剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表
莎士比亚
Shakespeare.
英国那死佬 算了
The dead guy in England. Never mind.
-好 -血液公♥司♥ 有何贵干
- Yeah. - Blood Enterprises. Can I help you?
斯麦克斯
Smax!
什么鬼
What the--
你真以为只有我们的车安装了监控吗
Did you really think our car was the only one with a camera?
搞什么
What the f...
世界已陷入地狱之中 克拉基警官
The world's gone to hell, Officer Krupke.
我们现在是正常人 而你们是异端
We are the norm now. You're the anomaly.
你为什么就不能接受这个事实呢
Why don't you just accept it?
因为这不是真的
Because that's not true.
不是所有人都像你这么坏
Not everyone's as bad as you.
那你在这座化粪池般的星球上
Show me one unsullied thing
给我找出一样清白之物看看
on this septic tank of a planet.
而且我不是在孤军奋战
And I'm not the only one.
克里斯多夫 无论你们把他关在哪
Christopher, wherever you're keeping him,
他也是个好警♥察♥
he's a good cop too.
我就知道你不会抛下我 伙计
I knew you wouldn't abandon me, buddy.
坚持住
Stay strong.
你兄弟我进入敌人内部了
You got your boy on the inside.
是的 我这都准备好了
Yeah, no, look, it's all here.
接下来几集的剧情大纲
We got-we got-we got future episode outlines.
放送日期 全准备好了
We got air dates. Everything's here.
是的 我会送到秘密走廊去的
Yes, I will take it down to the Hall of Secrets.
好的
Yeah, okay.
这么说卡尔玛的事的确和心脏有关
So Karma is connected to Heart --
我就知道
I knew it.
听着 我们得逐个击破
Okay, look, we've gotta divide and conquer.
你得去那间工厂 找到这个弗迈克博士
You have to go to the plant and find the lab where this guy,
研制解毒剂的实验室
Dr. Vermaak, was building the antidote.
好 可我怎么继续他的研究
Okay, I'm just supposed to pick up where he left off?
我又不是科学家 我怎么制解毒剂
I'm not a scientist. How am I supposed to do that?
他的研究过程都在老录像带里
All of his research is still in those films.
知道吗 斯令克说你只要找到对的录像带
Okay? Slink says you just have to find the right reel,
我们就会从中知道制解毒剂的方法
and it'll give us the instructions on how to make the cure.
好吧 假设我找到了 然后呢
Okay, say I find it, then what?
然后我把这些混♥蛋♥引到工厂去
Then I drag these bastards to the plant
到时你已经制出解毒剂等着我了
where you're waiting with the cure for me,
然后我们一起给他们接种
and we inoculate them together --
我的天 你根本没在听我说话
Oh, my God, you're not even listening to me.
天啊
God.
-都记住了吗 -记住了
- You with me? - Yeah.
我想是的 记住了
I think. Yeah, I got it.
好
All right.
-对了 芭比 -怎么
- And Barbie? - Yeah?
斯令克会拖住那对双胞胎 但只能拖住一会
Slink's gonna stall the twins, but not for long.
阿特拉斯
米德维尔县装瓶公♥司♥
你好 斯令克
Hiya, Slink.
多丽丝·戴[五十年代女星]
Doris Day.
巴迪·霍利去哪了[五十年代男歌♥星]
Where's Buddy Holly?
真的是你
So, it is you.
你杀了每一个我们所爱的人
You killed everyone we ever loved.
听起来不像我的作风
Well, it doesn't sound like me.
或许你搞错了 是我兄弟盖瑞做的
Perhaps you've mistaken me for my brother Gary.
阿特拉斯装瓶公♥司♥
朱利安·斯令克
开♥发♥部主管
先把话说清楚 我现在是执行副总裁了
Just to be clear, I'm an EVP now.
别亲了 桑德拉·狄[六十年代女星]
Save the kisses, Sandra Dee.
我和你一样能免疫
I'm immune, just like you.
我知道
I know that.
我只是和你吻别而已
I was just kissing you good-bye.
你好 杰克
Hello, Jack.
斯令克
Slink.
秘密走廊
不可能这么简单
Too easy.
心脏公♥司♥
克里斯多夫·卡彭特
Carpenter, Christopher,
邮件收发员 拒绝访问
mailroom clerk. Access denied.
要求三♥级♥权限方能进入
Clearance level three required for entry.
准许进入职位包括
Acceptable positions include:
总裁 副总裁 警卫
CEO, vice president, security guard,
吹♥箫♥专员 冠军 市场部主管
fluffer, primo, head of marketing,
女王受
power bottom.
警卫
Security guard.
要命了
Chihuahua.
妈啊
Mama.
集中精神
Focus.
集中精神
Focus.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 你个小贱♥人♥
All right, you little bitch.
抱歉 胯下的兄弟们
Sorry, fellas.
来吧
Okay.
什么玩意
What the hell?
死掉的兔子
"狄俄尼索斯毒株
"Dionysus Strain.
全县感染
Entire town infected.
实验对象发展出暴♥力♥倾向
Subjects turning violent.
实验异常终止
Aborting experiment.
解药的最新研发讨论
For latest cure inquest,
参考245号♥实验录像带"
refer to test reel 245."
245号♥实验录像带
Test reel 245.
是这卷吗
Is this reel...
找到了
Bingo.
斯令克
Slink.
戴安
Diane.
今晚你将为你的背叛付出代价
Tonight you pay for your treachery.
你毒害了我们的父亲
For poisoning our father.
我们全家
Our family.
我们全县
Our town.
是啊 米德维尔那些可怜的人儿啊
Yes, the poor little people of Meadeville.
你在我爸的午餐肉里偷偷加料
You laced our father's lunch meat
那种性病感染源
with that venereal scourge.
美女
Peggy Sue.
那你准备怎么办呢
What are you going to do about it, hmm?
就在一切开始的地方
Right where it all began.
那又怎样 你们的小镇太无聊了
So what? Your little town was boring.
要我说 我让你们焕然一新了
You ask me, I gave you a clean slate.
你们还欠我呢
You kind of owe me, actually.
这不是我们想要的
We didn't ask for this.
我们只想做普通人
All we ever wanted to be was normal.
找一份暑期工作
Get a summer job.
也许会遇到那个特殊的人
Maybe meet that special someone.
但是因为你
But because of you,
这些都没有希望了
any hope of that is gone.
我们都孤单一人
We're all alone.
永远
Forever.
有晚餐还有电影
Dinner and a movie.
早知道我们要观看绞人
You know, if I'd known we were gonna bottle-shred and chill,
我就带巧克力来了
I'd have brought chocolates.
没有巧克力
No chocolates.
只有因果报应
Just retribution.
你知道吗 毒药只会让人兴奋
You know, the drug just turns you on.
首先你必须真的
You have to actually want to...
想搞才行
screw in the first place.
新闻简讯
News flash:
你们俩没那么清白
you two, you ain't so squeaky.
如果你们的朋友 老师
And if your friends and your teachers
还有老爸老妈没有一直那么压抑
and good ol' Mom and Dad hadn't been so repressed,
你们现在可能正坐在家里
you might just be sitting at home right now,
吃冷冻快餐呢
enjoying your supper from a TV tray.
开始吧 姐姐
Start it up, sis.
吹♥箫♥巴士
第三阶段
剧集 | 血路狂飙(2017) | 导航列表