剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
What the fuck, man?
不过是出版社在格式上的狂妄自大
Nothing more than a stylistic conceit of publishing houses.
完全无端地追求精确的语言
Entirely gratuitous to precise language.
够了 斯令克
That's enough, Slink.
很遗憾 这些轻轻松松
I'm sorry. All this bend-your-wrist
不着边际的胡说八道对我不管用
song and dance horseshit just doesn't do it for me.
最大的问题是
Here's the top line note.
米德维尔惨败和凯恩山越轨事件中
Between the Meadeville fiasco and the escapades at Kane Hill,
你已经失控了
you've lost control.
自从你缺席以后 我们的内部收视率
Our in-house viewership has spiked to an all-time high
达到了历史最高水平
since you've been absent.
我们要公开上映了
We're going public.
《血路狂飙》将会
"Blood Drive" will air
从下周三开始全球直播
worldwide starting next Wednesday.
终于
Finally.
把你除去
Without you.
啥
What?
但是怎么可以呢
But how?
怎么做 你 你 你不能直接就
How? You--you--you can't just--just
把《血路狂飙》扔到别人家里
plop the "Blood Drive" into people's homes
却没有我的引导啊
without my guiding hand.
这样的作品
A work like this,
需要一种非凡的声音 一个艺术家
it needs a singular voice, an artist,
我的愿景不会向任何人妥协
and I will not compromise my vision for anyone.
我们不需要你
We don't need you.
好吧 那就按你说的做
Fine. We'll do it your way then,
我想要辆大一点的拖车
but I'd like a larger trailer.
告诉我你想要什么
Just tell me what you want.
我要你死
I want you to die.
你说不能杀他是什么意思
What do you mean, we can't kill him?
控股交易是什么玩意儿
What the fuck is a holding deal?
天啊
Jesus.
我们还有一些破烂要解决
I guess we've still got some bullshit to work out.
你妹妹救了我们的命
We owe our lives to your sister.
马乔拉的人活下来多亏了她的勇敢
All of Majora exists because of her bravery.
她领导了克莱尔维也的反抗
She led the revolt at Claireview.
我一直都觉得自己很坚强
I always knew that I was strong,
但当我看到你妹妹战斗
but when I saw your sister fight, damn.
她给了我们勇气
She made us brave.
她给了我们所有人勇气
She made us all brave.
这是个神圣的地方
This is a holy place.
等等 卡尔玛在哪儿
Wait, where's Karma?
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
卡尔玛在反抗中倒下了
Karma fell in the revolt.
我无能为力
There was nothing I could do.
等等 你什么意思
Wait. What do you mean?
卡尔玛死了
Karma's dead.
克莱尔维也康复中心 达金托
她怎么死的
How did she die?
现场太混乱了
There was so much chaos.
我只知道她像勇士一样战斗
All I know is she fought like a warrior.
她是独自死去的吗
She died alone?
她是在姐妹的围簇中死去的
She died surrounded by her sisters.
不
No!
我才是她的姐妹
I'm her sister.
我本该在这儿的 我该 我该
I should have been here. I should have--I should have...
我要单独和她待一会儿
I need to be with her alone.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 快点出去
Sisters, leave us quickly.
快点
Quickly!
我想问你
Can I ask you...
既然你们这么亲密 为什么会分开呢
why'd you two part ways if you were so close?
很复杂
It's complicated.
有个男人 他
There was this guy that--
你看 男人
You see? Men.
是男人把卡尔玛从你身边抢走
Men took Karma away from you,
也是男人把卡尔玛从我身边抢走
and men took Karma away from me.
操 你给我出去
Oh, for fuck sakes, just go!
已经开始惹麻烦了
Causing trouble already?
你对那些男人做的事是不道德的
What you're doing to those men is immoral.
种男有吃有住 还有理由射♥精♥
The Seedmakers have food, shelter, a reason to ejaculate.
那些畜生有这些就够了
That's all the beasts need.
把他搬到圣坛上
Put him on the altar,
等他死了 把那个又矮又蠢的也杀了
and when he's dead, kill the short, silly one too.
起来 起来
Up, up!
淋病
多米
Domi.
你老婆是不会来救你的了
Your wife's not gonna save you.
她跟我们一样无法反抗
She can't fight as well as us.
-闭嘴 -这不是她的错
- Shut up. - It's not her fault.
是基因问题
It's genetics.
拜托 宝贝
Come on, baby.
救我出去
Get me out of here.
危急 重复 危急
他们要杀我
我需要你 多米 想与你共渡难关
如果我要死 也得是你来动手
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我很感谢你们
Ladies, I want to thank you
为我准备水疗护理还有小吃
for the delightful spa treatment and refreshments...
但我是时候要出去了
But it's time I see myself out.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, honey.
今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
就那样吧
You know...
你过得怎么样
How was yours?
还不错
Acceptable.
我知道我们都还没适应
I know this is new to both of us.
处理工作关系之类的
Relationships at work and shit.
你在帮我装假眼的时候
But when you installed my prosthetic eye,
有没有安装了些软件
did you install some sort of software
帮助你观我所观
so you could see what I'm seeing?
还有一些
And some sort of...
呕吐炮
puke-cannon?
不然我怎么相信你
How else could I trust you?
宝贝 为什么
Baby, why?
我的目标之一
One of my many objectives
就是保持在某种程度上控制心脏公♥司♥的职员
is to maintain a level of control over Heart assets.
我于你而言 仅仅是一个职员吗
Is that all I am to you? Just--just another asset?
我以为我们有些...
Cause I thought we had something--
宝贝
Oh, baby.
我是一个自主运动性♥交♥机器
I'm an Autonomous Kinetic Intercourse Machine.
我并没有情感方面的指令
I have no emotional directives,
即使我有
and even if I did,
也不会受我做♥爱♥的影响
they would not be affected by filling my semen reservoirs.
可是...我以为我可以信任你
But...I thought I could trust you.
信任
Trust?
就像我可以相信你
Like I could trust you
不会在非工作范围四处窥探吗
not to snoop around where you don't belong?
如果你想利用我的情感 克里斯多夫
If you were attempting to manipulate my emotions, Christopher...
恐怕你只会把自己搭进去
I'm afraid you've only manipulated yourself.
我是没有情感的
I have no emotions.
我没有任何感觉
I feel nothing.
那么我们就随意点吧
So we'll just keep it casual, I guess.
毕竟
After all...
你确实
you're literally
只是一个性♥交♥机器
just a sex object.
我来迟了
I was too late.
我走过的这些路
All those miles I raced,
我杀的这些人
all those people I killed.
都毫无意义了
None of it mattered.
是这感觉吗
Is this what it felt like?
我把你留下时 你是这感觉吗
Is this what it felt like when I left you?
心好痛
'Cause it hurts so bad.
格蕾丝
Grace!
我以为她会来救我
I thought she'd come for me.
忘了她吧 兄弟
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表