.
人们总是问我
People are constantly asking me,
"哈莉特 你最爱的是
"Harriet, what do you love
心脏公♥司♥出品的
about owning Heart Enterprises'
钛合金刀片汽油驱动灌木修剪机哪一点"
Gas-powered trimmer with titanium blades?"
我会回答他们 "大扫荡"
And I tell them, "Cleanup."
来 让我为您展示一下
Here, let me show you.
但我们得先让它见点红
But first we're gonna have to get it good and dirty.
旋锋
旋锋 钛合金刀片汽油驱动灌木修剪机
The BladeNado gas-powered trimmer with titanium blades,
心脏公♥司♥出品
from Heart Enterprises.
电脑主机
The computer mainframe.
主机机房♥
如果有什么方法能关掉我的距离传感器
If there's a way to turn off my proximity sensors,
肯定是在那扇门后
it'll be beyond that door.
我讨厌电脑
I hate computers.
-宝贝 -你除外
- Babe! - Not you.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们的成功率低于0.5%
Our odds of success are lower than half of 1%.
看看四周的那些监控摄像头
Just look at all the cameras surrounding it.
还有视网膜扫描 指纹扫描 语♥音♥识别
And there are retina scans, palm scans, voice IDs,
都是直接绑定到主机上的
all tied directly into the mainframe.
是国土安全级别的保全系统
It's nation-state-level security.
是的 但你忘记了一件事
Yeah, but you forgot something.
警卫都是傻♥逼♥
Security guards are dumb as shit.
宝贝 两天前你不也是警卫吗
Babe, two days ago, you were a security guard.
这个话题到此为止
I don't want to talk about this anymore.
卡尔玛 我爱你
Karma, I love you.
你不必做这些事
You don't have to do any of this.
我也爱你 姐姐
I love you too, sis.
你喜欢这场表演吗
Enjoying the show?
听着
Look.
我不明白你为什么变成了老头
I don't know why you were a dude.
那些我们可以晚点再谈
And we can talk about that later.
但我明白你为什么生气
But I get why you're angry.
求求你 我希望你能理解
Just please, please, I hope you understand
当时我不知该怎么办才好
that I-I didn't know what to do.
你知道凯恩山医院那些人最爱用什么疗法吗
Do you know what their favorite form of treatment is at Kane Hill?
休克疗法
Shock therapy.
每天早餐后立即开始
Every morning right after breakfast.
吃点炒鸡蛋
A little scrambled eggs,
然后尿尿裤子
a little pissing in your pants.
卡尔玛 当时你吸红喜上了瘾
Karma, you were addicted to Red.
我不知道还能怎么办
I didn't know what else to do.
你差点死在我怀里
You nearly died in my arms.
他们把我绑在床上折磨我
They tied me to a bed and tortured me.
日复一日 我唯一所想的
And every day, all I could think of
都是我的血亲
was how my own flesh and blood
-抛弃了我 -你当时失控了 明白吗
- threw me away. - You were out of control, okay?
你当时像变了个人
It's like you weren't even my sister anymore.
你看我像是失控的样子吗 格蕾丝
Do I look out of control, Grace?
这一切都归功于我
All of this, it's because of me.
你个叛徒
You traitor.
-我发誓我要... -要怎样
- I swear I'm gonna-- - Do what?
你保证的一千万奖金呢 朱利安
Where are your $10 words now, Julian?
你哪来的胆子
How dare you?
我一手创造出这个世界供你为所欲为
I build a world for you to ravish,
而你就这么报答我
and this is how you repay me?
我发誓我要让你淹没在
I swear I will make you bathe
无尽的痛苦与混乱中直到你承受不住
in all the pain and fuckery your heart can bear.
这给了我一个主意
That gives me an idea.
血路狂飙是报复你的最好方式
Blood Drive was the best way to make you pay.
我不过是朝斯令克发号♥几道施令
All I had to do was bark a few orders at Slink,
让他心急
make him jump,
让你的生活生不如死
make your life a living hell.
卡尔玛·达金托
Karma D'Argento!
我不得不承认 连我都被你骗了
I have to admit, you had even me fooled.
如果我知道你只是个可悲的
Had I known you were just a miserable
红喜上瘾的廉价婊
Red-addicted gutter tramp,
我根本就不该让你牵着鼻子走
I never would have jumped through all those hoops for you.
你又想干什么
What do you want now?
这个
This.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你从来都不明白
Something you never understood.
为了创作伟大的戏剧
In order to create great drama,
就必须增加赌注
one must heighten the stakes,
提高危险
raise the jeopardy,
使角色陷入险境
put characters at risk.
你是对的
You're right.
还没到插播广♥告♥的时机
It's not quite good enough for a commercial break.
这样应该就行了
That ought to do it.
你还好吗
You okay?
很好 小心
Peachy. Watch out!
够了 够了
Okay, okay.
-没事吧 -没事
- All right? - Yeah.
再见了 可爱的王子
Good-bye, sweet prince.
说真的 再见
Seriously... good-bye.
看啊 女士们先生们
You see, ladies and gentlemen?
那才是血路狂飙的精髓
Now, that is what "Blood Drive" Is all about:
拉近人与人之间的距离
bringing people together.
把气氛搞起来
Let's set the mood.
维也纳
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表